What's new

PM Imran Khan calls Bilawal 'Sahiba' instead of Saheb in PTI jalsa

Imran Khan should be allowed to complete his 5 year term in the capacity of PM of the country - this much time is needed to make some difference on the ground and/or steer the country in a better direction.

Economy would go into gutter which its already going because of corruption of last 10 years. GDP growth has gone from 5 something to 2.9% in just 8 months.

Economy would go into gutter which its already going because of corruption of last 10 years. GDP growth has gone from 5 something to 2.9% in just 8 months.
I understand, bro, and I am really worried as well - this trajectory is not good and will have implications for the entire country.

However, I believe in Imran Khan because he is different from the CORRUPT LOT of PML(N) and PPPP. He have done some good for Pakistan over the course of years, and we have given him a chance to prove his worth in the recent elections. We have tolerated the nonsense of PML(N) and PPPP for far too long, and we can surely give Imran Khan 5 years to prove his worth.

However, I believe in Imran Khan because he is different from the CORRUPT LOT of PML(N) and PPPP. He have done some good for Pakistan over the course of years, and we have given him a chance to prove his worth in the recent elections. We have tolerated the nonsense of PML(N) and PPPP for far too long, and we can surely give Imran Khan 5 years to prove his worth.

We need a leadership who can take on the mafia in politics/judiciary/bureaucracy/media etc. Who can do a ruthless/brutal accountability. Who do not suffer from lack of decision making. Who can think out of box solution and have the courage to bypass this corrupt system if they have to and not stay within the system to reform the system.

The only thing that can save Pakistan's economy immediately is recovery of looted money worth billions of dollars.
Is IK doing that?? No.
Why?? Because he is staying within the corrupt system.

I was watching the tele but couldn't find the loudmouth PMLN leader Uzma Bukhari who is usually very active against IK government but was nowhere to be seen today despite IK having made such a slip of tongue that she thrives on abusing such mistakes.

And suddenly I found this, the reason she is missing despite slip of tongue of IK, lol :

Nawaz vouching for IK to fulfill every promise unlike himself, lol.

Thats the problem bhai he is not going to get time his majority is going to loose both in federal and Punjab.Some PTI members running who are angry on current shuffling,in Punjab chaudry bros thinking IK stopping Monus elahi posting which will hurt his carrier against Hamza Shahbaz and MAryam(their sworn enemies ) on the other hand that Baloch party also announced to with draw support till August.In short i was kinda happy with IK but his team???worst like others and proved to be back stabbers
I understand, bro, and I am really worried as well - this trajectory is not good and will have implications for the entire country.

Bhai koi haal tu batao yeh nalaiq politician na khud kuch kar rahy hain aur na IK ko kuch karny dy rahy hain oper sy judiciary bus mashallah hi niklii
No positive change can come in the current rotten system. only bold steps can put pakistan on the correct path. our society is dacaying because of absence of justice rampant corruption and social evils. But who would dare to take those bold steps, bold but extremely unpopular in ignorant masses, pseudo liberals and international establishment...

So does it mean, he did listened the Bilawal speech in parliament.

Looks like Imran Khan is eating a lot of butter and desi ghee.

Tongue slip hi ho rahi hai.

Khan saab, control yaar. Bahot embarrass ho rahay ho

:disagree: shouldn't have done that ... IK could have done criticism on Bilawal's politics ... Otherwise u will loose respect in the eyes of others and shall face personal criticism
you are right, but did Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and others loose any respect??? seems Patwari and Jayala gang is increasing so lets youthia grow too.

Less than 1 year as PM, and full 5 years as President.

My initial assessment immediately after election results was IK dissolving assemblies within 2 years. Now within first year is highly likely, especially if heads of the other pillars of State are willing.

:pop:

Chor ko chor kaho tou inhein bura lag jata hai

Aurat ko aurat bolo tou inhein bora lag jata hai

Bhai IK and his team can't win

Back
Top Bottom