What's new

PM Imran Khan calls Bilawal 'Sahiba' instead of Saheb in PTI jalsa

screenshot_2019-04-17-01-02-33-1-png.555700

Yeh kia India visit ki pictures hay?

Naheen. Yeh Maulvi Fazlu ka daira hae.

In china visit he was not only signing some big projects going to meet some top officials too Chinese,Russian,IMF and World Bank so if he able to struck some good deals he can cash it later on political front.Totally agree with you we are at war and those criminal become so strong they bought whole system esp judiciary in current one no chance of relief for common people
China tour is critically important!

IK will dissolve assemblies after that. Depends what gets negotiated there.

Pak is at War!

Only a blind cann't see. A war which we can never afford to loose.

From within (#CriminalEnterprise, terrorism, #Criminal Parliment, debt servicing crisis etc.) blackmailing and on both borders armed conflict.

Iran thing got settled in a most effective manner. Credit: IK+State

The way IK is hammering... he wants everyone to explode... he is showing the redflag to #DieselMullah... Diesel is threatening Pak Army. Did you listen to his pressconference?

Ik is moving towards a BigBang.... he needs to show to public that its IK vs. everyone else.

Personally, I believe he doesn't wish to be seen implementing IMF budget... so, I think post China visit... can be the timeframe for terminating the current setup.

We, indeed, need 2-3 years of stability and proper, deep surgery. This is the minimum time that is required for the Pak State to clean up the mess.

What says you?

Mangus

China tour is critically important!

IK will dissolve assemblies after that. Depends what gets negotiated there.

Pak is at War!

Only a blind cann't see. A war which we can never afford to loose.

From within (#CriminalEnterprise, terrorism, #Criminal Parliment, debt servicing crisis etc.) blackmailing and on both borders armed conflict.

Iran thing got settled in a most effective manner. Credit: IK+State

The way IK is hammering... he wants everyone to explode... he is showing the redflag to #DieselMullah... Diesel is threatening Pak Army. Did you listen to his pressconference?

Ik is moving towards a BigBang.... he needs to show to public that its IK vs. everyone else.

Personally, I believe he doesn't wish to be seen implementing IMF budget... so, I think post China visit... can be the timeframe for terminating the current setup.

We, indeed, need 2-3 years of stability and proper, deep surgery. This is the minimum time that is required for the Pak State to clean up the mess.

What says you?

Mangus

If what you are saying, is your prediction; then it is not clear that how an interim setup is possible for 3 or so years within the existing constitution and who is steering for that setup.

If what you are saying, is your prediction; then it is not clear that how an interim setup is possible for 3 or so years within the existing constitution and who is steering for that setup.

Pak State is finally taking shape. And no... no martial law is coming... we are moving towards #JinnahModel.

Good Thing!

Pak State is finally taking shape. And no... no martial law is coming... we are moving towards #JinnahModel.

Good Thing!

Thanks. Good thing. But if you could kindly clarify a little more, in light of my comment. I just want to comprehend it.

Good Thing!
IK breaking assemblies is a little hard to digest.His popularity might be all time low due to the current economic crisis and has failed to bring any reforms in short there hasn't been much change why would he risk breaking assemblies at this moment

I really don't understand why the media is hell bent on not accepting it as a slip of tongue by IK like scores of PPP leadership who have literally overdone similar slips towards Bilawaja BHUTTO and even more than IK: here is Khursheed Shah

Already Father Zardari:

Totally inappropriate remark, what if bilawal challenged him to be enclosed in a room together and then after an hour it will be proved who is "sahib" and who is "sahiba", Imran must not forget that age is on the side of bilawal.

And the list of ppp leaders calling bilawal sahiba continues :

but shameful anchors like Javed Chaudhries are after IK blood.

Totally inappropriate remark, what if bilawal challenged him to be enclosed in a room together and then after an hour it will be proved who is "sahib" and who is "sahiba", Imran must not forget that age is on the side of bilawal.
By the same colorful justification, tell that to bilawal's father who has been alone with Bilawal, lol.

IK has only made an honest mistake like so many PPP leaders including Bilawal's own father.

As much as I loathe Nawaz, Zardari, Fuzla, Achakzai, I don't believe IK is the answer to our problems. We need a technocratic caretaker setup for atleast 2 to 3 years. If Parliament gets dissolved, which is seeming more and more likely with every passing day, then I don't think that IK would be part of that setup.
Imran Khan should be allowed to complete his 5 year term in the capacity of PM of the country - this much time is needed to make some difference on the ground and/or steer the country in a better direction.

Corrupt League forming to subjugate Imran Khan but Pakistani nationals should not allow this to happen, I hope.

Already Father Zardari:
tenor.gif

In china visit he was not only signing some big projects going to meet some top officials too Chinese,Russian,IMF and World Bank so if he able to struck some good deals he can cash it later on political front.Totally agree with you we are at war and those criminal become so strong they bought whole system esp judiciary in current one no chance of relief for common people
No positive change can come in the current rotten system. only bold steps can put pakistan on the correct path. our society is dacaying because of absence of justice rampant corruption and social evils. But who would dare to take those bold steps, bold but extremely unpopular in ignorant masses, pseudo liberals and international establishment...

Back
Top Bottom