What's new

PM Imran Khan calls Bilawal 'Sahiba' instead of Saheb in PTI jalsa

Screenshot_2019-04-24-18-51-39-1.png
Screenshot_2019-04-17-01-02-33-1.png

Brilliant strategy of IK.

He is driving #CriminalEnterprise to madness... he is attacking everyone... NooraLeague, MullahLeague, ZardariLeague...

Just Brilliant... everyone against IK!

He is making the #CriminalParliment become pathetic by the day...

I say he is campaigning for the next election... ? #IKDissolveParlimentNow

@zulu @ps3linux @Mentee @Reddington @MastanKhan @Dubious what do you think Paks?

Is there a Method in this Khanness?

BTW #HijraLivesMatter

#MarasiMedia
can live off this Khan Slip for another week!

As much as I loathe Nawaz, Zardari, Fuzla, Achakzai, I don't believe IK is the answer to our problems. We need a technocratic caretaker setup for atleast 2 to 3 years. If Parliament gets dissolved, which is seeming more and more likely with every passing day, then I don't think that IK would be part of that setup.

You tell us i asked u an week ago as things are moving in very different way here soon he gonna loose his majority in National assembly also in punjab as well as Balochistan so what he got left?KPK but that is 2013 position for him what he can and wanna do i m at lost.IS all things moving with planning to alternate system ?
Brilliant strategy of IK.

He is driving #CriminalEnterprise to madness... he is attacking everyone... NooraLeague, MullahLeague, ZardariLeague...

Just Brilliant... everyone against IK!

He is making the #CriminalParliment become pathetic by the day...

I say he is campaigning for the next election... ? #IKDissolveParlimentNow

@zulu @ps3linux @Mentee @Reddington @MastanKhan @Dubious what do you think Paks?

Is there a Method in this Khanness?

BTW #HijraLivesMatter

#MarasiMedia
can live off this Khan Slip for another week!

You tell us i asked u an week ago as things are moving in very different way here soon he gonna loose his majority in National assembly also in punjab as well as Balochistan so what he got left?KPK but that is 2013 position for him what he can and wanna do i m at lost.IS all things moving with planning to alternate system ?

China tour is critically important!

IK will dissolve assemblies after that. Depends what gets negotiated there.

Pak is at War!

Only a blind cann't see. A war which we can never afford to loose.

From within (#CriminalEnterprise, terrorism, #Criminal Parliment, debt servicing crisis etc.) blackmailing and on both borders armed conflict.

Iran thing got settled in a most effective manner. Credit: IK+State

The way IK is hammering... he wants everyone to explode... he is showing the redflag to #DieselMullah... Diesel is threatening Pak Army. Did you listen to his pressconference?

Ik is moving towards a BigBang.... he needs to show to public that its IK vs. everyone else.

Personally, I believe he doesn't wish to be seen implementing IMF budget... so, I think post China visit... can be the timeframe for terminating the current setup.

We, indeed, need 2-3 years of stability and proper, deep surgery. This is the minimum time that is required for the Pak State to clean up the mess.

What says you?

Mangus

It seems a 'Freudian slip'

...an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

There are few forms of Imran i may tend to elaborate.
1)(1975-1992) Cricketer Imran the darling of the whole nation. Great cricketer crushed England in England,defeated India most of the times and also won us the world cup. We knew his countless global affairs,his gambling and drinking habits but still he was our pride manu janu.
2)(1992-2011) New politician and philanthropist Imran was still adorable to the most, people and politicians from all walks of life contributed to his projects. He developed the skills to collect massive charities using his innocent charm.No one asked for any audits of his numerous fund collections because we loved him. During this time he was a vocal critic of the Generals.
3)(2011-present)The new Imran diverted his energies from the Generals to the Politicians i wonder why?.This strategy paved the way to his success in the GE 2018.He was provided all ammunition(media,electables,courts and manpower) to curb his opponents. The programmers need to remove the abuse chips from him and install some solution oriented hardware in him. He is putting the country into anarchy and civil war and to be honest i am really really disappointed.

Last edited:
Doesnt suit a sitting PM to use such language. That was clearly not a slip of the tongue but deliberate -
...I'm disappointed that IK hasn't realised this yet.

He is putting the country into anarchy and civil war and to be honest i am really really disappointed.

Hai hai, bugzeImran maen jalnay walo, Zardari kay baray maen kya kyal hay?

Credit @Verve for the reminder:enjoy:

more stress more drugs! khan needs to control his addiction
May be ... Mr Afidreen was in jail and no more supplies of drugs to the needy.
Now he is out so no more interruption in supplies.

Back
Top Bottom