What's new

PM Dung: Vietnam will stake claim to East Sea islands peacefully

haha,this east China sea guy must be desperately frustrated and on the verge of total craziness.

LOL not only him but all viets here ,but i do have sympathy for them, if my country is poor and pathetic like vietnam i will troll and make things up just like them.

LOL not only him but all viets here ,but i do have sympathy for them, if my country is poor and pathetic like vietnam i will troll and make things up just like them.
Hehe, lots of nations still have more poor and hungry people than VN , Chinese have lots of poor and hungry people too :cool:

at least , we're resouces rich nations when CHina is Not, she only has toxic land :P

Hehe, lots of nations still have more poor and hungry people than VN , Chinese have lots of poor and hungry people too :cool:

at least , we're resouces rich nations when CHina is Not :P

LOL resource rich but still one of the poorest country in asia i really feel sad for you guys, may be next time when i go to vietnam i will do my bit to help you guys out.

LOL resource rich but still one of the poorest country in asia i really feel sad for you guys, may be next time when i go to vietnam i will do my bit to help you guys out.
Hehe, help your fellow first, why don't you ignore poor Chinese ??

I think as the people of China ,we should not be too optimistic about our current situation ,we have to face the fact, and if we are talking about China , we don’t just mention those things sounds like Chinese are all rich,, in fact we must be aware that still many pupils can’t go to school ,many families can’t have enough food to make themselves become full, our aid projects can’t satisfy every person in proverty,When we laugh with our friends , we also can image that hundreds of Children in China are crying sadly for their bad situation at the same time .We need to help them,for helping them, we need to know more about them ,So this is the purpose of setting this blog .Please remember many of our poor Chinese.
true poor chinese children,woman,begger

How many poor Chinese get help from you already ??see, they can't even go to school or having enough food(even Chinese food made from transgenic crops)

Hehe, help your fellow first, why don't you ignore poor Chinese ??

true poor chinese children,woman,begger

How many poor Chinese get help from you already ??see, they can't even go to school or having enough food(even Chinese food made from transgenic crops)

Just look at how useless you viets are a resource rich country like vn still rank as one of the poorest in asia shame shame shame, if i live in a country like vn i will dig a hole and burry my head in it LOL.

Hey bro , why must we attack China when they only have toxic land with poor of resouces ??It'd better to let them kill themself for healthy food and resouces in order to survive on earth.

It's not easy to feed 1,3 billion Chinese , so I think they must find the quickest way to reduce their population soon :cool:

Vietnamese love the taste of chemical weapons right? China never signed Australia group, we can give you some more chemicals to taste.

and blame also chinese melamine milk are nursed to chinese children.:wave:

I am sure the situation is more controllable in China and was swiftly dealt with. The damage done is meager in comparison to what happened and was done to your country and its population :coffee:

I am sure the situation is more controllable in China and was swiftly dealt with. The damage done is meager in comparison to what happened and was done to your country and its population :coffee:

Chinese must look at themselves first, don't insult others when china is still facing with mange of difficulties.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Vietnamese love the taste of chemical weapons right? China never signed Australia group, we can give you some more chemicals to taste.

Chinese poisoned your kids first with melamine.

why are we still arguing with these Chinese internet warriors? it's a waste of time to argue with these insensible, illogical Chinese hypocrites. There's no point guys, they could never understand. Just drop it and focus in Vietnam for our future. Move on boys.

I think Vietnam should reconsider makes some changes of its constitution to allow Vietnam Army could make preemptive war action than its just self defend.

I think Vietnam should reconsider makes some changes of its constitution to allow Vietnam Army could make preemptive war action than its just self defend.

Chinese guys on PDF prefer to say they are game players. Let USA come and play with them. Using old enemy to fight with new enemy is OK.
We will focus on protecting our land'sand sea's sovereignty.

War in the South Seas will only drawn in outside forces that will take advantage of us east Asians.
Just see what happen to the Arabs. They can't get along with each other. Even in a small country like Lebanon there are numerous groups fighting each other. That is why the Arabs are dominated by outside forces.

We East Asians are smart enough to solve these territorial dispute among ourselves.

Vietnamese are actually culturally similar with Chinese. We all share the same culture and religion. Even some Vietnamese words are similar with cantonese. We should be united instead.

Just look at how useless you viets are a resource rich country like vn still rank as one of the poorest in asia shame shame shame, if i live in a country like vn i will dig a hole and burry my head in it LOL.
Bcz we have lots of wars when another nations are US lapdog , tha's all.
FairAndUnbiased said:
Hehe, one more big mouth here , a coward always use mouth to threaten people , right ??:cool:

Barking dog seldom bite (if people hold the stone , the corwad dog will run for it life :cool:)

War in the South Seas will only drawn in outside forces that will take advantage of us east Asians.
Just see what happen to the Arabs. They can't get along with each other. Even in a small country like Lebanon there are numerous groups fighting each other. That is why the Arabs are dominated by outside forces.

We East Asians are smart enough to solve these territorial dispute among ourselves.

Vietnamese are actually culturally similar with Chinese. We all share the same culture and religion. Even some Vietnamese words are similar with cantonese. We should be united instead.

Guang Dong-Guang xi were the land of Bai Yue groups , of course brothers must have similar words .

btw: China should let VN control SCS(east sea) .

first: It belong to VN for long time , and China killed VN soldier to rob it

second: We're controlling the largest part of SCS(east sea) now , and soon we will control more islands when Phil-Malaysia return it back to VN after peacefully negotiations.

third: if China try to control SCS(east sea), Japan-US will have to contain you via VietNam to keep free navigation for the benefit of their economies , China will get Nothing but hatred and trouble from neighbours.

fourth: China army still Weak , can not compare with VN in SCS(east sea). You only get defeated when battling with VN now , and your economy will collapse too bcz your merchan ships will be sink when passing by Malacca straight

Back
Top Bottom