What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh my! Now the Judiciary is the target of the pent-up anger after the establishment. ;-)

Let it play out. If the SC looks into the conduct of Deputy Speaker, it is quite possible they will also have to dig into article 5, which would lead them to look into the issue with the NSC consideration.

Hard to say which way this will go, but another thing that people should call to attention is that the reference to the SCP on the buying of votes was delayed and has taken its sweet time with no ruling/order, yet this issue is being fast-tracked. In that lies a perception of bias. SCP should be mindful of this.
I think in your last line you answered your first line. Right now the war seems to be between the Ex-Government and the Idaras. Unfortunately, the idaras haven't shown any hint that they are protecting the greater interest of Pakistan.

This entire case was a judicial over reach by these sold out judges. Only way they can pass a judgement is by breaching constitution themselves and violating article 69 amplifying constitutional crisis.

I think Imran Khan had already done whatever he could by dissolving the assembly … he will get voters sympathy for his action

Now if the court cancels the ruling of Deputy Speaker, technically it makes sense to me so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shehbaz wearing Sherwani in the next few days

All Khan sahab need to do is focus on election and I am hoping he will come back with full force

This is assuming that the Pakistani voter is a rational actor that votes based on the competence of potential leaders.

History has demonstrated that this is not the case. Don't be naive!

This is assuming that the Pakistani voter is a rational actor that votes based on the competence of potential leaders.

History has demonstrated that this is not the case. Don't be naive!

I think the opposition collusion with foreign governments and using the money they received to buy politicians to take over the country in parliament without having to go the public is the final straw. If 30+ years of malpractice and corruption was not enough.

Their plan was to take over, buy off everyone as quickly as possible (they have been provided funds to do this) and hold a rigged election which the EU would have declared free and fair and normal service would have resumed.

You would have seen a sharp increase in terrorism (this is how they keep people in fear so they don't question them), daily army bashing to keep them in their place,lots of money laundering,currency pump and dump schemes,no tax collection/tax evasion en mass,siphoning off money to feed the chain by all major bank managers on their books.

IMF again and again and again. Hamza Sharif in the year 2040 as PM will be saying beggars can't be choosers and Bilawal will be saying Bhutto zinda hai and circlejerk will continue.

Last edited:
I think Imran Khan had already done whatever he could by dissolving the assembly … he will get voters sympathy for his action

Now if the court cancels the ruling of Deputy Speaker, technically it makes sense to me so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shehbaz wearing Sherwani in the next few days

All Khan sahab need to do is focus on election and I am hoping he will come back with full force
If Shahbaz does wear sherwani. Then Imran will not get elected period :-).

Oh my! Now the Judiciary is the target of the pent-up anger after the establishment. ;-)

Let it play out. If the SC looks into the conduct of Deputy Speaker, it is quite possible they will also have to dig into article 5, which would lead them to look into the issue with the NSC consideration.

Hard to say which way this will go, but another thing that people should call to attention is that the reference to the SCP on the buying of votes was delayed and has taken its sweet time with no ruling/order, yet this issue is being fast-tracked. In that lies a perception of bias. SCP should be mindful of this.
Let me break it to you, just a day before this suo moto action, SCP turned down an application on NA proedures and working by one of the lawyer who was also advising IK before the dissolution of the NA.
On the ground of maintainability that SCP doesn't have juridiction and deos not interfere with th inner working of the NA and authority of the Speaker.
Surprise, suprise, with in one day, their own arugments in favour of not hearing the petition turned on its head and they have taken suomoto.

Pakistan's constitution changed in one day!!! or
Different rules for different people!!
If criminals come calling everything is possible, including opening courts on Sundays and late nights!!

Pakistani justice should be shamed of itself.

Court to decide embattled PM Imran Khan's fate​

BBC

Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan (C) along with other lawmakers, gestures upon his arrival to address the supporters of ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party during a rally in Islamabad on March 27, 2022.
BBC

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan (centre) ducked a no-confidence motion that was set to happen on 3 April.

Pakistan's supreme court is expected to decide the fate of embattled Prime Minister Imran Khan, following a day of political turmoil.
Mr Khan has faced an attempt to oust him from office in recent days.

But in a move that has roiled the country, members of Mr Khan's party on Sunday blocked a vote of no-confidence in the PM and dissolved parliament.

Mr Khan had claimed the vote was part of a US-led conspiracy to remove him, but the US has denied this.

Furious opposition politicians have now filed a petition to the Supreme Court to rule on whether the move to block the vote was constitutional.

The court was initially expected to decide by the end of Monday, but delayed the decision until Tuesday.

Jahangir Tareen is behind sugar mafia.

Aleem Khan is a part of land mafia.

Their days are over. These traitors sold their motherland's sovreignty for money.

--

Zameen aik had tak na insaafi bardasht karti hai.

Is he Ned funded ?
He's funded from multiple sources...

For me, his grift was clearly exposed during MQM's heydays, while protesting the deteriorating law and order situation in KHI, mostly instigated by MQM's target killers, he was seen collaborating with the very same MQM thugs who were responsible for the said conditions of Karachi...

Back
Top Bottom