What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
The foreign funded no-confidence-motion and the acceptance/acknowledgement of it by National Security Committee has done irreparable damage to PDM, their career dynastic politics has come to an end.

There are now widespread propaganda campaigns in social media and news outlets to undermine the significance of NSC's acceptance of foreign conspiracy that took place.

Why there are such campaigns? Because the "Letter" is undeniable & well-documented proof that can be used to convict the PDM traitors under the Article 6 of Constitution of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Oh bhai tum bhi tu Pakistan mein beth kar Pakistan kay looteray choron or ghaddaroN ko support kar rahay ho. Tell me isn't Zardari a chor and ghaddar from the time he was the Presidnt. Please tell him Mian Sahab didn't make his billions using illicit means and please tell me Maulana is not a confirmed munafiq.

Also MNC's have no nationalities. The revenue he is generating is from a global audience.
Hold down, dont be jazbati. lol I don't support them and never gave vote in my life. IK admitted he selected wrong people in the past but what makes sure he will select people now will remain with him. That journalist was attacking Buzdar, Chuadhry Ghulam Sarwar (Ring Road Scandal), Hammad Azhar in his videos. He also deleted some videos.

Also he hosts program on Samaa TV owned by Aleem Khan and he was on Aleem Khan agenda to remove Buzdar.

He is just cashing on the current political scenario. Girgit ki tarah rang badal letay hain ye journalist.

One of his videos;

1649191776461.png

Meanwhile, this gorilla's loyalty to the State has always been in question.

My father calls him a spoiled custard. First he was against Benazir issuing fatwa's against women in power until someone told her to just feed this rabid dog then he switches his tone. Then moves to the other party, etc., a whore house worker in Denmark has more stability than this custard bowl.

My father calls him a spoiled custard. First he was against Benazir issuing fatwa's against women in power until someone told her to just feed this rabid dog then he switches his tone. Then moves to the other party, etc., a whore house worker in Denmark has more stability than this custard bowl.
Danish whores are probably more loyal to Denmark as well, than this fat gorilla is to Pakistan.

Summing together all that I have seen in the last few days, this action by Imran Khan should and will be termed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. The foreign hand connection is there but not strong like the CIA trying to topple Morsi or Maduro. There is a difference between a 'wish' and an execution. And if there was an active involvement by Washington then it should have been nipped in the bud and exposed because there can't be tolerance of such interference from foreign powers; America does have a nasty habit of toppling regimes but IMO I have not seen enough evidence for the active American involvement in this case as of now. The 'demarche' issued in response to the 'notes' taken by the Pakistani envoy when he met and ' The Under Sec. of State for South Asia' Donald Lu was neither here or there: If an active overthrow of the govt was planned then it should have provoked a very strong response instead of the demarche. But f Pakistan's own pillars of the State are compromised then God help Pakistan.

Nah, as much I wanted to see Imran Khan govern through this term and another term, I don't connect the dot and I don't condone this illegal act, for whatever my little opinion is worth it. Imran would have been a political martyr, a hero, especially had he allowed his govt to be toppled so close the end of its term. Benazir Bhutto, against all odds--and do look up the odds against her--- faced an NCV barely a year into her term. But Imran Khan's ego and political naivete took him to the wrong decisions, just like Zulfi Bhutto's ego did in 1977. And it pains me a lot to even see the faces of Maulana Fazlu and Bilawal Bhutto sniffing power right now but Imran may have given them such a chance due to Imran's folly--a folly which most here sadly are calling a 'Master Stroke'.

I know my opinion is a minority opinion in this forum but so be it. Truth must be said and the truth is that Imran Khan screwed up by not becoming the political martyr which would have given him great moral and political heights. But then some people's ego is too much for their own good.

Man, his father was somewhat nobel. Lived and died in the same house. Whereas, he took a lot of lands from musharraf besides other corruption. Rauf Klasra and Amir Mateen had a program on it.

Back
Top Bottom