What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
With Samaa News under Aleem Khan, the media is stacked heavily against Imran now.

4 out of 5 main channels are completely anti-PTI.

Among other things, Imran Khan's media management has been terrible over the last 4 years.
I don't know if it is fair to be labeled as "Terrible media management" because Pakistani media owners, so-called journalists are all haramkhor's. As long as the government is giving them plots, blotted pointless media campaigns to channels, pointless type of print ads every day to newspapers, foreign trips, under the table cash then all is well and good.

Just to give you a perspective spot rate of 30 sec for any A-rated TV channel is around 30 to 60K PKR depending on the timeslot (a heavy discount is also given along with free minutes if you buy a certain quantity), during N-league and PPP 300 to 500k spot rate was paid to these channels, even if you do an audit most of these spots that were charged were never gone on air, it was all corruption, it translates into high wages to these so-called top journalists Hamid Mir, Saleem safi type and additional perks and privileges by the channel owners as commission for bringing in such huge campaigns.

You can take out any newspaper during PMLN and PPP tenure and just see the ads placed by the government every day and compare it with any other international publication.

I don't know if it is fair to be labeled as "Terrible media management" because Pakistani media owners, so-called journalists are all haramkhor's. As long as the government is giving them plots, blotted pointless media campaigns to channels, pointless type of print ads every day to newspapers, foreign trips, under the table cash then all is well and good.

Just to give you a perspective spot rate of 30 sec for any A-rated TV channel is around 30 to 60K PKR depending on the timeslot (a heavy discount is also given along with free minutes if you buy a certain quantity), during N-league and PPP 300 to 500k spot rate was paid to these channels, even if you do an audit most of these spots that were charged were never gone on air, it was all corruption, it translates into high wages to these so-called top journalists Hamid Mir, Saleem safi type and additional perks and privileges by the channel owners as commission for bringing in such huge campaigns.

You can take out any newspaper during PMLN and PPP tenure and just see the ads placed by the government every day and compare it with any other international publication.

Keep the owners in line, the rest will take care of itself.

Or like in Turkey, make sure the ownership of the media group is changed to someone more favourable.

As far as the likes of Safi and Hamid Mir are concerned, once you get them off-air, they will loose what little revelance they have.

Look at Modi. Has the Indian Media in his hands and he sets the agenda. Despite record inflation and a massive death toll during Covid, he is exempt from any criticism.

Only relying on Social Media wouldn't cut it.

We are not living in an ideal world. You have to play the cards, you are dealt with.

Blaming army , whole internet exploding near no confidence vote - the most nastiest of things for armed forces
Just because ik was facing no confidence vote- like most PM in parlimentry democracy
Calling Bajwa in pockets of Americans,

Now with CJP same bullying tactics

Who does that? PTI supporters

Who considers it acceptable practice
PTI supporters

So Yes, this is a shit culture common in Pak politics but specifically with PTI supporters

Ik the man I like but supporters he attracts are garbage

People are traumatized from the past so they jumped to conclusions.

Here is a traitor justifying himself to his master whilst they call him a beggar in the comments

So who is representing who here?

Naeem Bukhari - Speaker/Dy Speaker

Ali Zafar - Imran Khan/PM

Babar Awan - PTI

And then the Attorney General?
Ali Zafar : President
Babar Awan : PTI
Naeem Bukhari : Speakers
AG : Govt if required

In short, all are supporting each other.
Actually PPP petition against the speakers of violating the law where as SCBC petition is against the govt

the very fact this ##### court opened on a Sunday, now its trying to be court jester instead of judges.

when article 69 is clear as day. yet they want to act like kharpanch in all this.

the jester court is only making things worse.

Journalists are the most traumatized folks right now:

Another failed first lady just like Reham Khan 🤣🤣🤣

the very fact this ##### court opened on a Sunday, now its trying to be court jester instead of judges.

when article 69 is clear as day. yet they want to act like kharpanch in all this.

the jester court is only making things worse.
Yeah SC is exposing itself haha. What a circus

People are traumatized from the past so they jumped to conclusions.

Here is a traitor justifying himself to his master whilst they call him a beggar in the comments
No excuse for defaming army, this is line thay shouldn't be crossed. Ultimately it will damage awaam and is akin to shooting yourself in foot. Awaam will suffer if something happens to army

Probably will get overturned.

But the court might find a middle way out after consulting all parties, to go to elections, or it might restore everything to how it was.

But I do believe that there is a high chance a commission may be formed after all of this.

The more the courts keep prolonging, the more facts on the ground are being created such as preparing for the new elections, the more Imran Khan benefits. The courts haste or lack of haste would be a good indicator of what's going to happen. But I predict at least the Speaker's ruling would be called Unconstitutional but still some other way forward might be found--new elections.

The more the courts keep prolonging, the more facts on the ground are being created such as preparing for the new elections, the more Imran Khan benefits. The courts haste or lack of haste would be a good indicator of what's going to happen. But I predict at least the Speaker's ruling would be called Unconstitutional but still some other way forward might be found--new elections.
If speakers ruling is unconstitutional, then IK/Prez dissolving the assembly is also unconstitutional. They can be charged with article 6.

SC has no jurisdiction ruling on this case as they had just turned down a similar Gov case 2 days before this.

I am hoping they do bring the communique into evidence along with other evidences and let people know whether there was a credible foreign threat. If that was not the case, then people need to know that IK tried to endanger Pak-US relationship for trivial political purposes.

Blaming army , whole internet exploding near no confidence vote - the most nastiest of things for armed forces
Just because ik was facing no confidence vote- like most PM in parlimentry democracy
Calling Bajwa in pockets of Americans,

Now with CJP same bullying tactics

Who does that? PTI supporters

Who considers it acceptable practice
PTI supporters

So Yes, this is a shit culture common in Pak politics but specifically with PTI supporters

Ik the man I like but supporters he attracts are garbage

You are partially right. Some PTI supporters are fanatics. Look at what has been said on this very forum over the last few days. Targeting Bajwa and the military. The Supreme Court judges are traitors. Dawn and Geo are traitors. Pakistan's legal fraternity traitor. Journalists are traitors. Everyone one except PTI is bad. And yet, by the courts delaying a decision, the system is actually helping PTI so far!!

PTI was holding a high moral ground of not buying the MNAs like Zardari and Sharif do and I believe Imran Khan would have come out ahead after a brief setback--both politically and morally--if he had allowed the NCV to proceed. He missed a chance. People here don't understand the significance of that blunder not only for PTI but for Pakistan too. Time will tell them.

Having said that, the Noon League is outright nasty in politics with a long history of character assassinations and forged documents. And I think many PTI members have inherited from them just like MQM had inherited from Jamaat e Islami.

I am hoping they do bring the communique into evidence along with other evidences and let people know whether there was a credible foreign threat. If that was not the case, then people need to know that IK tried to endanger Pak-US relationship for trivial political purposes.

"Credible" is the keyword here. And if it was credible then a mere 'diplomatic demarche' against an 'unknown' country wouldn't have been given by the NSC--unless the Pakistani civilian and political leadership is compromised or spineless, in which case God Help Pakistan!

Isn't she dead? Than what's the point bringing up a dead person for politics

Unless you're PPP ofcourse

Who tf is he to check our spine?

It's more he played with IK and forced us into picking sides
She was brought up by PPP supporters, i.e she was needed here, they are missing her

Back
Top Bottom