• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220301_121504_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220301_121504_com.twitter.android.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 15
I think SC is trying to cool off the situation. I think the opposition alliance will get disbursed once they understand an election is forthcoming....

MQM's not actually a loser because for a long time it has played the role of the fake and g*y party which played the role of a kingmaker and made strategic alliances with virulently anti-Urdu speaking parties. I don't see them hurting in the long run..
MQM's viability is purely dependent on it's support and patronage from the establishment...

If the establishment so desires, Altaf's career, hate speeches, bori band laashain, target killing et al, will be restored overnight, just as it were eliminated literally overnight.

So, PTI supporters should take all of this spontaneous support bursting forth in Karachi for IK with a whole bag of salt...

Naimatullah Khan did wonders for Karachi and in 2008 election JI/MMA should have swept Karachi, based on his performance, yet it was MQM that came on top by a wide margin.

200K votes were deposited for MQM candidates in constituencies where no one came out to vote.

aj subah se pdm jo askari qayadat ko kos rahi hai lagta hai kisi na in ki baat nhi suni :cheesy: :cheesy: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Didn't they show it on Jew tv yet?

Well if you don’t know the answer you can shut up. I’ve reported your post as it’s derogatory towards Jews.
How would you feel if people use derogatory terms like Naswari or khar-damag?

Depends on the results of the elections 2022. Regarding parties, what did MqmP get out of this? What did Pmlq get out of this? What did the Pti lotas get out of this? Absolutely brainless allies, they were in government but had to sell themselves to the highest bidder. They are the biggest loosers, the Pti lotas careers are finished.

PPP will again win Sindh, JUI will win similar seats, PMLN is a question mark? If they do well they will form government. In Balochistan PmlN will win with BAP alliance.

asal bat ya ha ka tasoob ko koe had nahi hote yaha ppp na Karachi ko tabah o barbad kar dya iss Shahar ka janazah nikal gaya ha Pti na bhe Karachi ke awam ka lya kuch nhi kya MQM sirf Iss Shahr ka logon or Iss shahar ka bhala chahte ha iss waqt ppp Karachi ka tamam iddaro pr qabiz ho kar bathe hue ha har idara mai sirf loot mar chal rahi ha MQM he iss shahar ke haqiqi numainda jamat ha...

If i remember right, MQM was also in power with PTI, what did they do for Karachi?

Also if you admit that PPP is the reason of all of Karachi's woes then how does joining them will benefit Karachi?

One more thing MQM was also part of the PPP govt when the 18 amendment was passed and MQM had voted for it.

So basically MQM is also part of the problems Karachi is facing.

While everyone is busy in politics, no one cares about the economy. The whole PDM drama just causes stock exchanges to fall, political uncertainty is causing a huge impact on our economy.

As Pakistani, we need to look at our Economy first but our Institutions and political parties have different preferences.

Back
Top Bottom