What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
In other words, 50/50 chance that the courts are now thinking of pulling something out of their collective *** to save the opposition.

It's being dragged. Longer it drags, worse it would be for opposition. They are predictably attacking PA and Judiciary now.

SC may accept this action of speaker as an "exception" with NSC stamp and failure of opposition to attend the two in camera parliamentary sessions they were invited to for this evidence to be shared with them.

Also speaker said that this resolution can't be voted on until an investigation is done.

SC could order an investigation as a condition before reversing the speaker's ruling and for NVC to be tabled for voting again. If it wants to drag more.

Similar reasons, similar circumstances and similar US response from the US. 40 Ministers or member Parliament defected from the current Govt and created constitutional crisis in Sri Lanka. Chaos riots ensued, food and commodity prices 2.5x risen. Massive electric power shortfall. Country is almost in ruins. Reason! Sri Lanka abstained from the vote against Russia.
Recent assassination attempt on Kazakhstan's President. Are these simultaneous incidents just happen to in the same time period! 🤔

Eventual outcome is GE .. longer this SC case continues (dragged intentionally or otherwise), faster opposition is loosing support with public at large thinking of them as traitors. This is why attacks on mil establishment and judiciary started yesterday.
Such a shitty culture we have
Especially PTI people are masters of this crap

My way or the highway- I'll shut talk everyone if Abu Jaan is feeling the heat

No matter if it's the institutions protecting Pakistan or courts bringing some sort of organization into this disorganized nation

Right or wrong - I don't care
Cult like behavior

CJP : Idea of New elections is not a bad thing actually.
It's not a bad thing
just get an election going
But they need to make a rulling so this doesn't become a precedent

So who is representing who here?

Naeem Bukhari - Speaker/Dy Speaker

Ali Zafar - Imran Khan/PM

Babar Awan - PTI

And then the Attorney General?

Don't get so worked up. Dirty game was started by your lot. IK could have easily bought many MNAs of opposition and then you could have accused us of being masters of shitty culture. IK played the political game within constitution. You can cry all you want, he has a high moral ground as he didn't break the law like you lot did by buying people for floor crossing.

Who tf is he to check our spine?

It's more he played with IK
He is the President of the Russian Federation which has massive influence in Central Asia. And it's not totally their fault only. We have proven to be spinless invertebrate jelly fish whenever US shows its displeasure towards us. Like Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline, we signed deal but then pulled out of it without letting the other party to know anything.
Pakistan wants to connect it's Gwadar port with Central Asia, buy gas from them, trade with them, wants Russia to invest in CPEC, Pakistan's much needed south-north gas pipeline, steel mill upgradation etc etc. That's why Russia tests the spine of Pakistan is it strong enough to beer the load of US displeasure and still keep trading for its own national interests or would as usual ditch Russia and it's allies fearing the anger of the US. Even the security situation of the region can't improve without the Russian help.

My way or the highway- I'll shut talk everyone if Abu Jaan is feeling the heat

No matter if it's the institutions protecting Pakistan or courts bringing some sort of organization into this disorganized nation

Right or wrong - I don't care
Cult like behavior

It's not a bad thing
just get an election going
But they need to make a rulling so this doesn't become a precedent
Legally, the court's cannot interfere as per article 69. Whatever ruling they make, if legal procedures are followed by the apex court, is not gonna end well for the opposition. Once again, if the courts follow what the constitution says, then the most the court can say is that they're concerned about the situation, but there is nothing they can do about it, and as such endorse the view that fresh elections will solve the situation.

I personally believe this is the route the Supreme Court will go, if they don't try and save the opposition from the humiliation they faced.

Last edited:
Don't get so worked up. Dirty game was started by your lot. IK could have easily bought many MNAs of opposition and then you could have accused us of being masters of shitty culture. IK played the political game within constitution. You can cry all you want, he has a high moral ground as he didn't break the law like you lot did by buying people for floor crossing.
Blaming army , whole internet exploding near no confidence vote - the most nastiest of things for armed forces
Just because ik was facing no confidence vote- like most PM in parlimentry democracy
Calling Bajwa in pockets of Americans,

Now with CJP same bullying tactics

Who does that? PTI supporters

Who considers it acceptable practice
PTI supporters

So Yes, this is a shit culture common in Pak politics but specifically with PTI supporters

Ik the man I like but supporters he attracts are garbage

Blaming army , whole internet exploding near no confidence vote - the most nastiest of things for armed forces
Just because ik was facing no confidence vote- like most PM in parlimentry democracy

PTI supporters

So Yes, this is a shit culture common in Pak politics but specifically with PTI supporters

Oh Bhai, too much of patwarism or what?

You forgot the photoshopped pictures of nude benazir air dropped over Lahore by your lot?

Kindly take this shitty culture narrative of yours and shove it back inside you, where it originated from and belongs to!!

PTI supporters

Imran khan categorically said I will not say anything to army. They are a pillar of national integrity.

While on the other hand MNS has had oral diarrhea while name calling BAJWA.

this is the difference.

Back
Top Bottom