What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I reckon MQM's future will be similar to that of ANP, will most likely get even less than a handful of seats.

Well if you don’t know the answer you can shut up. I’ve reported your post as it’s derogatory towards Jews.
How would you feel if people use derogatory terms like Naswari or khar-damag?

Will prefer that than being called a patwari. However you are right being linked with patwari news channel would be extremely offensive to Jews

Supreme Court is just going through the act and delaying it as much as it needs to. Opposition has been played royally and they don't even realize it. Fighting a battle which is majorly political in court is stupid idea . They will probably get some conciliatory statements from court and will be asked to let election happen as desired by Imran..

- 60+ MNA’s have left PTI

- PTI lost Waseem Akram+ Buzdar

-PTI governments in Punjab and Federal are gone

-IK lost majority in NA

-IK lost PM’ship

-IK did nothing for Karachi so MQM left the Government.

-IK badly exposed himself as dubious and greedy character in international arena.

-IK team is exposing him on live TV, Aleem khan said his family received diamond sets from Malik Riaz and numerous other allegations.

But according to youthias biggest loser is opposition, Ary Bhai kon sa nasha krty hain? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Listen to Galloway, clear and precise summoning up of what is happening in Pakistan and how IK is ousted by the USA.

If a foreigner can be so precise in describing what is happening in Pakistan and why.
Why no Pakistani journalist can come up with such clear , precise and accurate summoning up and call a spade a spade!!

I bet patwaris will be extremely unhappy hearing this.

Will prefer that than being called a patwari. However you are right being linked with patwari news channel would be extremely offensive to Jews

LoL stupid youthiaye there are other parties in opposition as well. You don’t have to be a Patwari to hate Niazi. 😂

MQM is winner you will see in coming elections.
Depends on establishment, i.e. in whose favor will they tip the balance...

I'd reckon PML in Punjab and Federal, then naturally MQM/PTI split in Karachi, PPP in rural Sindh. Will let PTI keep the KP bone and whatever establishment aligned parties come to power from Balochistan...

All in all, it will be the repeat of the 2013 script, with minor adjustments here and there.

FPaB6X7WYAAvaSL.jpg

Depends on establishment, i.e. in whose favor will they tip the balance...

I'd reckon PML in Punjab and Federal, then naturally MQM in Karachi, PPP in rural Sindh. Will let PTI keep the KP bone and whatever establishment aligned parties come to power from Balochistan...

All in all, it will be the repeat of the 2013 script.

2013 election was largely free and fair don’t expect this from Khan.

1) Khan can come back with 2/3rd majority but he will have to ban all other opposition parties.

2) If PMLN and opposition combine their strategy and expose him on failed economy, poverty and hidden corruption like Aleem Khan did the PMLN will get majority and they will form government alongside other opposition parties.

MQM is winner in any scenario.

It’s for sure Geo News and Jang haramkhours .

This is what geo looks like right now :

Out of eight top stories in Jang / Geo five belong to some fictitious character name Farah Khan and her link to IK’s wife.
Pakistani journalism was already in gutter ….. I wonder what to call this type of journalism ????

D84D1C4B-378B-457A-9A63-B99B50AF6A1A.png

Back
Top Bottom