What's new

PM Imran Khan calls Bilawal 'Sahiba' instead of Saheb in PTI jalsa

Brilliant strategy of IK.

He is driving #CriminalEnterprise to madness... he is attacking everyone... NooraLeague, MullahLeague, ZardariLeague...

Just Brilliant... everyone against IK!

He is making the #CriminalParliment become pathetic by the day...

I say he is campaigning for the next election... ? #IKDissolveParlimentNow

@zulu @ps3linux @Mentee @Reddington @MastanKhan @Dubious what do you think Paks?

Is there a Method in this Khanness?

BTW #HijraLivesMatter

#MarasiMedia
can live off this Khan Slip for another week!

Last edited:

He is driving #CriminalEnterprise to madness... he is attacking everyone... NooraLeague, MullahLeague, ZardariLeague...

@zulu @ps3linux @Mentee @Reddington @MastanKhan @Dubious what do you think Paks?

BTW #HijraLivesMatter

From the bits and pieces I am gathering current problem is upcoming 10 Billion dollars and change payments, if that is managed we might see an altogether different setup soon. No one is happy in the power corridors. I think even the Armed forces have realized that if they tolerate corruption/excessive loans in the civilian/forces there will come a time (like today) that there will be no money (dollar terms) for defense procurement. The shosha of presidential system, repeal of 18th amendment hmm interesting choices. Let see.

As for that gay creature, phhh. Never has he/she visited a club in London which is not gay.
His sister has been living with her sikh boyfriend in Marina for last seven eight months.

Last edited:
Bilawal's criticism in Parliament getting under skin ? If he is so inconsequential, why is whole ruling setup trying to counter and shame him ?

May be, it is the consequence of the drug control.
yeh maybe! drugs are hard to quit!

Bilawal's criticism in Parliament getting under skin ? If he is so inconsequential, why is whole ruling setup trying to counter and shame him ?
kindly dont poke your ugly nose into Pakistan matters if you are so frustrated take a walk on turd infested streets and find a woman and rape her!

BTW #HijraLivesMatter

#MarasiMedia
can live off this Khan Slip for another week!

PTI sindh chapter has coined a new term , defected leader, to address bilaval ZARDARI in response to his rants of selected leader against ik

Doesnt suit a sitting PM to use such language. That was clearly not a slip of the tongue but deliberate - like he compared Zardari a dog when he was President. He really needs to act Prime Ministerial now.

And yes, it is funny, we all do it, but we are not PM or leaders of the largest political party in Pak. I'm disappointed that IK hasn't realised this yet.

Doesnt suit a sitting PM to use such language. That was clearly not a slip of the tongue but deliberate - like he compared Zardari a dog when he was President. He really needs to act Prime Ministerial now.

It is not intentional and is clearly a slip of tongue. In the video, his expressions don't reflect it and he hardly seems to notice it, even when the crowd is shouting hilariously.

Back
Top Bottom