What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok Salute me twice then

I think these are some of the issues PTI promised to address in our judiciary as it was the movement for justice but their priorities were changed after coming into power perhaps as looters like Shehbaz Sharif are still roaming on the street and awaiting to be the next PM
Yeah, you definitely deserves a second salute Mr.

Why you think the NCM was brought against PM IK!!!
Why you think he has to offer incentives to other parties to keep his government in power!!
Why you think BAP and MQM left the coilition!! Giving the thugs the majority in the NA.
Why we have to lsiten to people like Raja Riaz, who cannot speak a single intelligent sentence!!

For the same reasons IK couldn't do the changes, because these looters and their spies sitting in the PTI wouldn't go with the government.

Yeah, you definitely deserves a second salute Mr.

Why you think the NCM was brought against PM IK!!!
Why you think he has to offer incentives to other parties to keep his government in power!!
Why you think BAP and MQM left the coilition!! Giving the thugs the majority in the NA.
Why we have to lsiten to people like Raja Riaz, who cannot speak a single intelligent sentence!!

For the same reasons IK couldn't do the changes, because these looters and their spies sitting in the PTI wouldn't go with the government.
So you are acknowledging that PTI could not deliver to her promises

BAP or any Baluchistan party always sides with the ruling Government… they don’t really have an opinion of their own

I think opposition made a huge mistake by underestimating Imran Khan and taunting him that he is just a cricketer, doesn't know 💩 about politics. He single handedly pinned down all the experienced politicians combined whose family are in politics for more than half a century. And this seemingly rooky guy cornered them onto the manhole of article 5(1).

I am doubting now that he deliberately did this all. He was being constantly informed about opposition activities by federal agencies and when he got the threat document, he seemingly even not tried much hard to lobby for members and allies to side with him.

In Punjab he knew that Buzdaar can't be defended and if he selects new CM from his own party then his party would split in 2,3 pieces in Punjab. So as a last resort he declared Parvez Elahi to be his candidate for next CM Punjab. As Parvez ilahi is one of the most undisputed and experienced politician in the Pakistan and knows every dirty trick of the assembly politics.

Now IK Govt got martyred before time. He cornered all opposition into a very tight spot and there can't be better time to have elections again

Karachites vite for PTI or jamat-e-islami
Don't fall for P or A , as they'll lead you towards a dark path

Bajwa sahab is going to reverse and undo every single thing that General Raheel Shareef achieved
I was gonna type exact same thing. This guy needs to be canned by his institution before he takes us back to 2010/2011 like situation.

There was even the pettiness of Zarb e Azb is over, now it’s Raddul Fasad.

I think Imran Khan had already done whatever he could by dissolving the assembly … he will get voters sympathy for his action

Now if the court cancels the ruling of Deputy Speaker, technically it makes sense to me so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shehbaz wearing Sherwani in the next few days

All Khan sahab need to do is focus on election and I am hoping he will come back with full force

You were anti IK some time ago .. what changed your mind?

So you are acknowledging that PTI could not deliver to her promises

BAP or any Baluchistan party always sides with the ruling Government… they don’t really have an opinion of their own
He tried, he can only try, cannot implement changes if he can not have his c partners on board, or even rebels within the party.

What is your understanding is how the democratic process works!!

On the issue of BAP. Why you think they left the citing government recently!!
Don't you think you are negating your own arguments!! Who pulled the strings of BAP and MQM!!

Please find the videos of MQM leaders on you tube, on previous votes, they have openly said they have to come and vote for the government because they received instructions to do so.
Who was issuing them instructions to stand with the Gov in the past, but let them desert the government at the crucial moment!!

Listen to what Khaled Maqbool Siddique had to say today about them deserting PTI/Government. He said PTI made us lose seats in Karachi, now we have got rid of their government".
These sentiments were not there when they were part of the government, just grown in recent days!!!

If they had the same sentiments on their losses in Karachi against PTI, who was directing them to be in the governemnt with PTI and who ordered them to leave now!!

Listen my friend, there is no point to debate with me. I am a very clear headed and straight thinking man. I always called a spade , a spade, period.

IK needs majority without crooks to bring substantial change.....this is not rocket science.
How?? if the crooks are managing and manipulating the elections including the Election Commission, the Bureaucracy, the Estab??. and the Judges(not all).

But still there is a chance, like elections can be managed in constituencies where the difference between the two winning parties is less and there is close competition.

If PM IK's PTI is getting a huge unprecedented turnout, a big wave which is likely, PTI can still get the 2/3rd majority even with the rigging and manipulating.

In my opinion either govt will be restored or total elections will be announced. As question will arise that how can provincial govts can remain impartial?

Screenshot_2022-04-04-14-48-11-71.jpg

Jo barhi umeed se Thay takht k
unko le jaya ja rha hai takhtay pe 😜

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom