What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Danish whores are probably more loyal to Denmark as well, than this fat gorilla is to Pakistan.

What saddens me the most bhai is that we have 50+ Islamic countries and not a single leader who's honest and loyal with his people, who spends his fortune on his people honestly, we lack in education and infrastructure, we have the worst ulema around which Dr. Israr said would be the worst of humanity walking this earth. How we have fallen so low, and I always ask what we did to deserve this.

Hold down, dont be jazbati. lol I don't support them and never gave vote in my life. IK admitted he selected wrong people in the past but what makes sure he will select people now will remain with him. That journalist was attacking Buzdar, Chuadhry Ghulam Sarwar (Ring Road Scandal), Hammad Azhar in his videos. He also deleted some videos.

Also he hosts program on Samaa TV owned by Aleem Khan and he was on Aleem Khan agenda to remove Buzdar.

He is just cashing on the current political scenario. Girgit ki tarah rang badal letay hain ye journalist.

One of his videos;
Imran R Khan is one of the most upright journalists. He has only joined Samaa recently. He had already done a bunch of Vlogs on Buzdar's corruption, ring road scandal, and possible links to Sarwar and zulfi bukhari with proof and said he sent them to the PM office as well. He also said he spoke to IK about this in a face-to-face meeting. If anything I am glad someone is backing IK because it seems like 99.9% are not.

The more pressing issue right now is the curious case of Farah Khan. I am starting to believe all the shit said about her is true. IK seems to have made scored another own goal with his marriage decision.

1649193063053.png

Man, his father was somewhat nobel. Lived and died in the same house. Whereas, he took a lot of lands from musharraf besides other corruption. Rauf Klasra and Amir Mateen had a program on it.

Excuse my language his father was a madarchod. Day one he was against Pakistan and our Father Quaid calling it the worst of names, but when he realized he would not get anything in India this zaleel insan tried to be loyal our mistake was housing him and his disgusting kind. If I ever get enough power in Pakistan, I will dig out his bones and make it into sand and feed it to a dog.

Last edited:
Don't believe rumour

@Windjammer @Goenitz @blain

A new day an new propaganda, it seems opposition is desperate for establishment to take their side so they've resorted to baseless stories with no credible sources
Multiple sources have siad this

Still idk If it's true or not
Opposition went to establishment with 2 demands

ISPR should tell that the there's conspiracy behind VNC

SC should overturn the ruling

Otherwise opposition will boycott the elections and create anarchy and civil unrest in country

Things getting serious now
Earlier Kashif abbasi said this in his show

@PanzerKiel sir why are these traitors entertained?

Don't believe rumour

@Windjammer @Goenitz @blain

A new day an new propaganda, it seems opposition is desperate for establishment to take their side so they've resorted to baseless stories with no credible sources

Are you sure? We will find out in the coming days.

They met on dinner and Kashif abbassi told explicitly with khakan abbassi sitting in front of him.

Multiple sources have siad this

Still idk If it's true or not
Opposition went to establishment with 2 demands

ISPR should tell that the there's conspiracy behind VNC

SC should overturn the ruling

Otherwise opposition will boycott the elections and create anarchy and civil unrest in country
My god , multiple sources all linked to opposition, nothing credible at all. They're just trying to create confusion and panic. Just fake news. Opposition have been cornered and there is no way out now.

Why are they basing army today then? Have you heard what Maryam Nawaz and Diesal have said today, they've gone back to army bashing, what does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom