What's new

PM Dung: Vietnam will stake claim to East Sea islands peacefully

haha,with that typical Vietnamese mentality the country will forever be that "fucked up car was made in 1940".congrats

Seems you don't understand, that's why you laughable which is that can't be laugh and think. Well ... Chino is Chino can't be better even though its can get in the Moon.

*Sigh*

LOL as many you want, but you can't changed the fact China was used a second hand stuffs. I was so lucky that I am not a Chino man else I aready killed myself because of "Shame of my country".

That's huge difference in between Vietnam and China. Don't you see?

Only Vietnam uses the second hand stuffs, remember your language and your culture are also second hand. :coffee:

We are a brand new tank that can easily roll over your rusty little car like a tin can.

Gt_3809.jpg

Man... honestly you photo make me flashed back my memory of Tienanmen. Tanks to human instead tank to tank. Is that's the better way you got trained from Deng?

Does Deng teach you like that way? Just wonder?

We pushed you back over 1000 years and 1979, we will do it in future.
Shame to China when Soviet Union' Army liberated you from Japan. China couldn't push Japan away.:no:
We fed your sailors to fish in 1974, then again in 1988. You cried to this day and did nothing. We can easily whack your entire navy or airforce if we choose to.

Oh and Japan surrendered. China was one of the Big 5 allied nations at the end of WWII. You lose.

Man... honestly you photo make me flashed back my memory of Tienanmen. Tanks to human instead tank to tank. Is that's the better way you got trained from Deng?

Does Deng teach you like that way? Just wonder?
I prefer tanks over little Viets, and sending Viet sailors to feed fishes like in 1988. In fact, we sent a full boatload of them.

Only Vietnam uses the second hand stuffs, remember your language and your culture are also second hand. :coffee:

It's OK for Vietnam to used second hand stuffs just because its poor but It is not OK for "Great" China. If China did that I would feel shame as I am a Chinese man indeed.

I will not go around the people then instroduce that I am a Chinese man or "Hanese"

We pushed you back over 1000 years and 1979, we will do it in future.
Shame to China when Soviet Union' Army liberated you from Japan. China couldn't push Japan away.:no:

haha,China liberated Vietnam from Japanese occupation,Japanese occupying troops surrender to Chinese troop in Vietnam,where was your gloria army?

I prefer tanks over little Viets, and sending Viet sailors to feed fishes like in 1988. In fact, we sent a full boatload of them.

I hope this time you not ran away like your CMS did. It's shame doesn't it? When we ramed you that also a very best chance to send Vietnamese Patrol for fishes but .... CMS has not guts.

I hope this time you not ran away like your CMS did. It's shame doesn't it? When we ramed you that also a very best chance to send Vietnamese Patrol for fishes but .... CMS has not guts.
Try ramming a navy ship instead of unarmed CMS vessels. Of course, last time you tried something against our navy you got your guts ripped out, litterally. I get a smile on my face everything I see little Viet body parts fly due to naval gunfire.

To this day all you can do is cry.

haha,China liberated Vietnam from Japanese occupation,Japanese occupying troops surrender to Chinese troop in Vietnam,where was your gloria army?

You are liar. Vietminh and Hochi Minh taken power from Japan 8/1945.
Lying is chinese' habitat ?

This is the German tank Leopard 2.

Our soldiers never behaved in such manner, maybe they should try with their Type 99G in Hanoi the next time. :lol:

You admitted the tank is no chinese product, it's enough no more comment to you chinese guy but fake human person on PDF.

21 century sea battle is not won by ramming your ship into enemy ships,you simply can't have the chance to do it.before you know it,Chinese battle ships will send you on a one way trip to the bottom of the sea.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

You are liar. Vietminh and Hochi Minh taken power from Japan 8/1945.
Lying is chinese' habitat ?

go to check the history book,you know nothing about the history,do you?

We fed your sailors to fish in 1974, then again in 1988. You cried to this day and did nothing. We can easily whack your entire navy or airforce if we choose to.

Oh and Japan surrendered. China was one of the Big 5 allied nations at the end of WWII. You lose.

Aggressors may kill defenders, how many chinese was kill by Japan's agreesors in WWII in China ?

Back
Top Bottom