Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why?

Why?
Pmln speeches are worse
Exactly.. Does Nawaz Sharif get a pass because He is not from a certain community? Sooner or later people will start asking these questions. Especially if Imran Khan is packed and replaced by Nawaz Sharif..

You were anti IK some time ago .. what changed your mind?
I voted for the PTI, but I mocked them a lot because of their bad performance in government and various anti-state actions during the dharnas, such as attacking the TV station and attempting to attack the parliament, among other things. But, at the same time, I've never been a fan of any other political party and thought I'd vote against them once they'd been in power for 5 years... but the opposition coalition pushed them to step down before that time, so I have a reason to vote for them again.

They all agree on few things
Removal AVM
No overseas voting
No NAB
Allowing convicts to come bavk in power
That's the nonsense fed by Imran Khan

Its better if we just allow corruption /legalize it
How can you say that, unbelievable

Exactly.. Does Nawaz Sharif get a pass because He is not from a certain community? Sooner or later people will start asking these questions. Especially if Imran Khan is packed and replaced by Nawaz Sharif..
People have always asked that question
The history length ANP PPPP all those were punished but PMLN given pass

'DAWN' of evils is in itself always involved in the subversive act of propaganda against not only IK but also the state of Pakistan.
Moreover, nowadays it seems to be more like a film/showbiz magazine if referred to as a quality newspaper standard.

Hehehe.. Opposition is trapped. They have been played. They should have gone for Speaker before Imrann himself. Any sane political operator would have advised them the same. First make your own guy chair the proceedings of the house. Additionally Any Supreme Court decision mean any future activity inside parliament will be open to judicial review.

😉😁😎
I think you don't know how judiciary works. Constitution, law, previous judgments from the judiciary all are combined to put forward your valid arguments. And the precedence of previous cases is much important.

Judgements can't be given 180° opposite to each other in similar cases. If it happens somehow then this decision could be challenged or all the judgements of similar cases in the past can all be challenged and considered null and void. There has to be some consistency in law enforcement at least 😊

Even some references from the similar constitutional countries can also be provided to add some weight to your argument like common wealth states. Cases in India, UK etc for example to provide general frame of reference to the court.

Good Post.
I think there should be a separate, deep but fast investigation about the foreign hand involvement to ascertain to what extent that was a factor. Shouldn't be hard to do so. Without that factor, I really doubt the courts will consider the Speaker's decision constitutional. The court should recommend fresh elections which Imran Khan also wants. But under no circumstances deviation from constitution be accepted as valid; Pakistan has suffered a lot because of higher judiciary's politically compromised verdicts.

To whom it may concern:
..خریدی ہوئی مٹھائی واپس یا تبدیل نہیں ہوگی
...آل سویٹ اینڈ بیکرز ایسوسی ایشن.........
.,.,​

We should start a #boycottDAWN trend and the same for all the other sellout media houses
There should be a campaign to go after the advertisers of Dawn and pressure them to stop supporting the newspaper.

There's a huge social dilemma propagated by the opposition and it's widespread in Public as well that when IK is battling against the combined power of all the thugs of the society, well entrenched in the system and have all the support and backing from various external powerful regimes, playing as much dirty as it could be humanly possible, breaking every law and constitution and bending, twisting the system to serve them well. And we here expect from IK to be the most ethical person on planet earth. His moral values and virtues are questioned a lot but everyone seems to totally ignore what the international thugs incorporation is doing to our nation.

IK hasn't come to preach you religion and God Forbid tell you any revelations he receives from the divine entities. He is here to combat one of the most powerful, well entrenched, multinational thugs mafia incorporation. So plz also give him some margin of the grey areas too. Just consider the moralities of the Sharifs, Zardaris, Bhutto's, Fazlus, Altaf Hussian, Achakzai and the electibles, and then compare those to the IK. IK would look like an angel in front of them. Those murderers, robbers, traitors, rapists have all the right to twist the laws and make the whole nation hostage but you wouldn't allow IK's a single sneaky grey area trick to pull all those thugs out of the assembly and into the courts. He is just a simple human after all, 70+ years old but still fit old man.

Last edited:
It would have been cool if the poll had the capability to show results without voting. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom