What's new

PM Erdoan opens major mosque on Anatolian side

Status
Not open for further replies.
What our esteemed Turkish friend does not realize is that the variables of Turkey are not the same as the US. I dislike getting into arguments, and would just like to share my opinion. Whether one agrees or disagrees does not bother me. I just don't won't to argue with anyone. I am not Turkish nor have I ever been there, so it's inappropriate for me to tell a turk what to do with his/her country in terms of politics. I can only offer my insight and my opinion.
Thanks for the clarity. Yes the US and Turkey does not have the same dynamics, however it boils down to what was said. Turkey has alot, and I mean alot of mosques. Literally in some areas there are 2 mosques on one street,with the same architecture. What my valuable compatriots are saying is that they should not look like clones of each other and there shouldn't be excess amount of these buildings. I understand you don't like arguements but I believe you asked a questions; and im assuming you expected there to be reply back.

Well, after we have seen that our gov. is wasting our fortune on " Ak Saray" i prefer a mosque there. Even Mr. Arinc has mentioned before that they used to waste in past and that pissed off most of Turkish citizens. I really, really go for that rather than wasting on Saray and such...

Wouldn't that be good if mosques were a little bit more free?
There is always the danger of salafi ideology slipping into mosques if not under control, i think the system in Turkey that doesnt tolerate hate preaches is good.
Europe has a huge problem with uncontrolled mosques that became radicalization nest and recruiting center for isis and such groups, explains the huge number of jihadists going to syria from Europe.

There is always the danger of salafi ideology slipping into mosques if not under control, i think the system in Turkey that doesnt tolerate hate preaches is good.
Europe has a huge problem with uncontrolled mosques that became radicalization nest and recruiting center for isis and such groups, explains the huge number of jihadists going to syria from Europe.

yeah but somehow I think that this mosques are "their mosques".. if you look which persons are at high ranks then you see many germans (in germany) I think this are mostly BND ppl.. thats my opinion not a fact..

It's such a depressing topic.

what you're telling me is
that we need to give Diyanat a bigger budget than NASA's in order to not get ISIS-like groups
religion is that bloody dangerous.

It's fvcking sad man

It's such a depressing topic.

what you're telling me is
that we need to give Diyanat a bigger budget than NASA's in order to not get ISIS-like groups

It's fvcking sad man
nasa may save you in this life, but only Allah swt will save you in the next. Think existentially. :lol:

its not. foreign countries are bloody dangerous.. the wahabi sects the khawarij sects are supported by western countrys against us.. they used that to build a country like saudi arabistan.. they used that in afghanistan.. and they use it in iraq syria..

no not religion is dangerous western countrys are dangerous.. their whole way of life is dangerous because it depends on such crimes and war that we see nowadays..

nasa may save you in this life, but only Allah swt will save you in the next. Think existentially. :lol:
I do, but the overwhelming amounts of scientific evidence disproves religion for me. And what if flying spaghetti monster is real? then you guys are SCREWED! screwed I say!

its not. foreign countries are bloody dangerous.. the wahabi sects the khawarij sects are supported by western countrys against us.. they used that to build a country like saudi arabistan.. they used that in afghanistan.. and they use it in iraq syria..

no not religion is dangerous western countrys are dangerous.. their whole way of life is dangerous because it depends on such crimes and war that we see nowadays..
bro what about Iran? some of the most hideous atrocities are made in the name of the religion in Iran.
And It's a western enemy.

We can't fix anything if we don't acknowledge that some things are fvcked up.

Last edited:
I do, but the overwhelming amounts of scientific evidence disproves religion for me. And what if flying spaghetti monster is real? then you guys are SCREWED! screwed I say!

bro what about Iran? some of the most hideous atrocities are made in the name of the religion in Iran.
And It's a western enemy.

We can't fix anything if we don't acknowledge that some things are fvcked up.

from where did ayatollah go to iran? our country did face such a thing the fetullah gülen also wanted or they tried him as a ayatollah in turkish version.. some how the government wich supported him rejected him..

also yes it can be that religious ppl were same as non religios..

but iran is not responsible for the big mess in africa, afghanistan , middle east, ukrania.. and the bad things that happend some time ago in turkic states and far east .. before arab spring they tried it somewhere else (by our turkic brothers)

so for you I correct my speech and say 80 % of evil comes from western countries and their struggle for wealth.. and yes even turkey is paying for their wealth!

so I hope you realize that those western angels are not what they want to convince us.. if you want to fix anything than you have to acknowledge that western is fckwd up they had been like this for decades for hundreds of years and yes they are the same like thousands of years ago..

from where did ayatollah go to iran? our country did face such a thing the fetullah gülen also wanted or they tried him as a ayatollah in turkish version.. some how the government wich supported him rejected him..
yeah, of course they will. Because a religious country is a backwards country and a market for their capitalism.

contrary to what religious retards believe they would never support someone like Atatürk in the east. Because they would never want those countries to advance. They would want them to remain as market economies.

If you're forced to pay billions of dollars to Diyanat while they are reserving such budgets for science. You can't advance and they will always have the higher technology. You can only copy what they found.

Like how Iran is still struggiling to make something out of reverse-engineered F5s

yeah, of course they will. Because a religious country is a backwards country and a market for their capitalism.

contrary to what religious retards believe they would never support someone like Atatürk in the east. Because they would never want those countries to advance. They would want them to remain as market economies.

If you're forced to pay billions of dollars to Diyanat while they are reserving such budgets for science. You can't advance and they will always have the higher technology. You can only copy what they found.

Like how Iran is still struggiling to make something out of reverse-engineered F5s

Sorry bro but in my opinion you are as retarded as any mullah you can show me..

You are not a balanced man..

And religion and science and economy are not as contrary to each other as you belive.. USA is an example of that.. Also I know many religious ppl who studied let it be Christians or Muslims the thing that matters is your brain..

You are talking in a way I only saw from anti Christians wich where against the church and as I see mostly right in their speeches against the katholic church..

When you say religion is worse but also say western countries and their way are the right path you forget that those eu states and USA are what you do not like

Maybe you don't know how frau merkel speaks in public.. There is no difference in religious speech between her and Erdogan both use religion in their speeches..

You don't see the old leninism way of Turkey's glorification of Ataturkizm, systems that vanished long time ago except in some countries for example China.. Those western countries made peace with religion as long as no separatism is made.. That is the only way for turkey..

Sorry bro but in my opinion you are as retarded as any mullah you can show me..

You are not a balanced man..

And religion and science and economy are not as contrary to each other as you belive.. USA is an example of that.. Also I know many religious ppl who studied let it be Christians or Muslims the thing that matters is your brain..

You are talking in a way I only saw from anti Christians wich where against the church and as I see mostly right in their speeches against the katholic church..

When you say religion is worse but also say western countries and their way are the right path you forget that those eu states and USA are what you do not like

Maybe you don't know how frau merkel speaks in public.. There is no difference in religious speech between her and Erdogan both use religion in their speeches..

You don't see the old leninism way of Turkey's glorification of Ataturkizm, systems that vanished long time ago except in some countries for example China.. Those western countries made peace with religion as long as no separatism is made.. That is the only way for turkey..
see I thought you were worth my time, but as it turns out you're not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom