What's new

PM Imran Khan called in Pak Army for help in cleaning up Karachi

If as soon as it starts raining federal government and PM has to rush in then what use are the provincial government?
governor rule lagao phir abhi next week phir barish hai

governor rule lagao phir abhi next week phir barish hai
What will the governer do jo abi nai ho raha? Karachi needs to be separated from Sindh with an effective local government that isn't in the clutches of the PPP.

What will the governer do jo abi nai ho raha? Karachi needs to be separated from Sindh with an effective local government that isn't in the clutches of the PPP.

And how will that happen?

You tell me.
Not gonma happen if you think ppl leave their family, go die hunger and face bullets type from police.

Why everyone else is blind?
Karachi tou sab ka tha na?

Not gonma happen if you think ppl leave their family, go die hunger and face bullets type from police.

This is why i'm not putting words into your mouth. It seems you have a solution. So why don't you tell us now what that is.

I understand the political frustration but at least the immediate problem will be resolved.

This is no solution though.

better send karachi grieviences to worldbank/imf, they will dictate our next budget and tell leadership to fix karachi

Modern problems require modern solutions.

And how will that happen?

If the people reject the worthless parties like PPP, Pmln, PTM, mqm, anp

And give a MASSIVE mandate to the PTI and Imran khan

It's that simple we need to give the man a massive massive mandate to finally make changes in Pakistan

If you stand in the way and keep voting for trash like mqm or PPP or PMLN then you are part of the problem

To everyone saying why dosent PTI do this
Why dosent PTI do that

Why dosent PTI force PPP blah blah blah

Let me tell you
We have a democratic system, however flawed or filled with corrupt practices

The PTI dosent have a majority

It CANT force the issues in Pakistan until the PEOPLE give Imran Khan a massive mandate and they punish the corrupt dynasties like PPP and PMLN etc

Our next chance is the upcoming elections over the next few years

2nd-.
The people of Pakistan MUST understand that in order to fix our issues THE PEOPLE WILL FACE PAIN
You can say we already face pain, but that pain comes from incompetence, it comes from corruption, nepotism, looting and theft
Whilst we can blame the politicians, establishment blah blah blah the people are complicit we sit here and keep voting for them

But the people need to understand that change in Pakistan comes with PTI

Then it requires PAIN, TIME, SACRIFICE
it will take time to get resources together

To start and complete projects

To throw out corrupt people and dynasties

If we don't give IK a mandate, then he must cut deals with the corrupt and useless inorder to function in this system of ours

It's not difficult to understand

Give mandate

Give time
We will.have to suffer until we come through the other side

This is why i'm not putting words into your mouth. It seems you have a solution. So why don't you tell us now what that is.

That's not solution. We have seen how protrest ended, we have seen how dharnas ended

In the end sit do mok moka.

That's not solution. We have seen how protrest ended, we have seen how dharnas ended

In the end sit do mok moka.
You haven't answered yet. No protests I swear.
How would a Karachiite who has had enough of this tripe fix this? Do you have a solution?

You haven't answered yet. No protests I swear.
How would a Karachiite who has had enough of this tripe fix this? Do you have a solution?
Mustafa kamal did in his time. How come a city which was in top 5 progressing cities became top 5 worse city?
Only karachities knows

Back
Top Bottom