What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It must have been a group therapy session, where the audience had people who were spineless, impotent, characterless, hypocrites, corrupt. Sellouts....

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f******* sellouts

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....he's coward, hypocrite and characterless...spineless

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

...list continues...

He missed a N at the end of his name.
Have you gone out of your senses now? I reported to you that I have seen/read somewhere here quoted as "F***** sellouts" too. But they aren't my words. It's been quoted here by someone else!

Have you gone out of your senses now?
Spine has all sort of nerves etc... So spineless means those all are gone, meaning no senses.... Its all logical I believe.

But they aren't my words. It's been quoted here by someone else!
No problem, so many names are credited to you, I take this as a free offer.

Which university allows you to have that much fun? Man I needa change unis asap!
images (19).jpeg

That's called Pakistan, a country full of opportunities.
Last time I went Pakistan I was stuck riding around in a mehran and your out here riding around in T-80, AZ, M113, AK and VT4.
Never knew 20 year old IT guys could do all that in Pakistan. Truly full of opportunities

Spine has all sort of nerves etc... So spineless means those all are gone, meaning no senses.... Its all logical I believe.

View attachment 831908
Kash mujhe Urdu parna aati 😔

I am a supporter of Pakistan's Constitution & I will support anyone & everyone who says & acts the same.

You showed your casteist thinking. Your true colors are on display. I called you out publicly so that others can see who & what you are.

No true Muslim can write the way you did. Islam did not come into this world to prop privilege, arrogance, & airs of superiority - all of which you display abundantly. If you were born in India in a Hindu family, you would be the worst among Sanghis. If you were born in a White American family, you would be a violent racist white supremacist. You are that type of a person. How dare you feel superior to others when in fact you do not have to capacity or disposition to understand an issue.

Once John McCain was campaigning in US elections in 2008. His opponent was Barrack H. Obama. A white woman stood up to ask a question, & she said that she was afraid that Obama was an 'A-rab'. At this John McCain shook his head that said "No ma'am, he is an American & I happen to disagree with him...."

You can not even compare to a REPUBLICAN & you have DP of Abdul-Sattar Edhi? Do you have an idea what Edhi sb would think of you if you said what you routinely say here? He would just turn his face, shake his head, & ignore you. He would continue to do good & not care whether you were there or not. If you had hurt yourself, he would even care for someone like YOU. He was that great. A bigot like you has no claim on him. shame on you.

Despite having given up on PDF, recent events, and your principled and valiant stand here has compelled me to make an exception and post the following:

You may recall my saying that naya Pakistan will prove to be just like purana Pakistan. My saying that, despite the derision here, is proven true just about every other day, recent events included. I told you when this government was machinated into power that the reason for keeping the coalition as weak as it created, was by design, since the time would come when PMIK will need to be shown his real place.

Having observed the above "I told you so", please allow me to advise caution at this stage again. The SC verdict, satisfying as it is for some, and horrific as it is for many here, is just another part of the same system. Pakistan will continue to be governed by the same entity as it has been for the last so many decades, for better or for worse, and it will continue down the same steady path, no matter what setup is manufactured next to take the place of the present one.

This is a mere change of facade, on time and by design. Expect no substantive changes for the foreseeable future. The stability of the system relies on keeping the political process juvenile and self-destructive, and it shall be kept so, no matter how handsome or how big of a criminal the chosen temporary talking head is, as long as he or she does not stray too far from the prescribed line.

You may reach me at vcheng552000@yahoo.com if you wish to carry on this conversation further. I will go back to my observational stance here once again.

Pakistan zindabad! Pak Fauj kee azmat ko salaam!

Last edited:

View attachment 831908
Thanks for an extra credit to my name. But I wonder how your fingers manage to type those messages while having a total nervous breakdown 🤔

Last time I went Pakistan I was stuck riding around in a mehran and your out here riding around in T-80, AZ, M113, AK and VT4.
Never knew 20 year old IT guys could do all that in Pakistan. Truly full of opportunities

Kash mujhe Urdu parna aati 😔
Kahin Ibn e Bajwa to NAHI ho 😆😅😆😆

@PanzerKiel

There are really a lot of strange perks you enjoy while being in a university!

Am actually making a list of names being called ...with due credits of course...

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f****sellouts... Calling me ibn e Bajwa. @The Terminator

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....spineless....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

...list continues...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom