What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy to know that you are typical Insafi, violating oath and boasting. Glad to know too that Canadian authorities allow clinics to screen their patients as per their political affiliation. Please tell us more.
wesy khuda jhoot na bulway bhut himat ka kam hai in 2 chor sharifs and zardaris ko defend kerna ab

SC judges are asking tough cross questions to PTI lawyer Babar Awan at the moment. This can go anywhere.

SC judges are asking tough cross questions to PTI lawyer Babar Awan at the moment. This can go anywhere.

Probably will get overturned.

But the court might find a middle way out after consulting all parties, to go to elections, or it might restore everything to how it was.

But I do believe that there is a high chance a commission may be formed after all of this.

SC is trying to give opposition a bit of a leg up. that is why this panel of judges is having difficulty in coming up with a ruling. they are part of the gang of thieves.

But I do believe that there is a high chance a commission may be formed after all of this.
Formation of comission is seconday at the moment PTI is relying on the speaker ruling. That is more important for PTI at the moment so as for opposition

Babar Awan should simply say that state of Pakistan that is Govt clearly believes that their NVC is foreign supported and this is should be enough for speaker to give his ruling against the NVC. If SC has doubt about it than they can refer to NSC officials and can form a commission meanwhile speaker verdict should be considered as final verdict since NSC is endrosing it.

Please tell me when it has...

You cannot have one side make a joke of the law, and then cry foul when the other side does it.

It's like going to a karate fight and pulling out a knife, then crying when the other guy pulls out a gun.

Both are wrong, and you cannot take a high ground keh mainay chaku nikala to doosra bhi chaku hi nikalay.

Once you've opened the door for dirty play, then all gloves will be off. That is why the law should be held strongly in all cases.

Bhai, Raja Riaz is on video that he has got a N-league ticket for this.

Alright, I concede. He hasn't been convicted. But, he was an absconder from the law in UAEUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Has PTI done anything on Sahiwal incident, guess PM is not back from Qatar yet.

All the people from PPP and PMLn were bought and now they are joining the highest bidder.

Much touted Wasim Akram plus had paid blood money to settle a murder case in 1998.

PTI fans are no different than PPP and PMLN fans, they cant see anything wrong with their leader.

The speaker gets a document in front of him that XYZ. Now he has to decide whether to act on that document right now, or wait for the investigation to complete.

While waiting for the investigation to complete, the motion goes through and the PM goes. You cannot reverse that. Baad main investigation main agr koi aisi conspiracy nikal aye, then what?

Logically, it does make sense that you hold off the motion until this letter gets investigated or something.

Has PTI done anything on Sahiwal incident, guess PM is not back from Qatar yet.

All the people from PPP and PMLn were bought and now they are joining the highest bidder.

Much touted Wasim Akram plus had paid blood money to settle a murder case in 1998.

PTI fans are no different than PPP and PMLN fans, they cant see anything wrong with their leader.

Uhhh buddy......wrong thread?

I have banned all PMLN patients from entering my clinic. Any one with a beard is made to swear that they have nothing in common with Diesel and for PPP I don't have to do anything. I have never met a single PPP supporter!

By the way the biggest change I have noticed is in MQM supporters. There are many who are openly supporting IK now which is a very pleasant surprise.
For sure we are heading to 4 parts of Pakistan.

In the School, there was clearly hate between Punjabis and Pashtoons and Balouchis.

One more 1971 coming up.

Back
Top Bottom