What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fazal is the main 'k@nj@r' his father was also of same kind.
Rather than answering him for neutrality, he should be brought to justice like 'Bhutto'.
He is the filth and cleaning him will ensure safety of state of Pakistan and also the safety of 2200 million people of Pakistan.

Man, his father was somewhat nobel.
his father worked for amreeka too, though in them days diesel worked as a spy against him and used to pass on info regarding the meetings his father held with his masters/handlers.

young diesel was on the opposite side to his father (in other words he was working for Pakistan against his daddy)

Last edited:
Summing together all that I have seen in the last few days, this action by Imran Khan should and will be termed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. The foreign hand connection is there but not strong like the CIA trying to topple Morsi or Maduro. There is a difference between a 'wish' and an execution. And if there was an active involvement by Washington then it should have been nipped in the bud and exposed because there can't be tolerance of such interference from foreign powers; America does have a nasty habit of toppling regimes but IMO I have not seen enough evidence for the active American involvement in this case as of now. The 'demarche' issued in response to the 'notes' taken by the Pakistani envoy when he met and ' The Under Sec. of State for South Asia' Donald Lu was neither here or there: If an active overthrow of the govt was planned then it should have provoked a very strong response instead of the demarche. But f Pakistan's own pillars of the State are compromised then God help Pakistan.

Nah, as much I wanted to see Imran Khan govern through this term and another term, I don't connect the dot and I don't condone this illegal act, for whatever my little opinion is worth it. Imran would have been a political martyr, a hero, especially had he allowed his govt to be toppled so close the end of its term. Benazir Bhutto, against all odds--and do look up the odds against her--- faced an NCV barely a year into her term. But Imran Khan's ego and political naivete took him to the wrong decisions, just like Zulfi Bhutto's ego did in 1977. And it pains me a lot to even see the faces of Maulana Fazlu and Bilawal Bhutto sniffing power right now but Imran may have given them such a chance due to Imran's folly--a folly which most here sadly are calling a 'Master Stroke'.

I know my opinion is a minority opinion in this forum but so be it. Truth must be said and the truth is that Imran Khan screwed up by not becoming the political martyr which would have given him great moral and political heights. But then some people's ego is too much for their own good.
When court overturns the decision
This forum and internet would go on a meltdown

But from legal presepctive I find it shady too
Foreign interference is there but not very strong, pressure tactics at most

When court overturns the decision
This forum and internet would go on a meltdown

But from legal presepctive I find it shady too
Foreign interference is there but not very strong, pressure tactics at most

Its your perception because more of the direct evidence is reserved for trial. It's just the tip of the iceberg that is revealed.

Besides let's take an example of Ukraine. The details which have now become fact were accumulated over years not at the time when Pro Russian government was actively dethroned.

What is happening in Pakistan is probably one of the most documented coup attempt while in the process.

Books will be written about it in not so distant future.

In short to summarize your post 'because Biden didn't announce this in a televised address to Pakistan nation therefore it is doubtful'. 😂

Last edited:
Summing together all that I have seen in the last few days, this action by Imran Khan should and will be termed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. The foreign hand connection is there but not strong like the CIA trying to topple Morsi or Maduro. There is a difference between a 'wish' and an execution. And if there was an active involvement by Washington then it should have been nipped in the bud and exposed because there can't be tolerance of such interference from foreign powers; America does have a nasty habit of toppling regimes but IMO I have not seen enough evidence for the active American involvement in this case as of now. The 'demarche' issued in response to the 'notes' taken by the Pakistani envoy when he met and ' The Under Sec. of State for South Asia' Donald Lu was neither here or there: If an active overthrow of the govt was planned then it should have provoked a very strong response instead of the demarche. But f Pakistan's own pillars of the State are compromised then God help Pakistan.

Nah, as much I wanted to see Imran Khan govern through this term and another term, I don't connect the dot and I don't condone this illegal act, for whatever my little opinion is worth it. Imran would have been a political martyr, a hero, especially had he allowed his govt to be toppled so close the end of its term. Benazir Bhutto, against all odds--and do look up the odds against her--- faced an NCV barely a year into her term. But Imran Khan's ego and political naivete took him to the wrong decisions, just like Zulfi Bhutto's ego did in 1977. And it pains me a lot to even see the faces of Maulana Fazlu and Bilawal Bhutto sniffing power right now but Imran may have given them such a chance due to Imran's folly--a folly which most here sadly are calling a 'Master Stroke'.

I know my opinion is a minority opinion in this forum but so be it. Truth must be said and the truth is that Imran Khan screwed up by not becoming the political martyr which would have given him great moral and political heights. But then some people's ego is too much for their own good.

Here is something the SC can do to make people like you happy.

1. SC deems the action of the speaker as unconstitutional
2. Since 7 days have passed since NCM was admitted, the NCM has since lapsed
3. SC ask opposition to submit another NCM
4. In the meantime, Imran Khan gets time to again dissolve assemblies and implement President's rule.

Here is something the SC can do to make people like you happy.

1. SC deems the action of the speaker as unconstitutional
2. Since 7 days have passed since NCM was admitted, the NCM has since lapsed
3. SC ask opposition to submit another NCM
4. In the meantime, Imran Khan gets time to again dissolve assemblies and implement President's rule.

This is the most bullshit I have seen.

1) The speaker ruling is legit. ( the meeting minutes are legit - the ruling is legit)

2) The person you quoted is highly selective ( probably makes his opinion by listening to a select channel) because I don't remember seeing him mentioning how buying and holding MNA is constitutional not even once. His opinion is just a one a one trick pony.

This is the most bullshit I have seen.

1) The speaker ruling is legit. ( the meeting minutes are legit - the ruling is legit)

2) The person you quoted is highly selective ( probably makes his opinion by listening to a select channel) because I don't remember seeing him mentioning how buying and holding MNA is constitutional not even once. His opinion is just a one a one trick pony.
The NSC has also accepted that there is foreign involvement. How can SC go against that without being compromised?

Back
Top Bottom