What's new

PM Imran Khan called in Pak Army for help in cleaning up Karachi

Mustafa kamal did in his time. How come a city which was in top 5 progressing cities became top 5 worse city?
Only karachities knows
So why wasn't he elected?

Plus you're putting too much faith in a person. Institutions make progress, not people.

So why wasn't he elected?

Plus you're putting too much faith in a person. Institutions make progress, not people.
Even he got elected, ppp ruled over karachi.

Why not imposing gover rule in karachi. Leave if issue resolves or not. Least this will hurt ppp

Currentlt is like no one cares abt karachi,, short meeting do this and that ok tata bye bye

Even he got elected, ppp ruled over karachi.

Why not imposing gover rule in karachi. Leave if issue resolves or not. Least this will hurt ppp

Governor rule wont resolve jack shit. Won't hurt PPP, it will give them more ammo against the government.

He wasnt electrd becoz ppl thought ik would bewhat he said in interviews.

Ppl didnt know that he will used karachi to give NIC to afghani in karachi and thats it

Governor rule wont resolve jack shit. Won't hurt PPP, it will give them more ammo against the government.
What against govt?? And where? Pti is not in larkana

Karachi ppl demanding governor rule.

lol ok. Anyway how do you think governer rule will solve the issues?
Karachi issue solution is in making separate province thats it.

Currently ppl of karachi demanding governor rule why aye baye shayen?

Karachi issue solution is in making separate province thats it.

Currently ppl of karachi demanding governor rule why aye baye shayen?

Governor rule it is mate. Me ne kab mana kia hai or do you think I am Bajwa in disguise ;). I don't think it'll solve Karachi's immediate problems but we can agree to disagree. I agree though that Karachi should be a federal subject.

Because there are no cans in the city

Your federal and provincial governments never developed any garbage management system in such a big city
is it federal govt./provincial govt. job to supply trash cans in Karachi? or its the mayor/City District Govt. Karachi job?
well im sure they all have one at home or atleast they gather it a corner and bury it/dispose off or do they need a government for that as well..

Karachi could be a gold mine for pakistan economy. but decade after decade govt after govt have been reducing it to rubble.these rulers needs article 6 invoked against them. think about it PPP govt. is in power in sindh for lat 12 years, in 12 years they have not been able to fix basic necessities like power, drainage, water, cleanliness, medical etc. Very sad state. and the irony is no one can say a word. why we dont see similar level of mass issues in lahore or other big cities of Pakistan. even mumbai has a better system than karachi. making it federal subject or not, we need justice to be served. does not matter who rule sindh and who rule karachi. who does the karachi pick v/s rest of sindh. or for that matter all other parts of the country. the funds and work needs to be done accordingly. this is pathetic. now if people of karachi wants separation, they have all the rights to do it. i fully support it for once.

is it federal govt./provincial govt. job to supply trash cans in Karachi? or its the mayor/City District Govt. Karachi job?
well im sure they all have one at home or atleast they gather it a corner and bury it/dispose off or do they need a government for that as well..

Mayor says Sindh solid waste management system is under control of Sindh government

So..... It is back to what I said. Your federal and provincial governments didn't provide any system in the city

Just look at the enthusiasm of non-Karachiites in this thread. Talking as if they spent their entire lives here, travelled in mini buses, dealt with police, faced pollution, water problems, over billing of gas and electricity, qabza mafia and so on.

Governor rule it is mate. Me ne kab mana kia hai or do you think I am Bajwa in disguise ;). I don't think it'll solve Karachi's immediate problems but we can agree to disagree. I agree though that Karachi should be a federal subject.

I know it will not and i know about18th amendment as well. But thing is if imran khan has option of imposing governor rule and ppl demanding it as well. He should do it so that he can say this is all i can do and i have done it for karachi.

Currently he is loosing.

MashAllah. Ab Imran Khan bhangio ko border par bhej de positions sambhaalne ke liye.

Back
Top Bottom