What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649182496703.png

now maryam nawaz raised suspicions saying the latter was created in Foreign Office and amjad majeed is part of this conspiracy....adding him in list of individuals who would be hanged when PMLN gets in Power.

Since very few people are aware about the actuall aylaamia so it'd be pre mature to jump to the conclusions. A journo is alleging that military provided face saving to the regime ------.

Including the Aylaamia
NSC declaration will not be opened, but this communique may come out. But SC is not in the mood to ask for it.

اشرافیہ مل بانٹ کر کھائے تو امن رھتا ہے ۔ طاقت اور اختیار پر لڑ پڑے تو ریاست تہہ و بالا کرنے پر تل جاتی ہیں.غریب کا لڑائی سے کوئی لینا دینا نہیں ہوتا وہ بس ایک ھجوم ہوتا ہے جو لڑائی دیکھتا ہے ۔ غریب کو نا لڑائی سے پہلے کچھ مل رہا ہوتا ہے نا لڑائی کے بعد کون جیتا کون ہارا اس سے غریب کی زندگی پر کوئی اثر نہیں پڑتا ۔

That's true. Pakistani slaves are a pathetic sight.... Pakistan has bred a lot of Hussain Haqqanis, Tarek Fatahs and Salman Rushdies
Matter of Salman rushdies are in the hands of the Most High. He is Indian British though.

Haqqanis are let go officially while certains vloggers and activists disappear.

I don't know much this Tarek fatah? What is his resume?

Pakistan is divided. He is wrong but also IK pro journalists are also not saints. They twist the facts. The below anchor is bashing US alot but also running ads on US owned youtube and giving 45% to Youtube out of his earnings. Hypocrisy in Pakistan is at all time high. I hope things get better.

image.png
Oh bhai tum bhi tu Pakistan mein beth kar Pakistan kay looteray choron or ghaddaroN ko support kar rahay ho. Tell me isn't Zardari a chor and ghaddar from the time he was the Presidnt. Please tell him Mian Sahab didn't make his billions using illicit means and please tell me Maulana is not a confirmed munafiq.

Also MNC's have no nationalities. The revenue he is generating is from a global audience.

Last edited:
اشرافیہ مل بانٹ کر کھائے تو امن رھتا ہے ۔ طاقت اور اختیار پر لڑ پڑے تو ریاست تہہ و بالا کرنے پر تل جاتی ہیں.غریب کا لڑائی سے کوئی لینا دینا نہیں ہوتا وہ بس ایک ھجوم ہوتا ہے جو لڑائی دیکھتا ہے ۔ غریب کو نا لڑائی سے پہلے کچھ مل رہا ہوتا ہے نا لڑائی کے بعد کون جیتا کون ہارا اس سے غریب کی زندگی پر کوئی اثر نہیں پڑتا ۔
Kue k gareeb don't wana fight for his right. Why he is greeb because he himself limits his opinions.

Back
Top Bottom