What's new

PM Imran Khan calls Bilawal 'Sahiba' instead of Saheb in PTI jalsa

Bilawal Asks PM Imran Khan if he likes the 'Umpire's ... - YouTubehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qTusqRUb_8
Bilawal Bhutto Criticism of Imran Khan | Press ... - YouTub ,so these are the politicians of Pakistan, what a breed ,
e

Bilawal Asks PM Imran Khan if he likes the 'Umpire's ... - YouTubehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qTusqRUb_8
Bilawal Bhutto Criticism of Imran Khan | Press ... - YouTub ,so these are the politicians of Pakistan, what a breed ,
e

This will aggravate PTI leaders even more. He is not letting go of "Selected PM". Interesting approach.

This will aggravate PTI leaders even more. He is not letting go of "Selected PM". Interesting approach.
let it be thats what I wish,let them fight to the extent where they become real enemy of each other ,and let the righteous one to win in the end,, Allah s.t says it is up to Me how I decide, I can put wrong one to fight with the worng ones and they both destroy each other or I can give the power to right ones to crush the wrong ones, O human don't you see this is how I make ease of living for you and remove fitna from the soil,,

let it be thats what I wish,let them fight to the extent where they become real enemy of each other ,and let the righteous one to win in the end,, Allah s.t says it is up to Me how I decide, I can put wrong one to fight with the worng ones and they both destroy each other or I can give the power to right ones to crush the wrong ones, O human don't you see this is how I make ease of living for you and remove fitna from the soil,,

:tup::tup:

58442361_2197863317101038_5644084366977007616_n.jpg

I absolutely agree with this. But i will also blame our MASTERS for this as well. Had they not maligned,killed and persecuted ZA Bhutto in the 70s through their media and courts Sindh would have been a normal province. The grass root level of hatred for the Punjabis(Army) in the interior will always motivate them to elect PPP whether it takes them to stone ages.

Back
Top Bottom