What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
ask them what is more important. their harami meean ji or Pakistan. you cannot be pro Pakistan and be pro meean ji. Full stop.

meean ji would be doing what its ancestors did in amritsar. (if you know dullah haran wala and ramzan pandi)

it is Pakistan that made meean ji, if there is NO Pakistan then there could never be any meean ji.

you betray Pakistan to serve a foreign country then you deserve death. that includes meean ji.

Already did.

You are assuming the presence of rationality. Such faculties don't exist in many people. This is why Pakistan is where it is.

Our real error is that both systems we have tried are terrible (mil dictatorship and parliamentary democracy). They simply can't deliver given the realities and our context.

@PanzerKiel sir hamaray naye hukumran? Country comes first before everything.

If they succeed what will be the difference between Pakistan and Afghanistan under Ghani? What I am sure of is people don't benefit just like under Ghani only suitcases full of dollars are caught with the elite.

1649257722470.png

Last edited:
Already did.

You are assuming the presence of rationality. Such faculties don't exist in many people. This is why Pakistan is where it is.

Our real error is that both systems we have tried are terrible (mil dictatorship and parliamentary democracy). They simply can't deliver given the realities and our context.
don't give in. I have had to battle many of my relatives. you are on the side of right. just remember that. I edited my earlier post as I forgot to add few tings.

don't give in. I have had to battle many of my relatives. you are on the side of right. just remember that. I edited my earlier post as I forgot to add few tings.

Oh, yes. I keep trying, of course. It is deeply demoralizing though!

I am also focusing my energies on producing a viable alternative. At least a clear example of what an ideal system should look like (not just armchair talk and buzzwords like "China Model" and "Islamic system" without any constitutional details).

It's a big, long-term project. Will get the thoughts of rational and patriotic PDF members when the time is right.

Let's hope and pray that sense enters the minds of more Pakistanis soon!

I am also focusing my energies on producing a viable alternative. At least a clear example of what an ideal system should look like (not just armchair talk and buzzwords like "China Model" and "Islamic system" without any constitutional details).

It's a big, long-term project. Will get the thoughts of rational and patriotic PDF members when the time is right.

I met a guy in Pakistan and he was Pakistani born overseas like me, He was doing Business in Pakistan.

He asked me what I thought of Pakistan. I replied that Pakistan is unique that it exists in two different times. 19th Century and the Current time(21st century).

He agreed, then we spoke further and he said something which I agree with. There needs to be a bloody revolution in the nation that will wipe out the dung and manure that prevails in society so brazenly.

some people cannot be reasoned with no matter what you bring and no matter how much truth you show them. Heck all The Prophets had to deal with it!

there is only one way to deal with these people and that is to surgically remove them because its the law of nature.

@PanzerKiel sir hamaray naye hukumran? Country comes first before everything.

If they succeed what will be the difference between Pakistan and Afghanistan under Ghani? What I am sure of is people don't benefit just like under Ghani only suitcases full of dollars are caught with the elite.

View attachment 831096
As a starter, we should declare William Makaneole a Persona Non-Grata but of course, we won't as we don't have what it takes ......... :angry:
He agreed, then we spoke further and he said something which I agree with. There needs to be a bloody revolution in the nation that will wipe out the dung and manure that prevails in society so brazenly.

some people cannot be reasoned with no matter what you bring and no matter how much truth you show them. Heck all The Prophets had to deal with it!

there is only one way to deal with these people and that is to surgically remove them because its the law of nature.

I have been advocating this for the last 15 years, all it takes is 100 people across the spectrum and make it public, after that no one will even dare to think about harming Pakistan or its interests.

"Credible" is the keyword here. And if it was credible then a mere 'diplomatic demarche' against an 'unknown' country wouldn't have been given by the NSC--unless the Pakistani civilian and political leadership is compromised or spineless, in which case God Help Pakistan!
NSC did say it was credible. What did Turkey do after the failed 2016 coup attempt? Did they declare US ambassador persona non grata? Nothing. What did Pakistan do after Raymond Davis shot 2 of its citizen in daylight?

Like I said, Supreme court should examine the communique along with all other evidence that has been collected and base a judgement. If it is found that IK/GoP tried to jeopardize Pak-US relationship then bring proceeding against him based on Article 6 otherwise Pakistan needs to grow a bit of backbone.

I also maintain that Pak Military would not have let IK expose this in public had it been some simple show of displeasure on the US side. The Pak-US deep state relations are too important for them.

Last edited:
During Mushy rule, yet an other corrupt general, USA freely bombed innocent civilians of Pakistan for years.

Khan was the only politician among Pakistanis who raised his voice in support of the oppressed Pakistani citizens and also condemnation of USA's droning of women and children.

Khan refused American proposal of stablishing American military base on Pakistani soil. It is a shame to see that Killer of Pakistani citizens tries to remove their ruler through a coup.

I hope this ends without Street fight, something that Americans are daydreaming about.

Open up a separate thread when you complete your work on that

I.k deliberately sabotaged constitutional redressal for selfish gains and theatrics .

Just imagine if s.c doesn't reinstate the assemblies citing technical grounds what these pdm thugs gonna do when back into power corridors. With this dumb move pdm can twist each and every provision of law to prolong their rule which, given the circumstances, seems to be a done deal.

Excuse me!!
Who sabotage the democracy!!

1- Months of activities of opposition leaders, PTI's rebels with Americans and EU embassies staff.
2- Horse trading which is prohiibited under the constitution, laws and election commission's rules. As usual complete silence by ECP. It has done the same in the past, when videos of money changing hands appeared on the net.
3. Funding from USA arm for "Promotion of Democracy" to Political parties and to some journalists.
4- Diplomatic cifer regarding the threats issued by the USA administration.
5- Telephone call to NSA of Pakistan, by NSA USA, threatening Pakistan if it goes against the wishes of USA in relation to Russia.

I personal think that the move by Imran wasn't well advised, I have written a thread on what trump cards were available to IK.
He should have ask his members to resign in mass in all assemblies and make this system useless and unworkable.

Back
Top Bottom