• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't laugh !
I am absolutely ready ....
Shoes are fantastic.

1649249586440.png

Zulfiqar Buttho was executed for implementing anti-US policies.

Nowadays, Khan is facing a treason as Big as the treason against Buttho. Surely, Americans want to destabilize Pakistan for Imran Khan's call for independence. Khan Wanted an independent Pakistan, a Pakistan that doesn't bend over to USA and Al Saud family. I think that was why both KSA and USA cut the financial support to Pakistan.

It is true that Khan brought more independence to Pakistan, the economic situation after Covid and USA/KSA cut of financial support led to defamation of Khan and his government.

The letter included Arif Alvi, Bajwa and ISI chief signatures.

Is it possible that Khan faces same fate as Bhutto? Americans Helped Zia to conduct a coup against him and eventually executed him. Its clear as daylight that Pakistani army generals and some of MPs have received billions of dollars of bribe from Washington and Riyadh.

Khan made a grave mistake to dissolve the parliament. A mistake as grave as suicide. He shouldn't have left a havoc in the governmental body of Pakistan. Now everything is in the hands of corrupt generals.

That was my view of the recent events in Pakistan, apologies if it was offensive in some cases.

Speak to any local Pakistani, everyone is all for Imran Khan.

I wish, pray, hope you were right --- but you're not.

Half of my domestic staff is anti PTI (including people who have directly benefited from the health cards!!!). This includes some pathans as well. I gave up trying to convert them after I realized that none of it is based on rationality.

Don't use personal experience or echo chambers to characterize hundreds of millions of people, most of whom are voting based on either:
a) inflation / prices (the thing that affects them the most)
b) tribal/sectarian/etc factors
c) best tasting biryani / most cash

If the awaam was highly sophisticated, intellectual, evolved, and the product of an enlightened society --- PTI would never lose.

Last edited:
I wish, pray, hope you were right --- but you're not.

Half of my domestic staff is anti PTI (including people who have directly benefited from the health cards!!!). I gave up trying to convert them after I realized that none of it is based on rationality.
Then it may vary from area to area and may be people to people also.
In my area, every one is pro PTI and i am talking about people who are mostly students.

I gave up trying to convert them after I realized that none of it is based on rationality.
ask them what is more important. their harami meean ji or Pakistan. you cannot be pro Pakistan and be pro meean ji. Full stop.

meean ji would be doing what its ancestors did in amritsar. (if you know dullah haran wala and ramzan pandi)

it is Pakistan that made meean ji, if there is NO Pakistan then there could never be any meean ji.

you betray Pakistan to serve a foreign country then you deserve death. that includes meean ji.

end with, the worth of a noon league to their meean nawaj is less than the stain inside the patloon or shalwar of meean ji!

meean only needs league's for vote! after that what is the worth of a league? only to get its vote!

Back
Top Bottom