What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I rather eat grass than be a slave...

You won't need to. Don't become the bogeyman they want you to become, don't become the brown swindler they want you to become. They enjoy it when you play these roles because they can point their fingers and feel superior. 10 year turnaround and the world will be unable to ignore, every 5 years after that will be a rapid ascension towards 1st world status.When you get there the noise will stop,mockery,insults everything will stop, enjoy the silence.

As an example, some posts from a IK meeting Putin youtube video
1649077695748.png

1649077714952.png

Just from a few months of being independent. Now imagine how much kudos will build up after 10+ years

Last edited:
I haven't been fan of his governance at all but IK's unique character is made up of steel which can't be mutilated by usual propaganda. Sharifs are world famous for their character assassination campaigns and they haven't spared anyone. Even then they are finding it almost impossible to defame IK.

God forbid, if IK might not be able to lead this nation for long obviously due to his age factor. So what people of Pakistan want? Sharif as PM, President Zardari, Defense Minister Maulana Fazl ur Rehman, Interior minister Altaf Hussain, information minister Maryam Nawaz and Foreign minister Bilawal Zardari. 🙄😱🤬

Dissolution of assembly is not illegal because no confidence motion was rejected before dissolution. Speaker can be punished for this if it was illegal act and agar iski koi punishment ha to. Agar court assembly ko restore karti ha to government vs opposition fight main side la rahi hogi neutral faisla nahi hoga
There's a big question even if Speaker's ruling could be challenged in any court under the constitution! That's grey or even darker area for the court. Because speaker used constitution and law as the reasons behind the dismissal of No confidence.

If court still wants to trespass then His detailed ruling would be scrutinized which is full of charge sheet against the opposition leadership. So they would have to establish an extensive inquiry into the matters before deciding against the speaker's ruling. But I don't think so there would be any serious criminal charges put against speaker personally for that matter.
Even that kind of weak and contradictory decision could flare civil unrest in the country.

Bohut pyar de rahe the itne saal saudi or america ko....ab kya hua ?? Loot liya na tumhari desh ko? Iran ke khilaf to tum log bohut bolte ho...ab samajh me ayi kon dost aur kon dushman?
Hello irandian! What are you doing here? Hindi is your 1st language or from where you learned Hindi to malign Pakistani people? 😜🤫

IMF suspended its loan programme till new government in power.
As of today Pakistan received 3 Billion out of $ 6 billion...

Bohut pyar de rahe the itne saal saudi or america ko....ab kya hua ?? Loot liya na tumhari desh ko? Iran ke khilaf to tum log bohut bolte ho...ab samajh me ayi kon dost aur kon dushman?
Carrying Iranian flag, speaking Hindi and uselessly maligning Pakistanis. Fake, Disinfo lab detected. Who let the Kalbhoshan Yadav to join the PDF forum 😜.

@waz
@The Eagle

That's the nonsense fed by Imran Khan
I heard Bilawal Zardari live on ARY state (in response to a question on why the PDM was so upset and not supporting the decision to go for fresh elections) that the reason the PDM wanted the no confidence vote to go through was so that they could form a government before the elections and one of the main things they wanted to do was overturn the PTI's election reforms, especially the mandate to use EVM's.

Of course Bilawal's justification (for overturning PTI's election reforms) in the same interview was that 'EVM's and other reforms introduced by the PTI would 'increase election fraud/rigging'.

The issue here is in fact just that - the PDM wanted to have power for a few months before the elections were called so they could rig the system (court cases and reverse electoral reforms) that would allow them to manipulate the elections like they have done in the past, especially in Sindh.

We dont say anything against Iran. Konsa nasha hai bhai?
he is Bangladeshi wannabe Iranian troll with -50 IQ - I for the most part ignore his ramblings so do most of the forum
he'd bring Iran in random topics even if topic is about Aliens on Mars, hed make sure to bring Iran

no one gives a crap about Iran
we are discussing our internal politics? why is this moron bringing em in the first place

بریکنگ نیوز : اپوزیشن کے سر پر قانون کی تلوار لٹکنے لگی اپوزیشن نے پارلیمانی کمیٹی برائے قومی سلامتی میں شرکت کیوں نہیں کی؟ پارلیمانی کمیٹی میں سارا معاملہ رکھا گیا، ڈپٹی سپیکر کی رُولنگ میں کمیٹی کا ذکر موجود یے ، اِس کا جواب تمام سیاسی جماعتوں کے وکلاء کو دینا ہے ، چیف جسٹس

Oh my! Now the Judiciary is the target of the pent-up anger after the establishment. ;-)

Let it play out. If the SC looks into the conduct of Deputy Speaker, it is quite possible they will also have to dig into article 5, which would lead them to look into the issue with the NSC consideration.

Hard to say which way this will go, but another thing that people should call to attention is that the reference to the SCP on the buying of votes was delayed and has taken its sweet time with no ruling/order, yet this issue is being fast-tracked. In that lies a perception of bias. SCP should be mindful of this.

Back
Top Bottom