What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Enough circumstantial evidence of the Military establishment's direct involvement:

1. Consecutive meetings with opposition (If they're so-called neutral, then what's the point of meeting opposition members again and again?)
2. Suggesting opposition’s options to PM (If they're so-called neutral, then what's the point of meeting opposition members again and again?)
3. Openly pleasing America at the conference and condemning the Russian invasion (What was the point of raising American hamara peo hey hamain paalta hey hamaray pizzay ka business chalata hey and all that BS)
4. Before jalsa Shahzen Bughti move (Jo tati apni marzi say nahe karta)
5. MQM move (jinkay bandh huway huway thay washroom size kay offices)
6. Forcing PM not to reveal a letter in public (When there is nothing according to establishment tu phir phatthi kis baat say hey?)
7. Sudden IHC ruling regarding letter (jab letter may kuch hey he nahe tu phr tension kis baat ki hey phir hamaray relation kesay karab hosakhtay hain?)
8. SC immediate jump into speaker ruling (jinke maa mari hoi hoti hey har waqt)
9 Completely barred Speaker, PM and president (completely unconstitutional anywhere in the world)
10. SC unconstitutional one-sided decision (a clear violation of article 69)
11. Anti-terror court order to send Hafiz Saeed to jail for 31 years (LOL check twitter koon sab say ziada koosh hey aur kya kahtay phir rahay hain)
12. Forcing Gen Tariq not to become a part of the commission (inko dunya may kooon say construction ke kaam yaad agaye jo ye uska part nahe bansakhtay?)

What a hypocrite people we have jo sari umar fooj ko galyan detay rahay ke ye hakomatain giratay hain ub woh kamoosh hain kyonkay ub unke marzi ke hesab se horaha hay… they are not democratic, they only like so-called a democracy when it suits their narrative.

Agar woh uswaqt ghalat tha tu phir aaj bhi ghalat hay

Last edited:
The worst was Yahya Khan, he split the country in two. Bajwa is a sellout like many other Generals

I assure you that had this Bajwa been the head of state and army chief, at that time; he would have given also half of the West Pakistan to India. This Bajwa is the most coward, most hypocrite and most characterless army chief of Pakistan. That is my opinion, with which, of course, you have all the right to disagree. This Bajwa has stabbed in the back of that leader, who is the last hope, for many of the Pakistanis.

No I will not, I know Army is with Pakistan, I am only talking about some few higher ups.
The army isn't the military equipment or the ground soldiers as they are expendable. The army in its essence is the upper brass of military leadership, if they are corrupt and sellouts, the whole army is too weak to defend our country.

In case of a war, God forbid we have someone like Bajwa at top, he would rush to sign a term of surrender with the enemy

If you understand spoken urdu and you can read Quran, you can learn to read urdu easily. It's definitely easier than reading Arabic without understanding
Nastaliq font is hard to read even though I can read Quran and know spoken urdu.
In Sha Allah I will learn to read and write Urdu soon as well I’m planning on getting started once my semester finishes.

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....he's coward, hypocrite and characterless...spineless

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

...list continues...

Nastaliq font is hard to read even though I can read Quran and know spoken urdu.
In Sha Allah I will learn to read and write Urdu soon as well I’m planning on getting started once my semester finishes.
Semester? You are doing which degree?

Last edited:
Can anyone comfirm this meet?

Screenshot_20220408-185945.png

In case of a war, God forbid we have someone like Bajwa at top, he would rush to sign a term of surrender with the enemy

You are mistaken. Far before that, he would run away to US or West. He is an utterly spineless person.

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....he's coward, hypocrite and characterless...

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

...list continues...

Semester? You are doing which degree?
We have a production release today so working late in office.

And enjoying this compilation list. :d

The most hilarious terms are `impotent` and `Maqsood Chaprasi`.

Can anyone comfirm this meet?

View attachment 831880
fake.

In fact, no. Still a university student.

He meant the meeting was just opinions stated by the official. The note takers took notes and didn’t add anything but what they were making notes on were opinions.

Sounds more logical than majority of the stuff being said on this forum
just for sake of record The meeting of Donald Lu & Pak. Ambassador was conducted after the NSC meeting of USA to convey the message you can search read the report about it published in foreign media.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom