What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apparently the letter is fake it was just minutes of a meeting of opinions of a low ranking White House official.
Btw that’s not what I think rather what an army person told me.
Idk if it’s true though?
Maybe @PanzerKiel could tell us
bother I hope you would not mind If i ask have you ever attended any high level meeting even in corporate sector ???

I just want to add that "Note Takers" in official meeting don't add their opinion in the minutes of meeting

hope you would use logic and question the rumour shared with you by some unknown army person.

No one is going to believe it here anywayz.....people's emotions are against army, let it remain that way, a short answer from me wont make it better.....lets enjoy this ruckus.
I am new to the forum so I don't know what is your standing in army terms but it seems pretty straightforward to me. Generals are not backing the government and not even protecting the PM and the government against outside interference maybe because (this is where opinions start) of their own interests don't align with the riyasat.

Mujhe urdu parna nahi aati 😢
1649424845299.png

bother I hope you would not mind If i ask have you ever attended any high level meeting even in corporate sector ???
In fact, no. Still a university student.
I just want to add that "Note Takers" in official meeting don't add their opinion in the minutes of meeting
He meant the meeting was just opinions stated by the official. The note takers took notes and didn’t add anything but what they were making notes on were opinions.
hope you would use logic and question the rumour shared with you by some unknown army person.
Sounds more logical than majority of the stuff being said on this forum

+ those are cross verified/checked by each side after the meeting. and should match or agreed upon

Ok then I apologize from this forum 😞. And I retract my statement involving spine. It seems to hurt you a lot.
Cmon man, why it should hurt me.... I'm being paid in dollars from some other country, isn't it.... Because we take bribes from foreign countries.... Mera kia jaata hai....

BTW, am thoroughly enjoying your comments, keep em coming.

Well in that situation, public would gladly welcome CCP backed coup instead of tried and failed CIA backed coup. When public is left out just watching from the sidelines, what's happening to their country and they can do 💩 about it because they aren't even considered in any of the scenarios then we would love to welcome some other, some new players to jump in instead of as usual US led coups.
Either the Talibans step in or the Chinese or even the Iranians with heavy hearts, the nation couldn't care less. Let them slaughter all that power hungry elite then we would decide after that what to do in the aftermath.
This is exactly what what happened during the fall of Bengal in 1757, general public only mourned for Nawab Siraj ud Daulah but did not actively supported him rest of the history is known to us East India Company ruled Subcontinent for next 190 years.

I am not a slave and I don't want to die like a slave.

Last edited:
If IK was lying then why NSC showed "grave concern" on the language of that letter? Same NSC that also contains COAS and DG ISI in it?

If IK was lying then why NSC approved of issuing "strong demarche" to charge de affairs of that country?

If IK was lying then why pakistan army gave seal of approval to that "lie"?
Issuing demarches is not nearly as grave a reaction as you seem to think. Most likely, the government insisted, without showing the original remarks of the embassy, that the ideas expressed by the Americans constitute interference, or evidence of interference, or intention of interference in Pakistan's political process. Most likely, the military conceded to the government's interpretation deciding that the concession was a small one and not worth challenging the government. Moreover, once the prime minister has claimed foreign interfernce publicly, not showing any reaction would have been construed, both nationally and internationally, as weakness.

Pakistan Army gave no seal of approval to the lie. That is your interpretation ‐ and a flawed one. The institution itself has not reacted. They did talk to the Reuters, unofficially. Guess what they said?

True. IK lied through his teeth.
There is no fake letter. How hard it is to stay on top of what is going on. One month later and still you guys are questioning. The letter was sent by the ambassador quoting the Minutes of the meeting with Donald lu whatever his designation is I don't remember. In the MOM, lu used threatening words against Pakistan and also knew when the NCV will be brought (this is according to IK and national security meeting). Lu threatened Pakistan with dire consequences if IK is not thrown out of power. This is why the disdain against COAS because he has so far not helped the government in any way and has basically sold the country IF the letter contents are proven true meanwhile he is cozying up with the opposition during the illegal SC judgment through the world's fastest SUO MOTO. IK has then offered to make a commission for the authenticity of the latter which was done today.

This was to educate everyone who still thinks the letter is fake.

Pakistan Army gave no seal of approval to the lie. That is your interpretation ‐ and a flawed one. The institution itself has not reacted. They did talk to the Reuters, unofficially. Guess what they said?
They talk to the Reuters, unofficially is also against the position of the country. Again more reason for the disdain.

Issuing demarches is not nearly as grave a reaction as you seem to think. Most likely, the government insisted, without showing the original remarks for the embassy, that the ideas expressed by the American constitute interference, or evidence of interference, or intention of interference in Pakistan's political processes. The military conceded to the government's interpretation thinking the concession was a small one and not worth challenging the government. Moreover, once the prime minister has claimed foreign interest publicly, not showing any reaction would have been construed, both nationally and internationally, as weakness.

Let me share official statement of NSC with you:

The NSC members described the language used by the “foreign official” as “undiplomatic”.

According to the statement, the committee viewed the message as “blatant interference in the internal affairs of Pakistan” and underscored that such action was “unacceptable under any circumstances”.

The NSC, which is the top civil-military forum, after deliberating on the contents of the US message conveyed by Pakistan’s ambassador through a cable on March 7, expressed “grave concern” over it.

My question is still same

Why deliver demarche to USA if it was all a lie?

Why NSC showed grave concern over the message if IK was lying?

and most importantly

Why army gave seal of approval to IK's lie?

Let me share official statement of NSC with you:

My question is still same

Why deliver demarche to USA if it was all a lie?

Why NSC showed grave concern over the message if IK was lying?

and most importantly

Why army gave seal of approval to IK's lie?
Read my reply again. If it still seems unconvincing, do not reply.

Back
Top Bottom