PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649196634263.png

Haroon Rasheed mentions how they will come for army after IK @7.00

Opposition has started army bashing again made evident in Maryam Nawaz's presser from today and Diesal's open threats to army today saying they will do to army what Afghan Talibs did to nato.

Just a disgrace

@Windjammer @blain2 @Menace2Society @Goenitz

It’s really time to shut their mouth for good.

Going for elections is one thing, a political choice of PM Imran Khan.

But the foreign puppets must be punished under Article 6, who brought mala fide no-confidence-motion after meeting with foreign ambassadors.

This is a serious concern. If we let this go then there will be more damaging events in future. It will mean that anyone with few milion dollars can purchase entire national assembly member seats (aka horse trading) and have control of a nuclear state at fingertips.

There is almost non existing critical analysis of such a big claim in this forum. Not sure where all the analytical people went.

How come such a big claim is followed by almost no action. Other than talking of one Demarch which I heard was not issues nothing is done.

On US side, neither the Ambassador is called or expelled, neither a single FIR is registered in Pakistan against the MNA’s. It’s laughable to claim of this big conspiracy and do nothing other than speeches and election preparation.

Vote of no confidence is mentioned 7 times in the meeting minutes. Damn.

They met 35 people in a short span of time. Senior opposition traitors and munharif arakeen.

Information is flowing.
The state is so week it cant execute traitors even after a mass of evidence against them. Much of said inability boils down to sell outs in all parts of the social fabric of this country.

Channel 24 news ( correct me if I wrong). 🤔

There were even demands made by this traitor pdm leadership that would hurt the government. He was one of the main character who arranged meetings between the Americans and Pdm.

He was also there hiding his face from camera along with PPP leadership late at night when MQM sold their souls.

Anyone seen today's The News?

According to "sources", Asad Qaiser didn't preside the NA session because he didn't agree with the government on the issue.

O bhai, he had a NCM moved against him in the morning, he could not preside the session after that. Moreover, his signatures are on the detailed order from the speaker office.

These media outlets really are doing mental gymnastics worthy of an Olympic medal. All quoting "un named sources".

Yeh media main sahi kut khana chalaya hua hai.

Quote sources for a completely and blatantly false story, get the desired effect, and then sheepishly retract it or run back (only if there have an ounce of shame left).

DAWN published the ECP story, Raza Rabbani quoted it in court (not that it has any legal value), and then ECP clarifies.

These newspapers used to be much better than this. I actually used to read DAWN every single morning religiously.
It's called "narrative building".It's all about propaganda campaigns being run to undermine IK's popularity by bombarding people with fake, baseless news. They have learnt that trick well from their masters in the west.

According to a well Informed experienced journalist, there are 30 grade 22 officers which are loyal to the Nawaz only, Regardless of whichever party comes into the power. And prior to elections ECP takes control of all the transfers and postings of the Govt officials. As I earlier predicted ECP may also deny Overseas Pakistani voting and EVM machines on "technical" bases and ECP don't like IK that much

According to a well Informed experienced journalist, there are 30 grade 22 officers which are loyal to the Nawaz only, Regardless of whichever party comes into the power. And prior to elections ECP takes control of all the transfers and postings of the Govt officials. As I earlier predicted ECP may also deny Overseas Pakistani voting and EVM machines on "technical" bases and ECP don't like IK that much
why you playing so myterious? it was haroon rasheed (who will/might name them another day)

I have banned all PMLN patients from entering my clinic. Any one with a beard is made to swear that they have nothing in common with Diesel and for PPP I don't have to do anything. I have never met a single PPP supporter!

By the way the biggest change I have noticed is in MQM supporters. There are many who are openly supporting IK now which is a very pleasant surprise.

Back
Top Bottom