What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
For more than 10 years I am saying said Dawn is Pro India on different platforms. They want Indian readers just for more $$$ they earn from ads on website.

I would say it's more nefarious... Dawn get bags of $$$ from different entities with different agendas to establish messaging and influence.

I would say Dawn practices Journalistic Corruption and Collusion for financial gain.

Last edited:
Neutrality is now suspicious: Fazlur Rehman blasts establishment once more after failure of no confidence motion:
5A50FD6A-C412-421D-A5BC-D2E8846B5152.jpeg
0FE015D6-9645-417D-A44E-F5FE83D21063.jpeg
0431A0E0-F3BE-4598-A303-F99A3DADE771.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Patriot forever @Path-Finder @Jazzbot @HRK @waz @Verve @koolio @Tameem @muhammadhafeezmalik @El Sidd @ghazi52 @Jungibaaz @Del @Dual Wielder

What is up with this country?
First patwariz were angry with them for supporting PTI

Than youthiyas were angry with them for not supporting them

Now back to square one with fazlandu blaming them again
What nickname do you have for other party followers? :woot:

What is up with this country?
First patwariz were angry with them for supporting PTI

Than youthiyas were angry with them for not supporting them

Now back to square one with fazlandu blaming them again
Typical Pakistani politics. Always going in circles 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone loves to bash army here, it's nothing less than disgrace. No one would survive 1 minute without them. Learn to respect one of the only institutions that has kept Pakistan together agaisnt odds. Even on this forum and online there is a daily dose of army bashing, they don't even get the benefit of doubt most of the time!

The aim was Pak to become a failed state in these past 20 years, but we're still standing despite odds, and politicians who have also been fighting army for 20 years.

Learn to be grateful that your army isn't pathetic like arab world who don't stand a change at survival. I hope this nation wakes up before it is too late

Back
Top Bottom