What's new

PM IK considering a complete closure of Air Space to India, ban on use of Pakistan Land routes

I have to say Indians flood every thing remotely related to Pakistan everywhere in the world. I have seen helpless Westerners even in NY Times Comments section whose saner voices are being drowned by these Cyber Nazis!

Of course not all Indians are like that. We have some pretty sensible ones here. But there is a perhaps a large army of such Cyber Nazis who are working in unison like the Israeli Megaphone Brigade to target sites of global reach...
Indeed, 99% of the population has this mental illness that anything Pakistan makes then feel inferior.

You want change Indian Air space?
What Indian airspace? You mean the claim over the internationally disputed lands of Kashmir? Dont kid yourself troll.

Indeed, 99% of the population has this mental illness that anything Pakistan makes then feel inferior.

You know, I don't know if inferiority complex or whatever it is. But they do flood everything even remotely related to Pakistan.

Anyway, I welcome a complete closure of airspace for India. Things are not going to be the 'business as usual' between India and Pakistan anymore.

Situation is simple the chosen one, the new and greatest of all Israeli king trumo
Still considering it after Modi flew straight through Pakistan on his way to the G7 summit....
Yes pak govt needs permission. From the new great king of israel trump, Thy need tht permission for everything thy do?
And Thts why modi flew, with a smile making Tata! From the windows to weak and foolish imran khan, who and our army chief promised to the chosen one the trump, Tht there I'll be no war or any aggression against India untill usa cuts its deal wid talibans in Afghanistan?
So, all this media hype is jst to fool the poor pak peoples and Thts it, this govt and its military chief has sold kashmiris to India, thy should know by now?
It's all Jst fake statements, tweets and protests bt notjing credible last thing thy ill do is to hve a long emotional speech in UN genral assembly and Thts it and untill thn india will kill as much as kashmiris thy wanted too thn will bring RR supporters retired army soilders and officers in the valley and Thts it, thn pak govt ill Jst tell ppls Thts all we can do?

Situation is simple the chosen one, the new and greatest of all Israeli king trumo

Yes pak govt needs permission. From the new great king of israel trump, Thy need tht permission for everything thy do?
And Thts why modi flew, with a smile making Tata! From the windows to weak and foolish imran khan, who and our army chief promised to the chosen one the trump, Tht there I'll be no war or any aggression against India untill usa cuts its deal wid talibans in Afghanistan?
So, all this media hype is jst to fool the poor pak peoples and Thts it, this govt and its military chief has sold kashmiris to India, thy should know by now?
It's all Jst fake statements, tweets and protests bt notjing credible last thing thy ill do is to hve a long emotional speech in UN genral assembly and Thts it and untill thn india will kill as much as kashmiris thy wanted too thn will bring RR supporters retired army soilders and officers in the valley and Thts it, thn pak govt ill Jst tell ppls Thts all we can do?

I hear you bro. Let's see what happens.

If this is true, then I really hope that Pakistan has all "contingencies" in place before the total-ban in indian flights takes place. I do hope that Pakistan also bans use of all "land and air routes" to india.

Contingencies must include replacement of revenue lost, with client states or airlines that would wish to use Pakistan's territory. Increase in the frequency of trade and tourism should work in concert with State's Foreign Office. This would allow Pakistan to sustain a healthy revenue without this affecting the economy of Pakistan.

It is also essential to make sure that the ban is permanent and comprehensive.

No decision taken due to Foreign Minister Qureshi dilly dallying on the issue. The jerk responsible for lobbying Kashmir to the world, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi being a stumbling block to ban airspace for India and save its trade with Afghanistan.

PM Imran Khan and his ch*tiyas in cabinet have made Pakistan a laughing stock around the world. Former ambassador to India, Abdul Basit tweeted a very apt response when Fawad Hussain gave statement of airspace ban to India.

coward.jpg

Its Haqeeqat Tv
No decision taken due to Foreign Minister Qureshi dilly dallying on the issue. The jerk responsible for lobbying Kashmir to the world, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi being a stumbling block to ban airspace for India and save its trade with Afghanistan.

PM Imran Khan and his ch*tiyas in cabinet have made Pakistan a laughing stock around the world. Former ambassador to India, Abdul Basit tweeted a very apt response when Fawad Hussain gave statement of airspace ban to India.

View attachment 576389
Whats ur problem and what u want???where you been when there was no FM now suddenly pain about Kashmir appears in you?and why patwaris wants war??

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom