What's new

PM Dung: Vietnam will stake claim to East Sea islands peacefully

In 1979 we did not know how well US army weapons and GBU XX series left over from US army? Now we know how well it being use to our "big brother, difference mother"

In 1979 we has to fight 2 battles in the same times, plus to deal with the old Vietnam goverments and FULRO left over from French and US.

Now Vietnam only deal with China. That is also means .. we will head to head in your battle fields and everywhere you want.

The fact is: China attack Vietnam only for "supprise" condition, not to offical setting up a date to a real fight. To me, China is big loser indeed.

If you have guts, you can deal with any conditions. Tiger in a zoo is still a tiger and it always eat meats and kill without any help.

Even China is a zoo tiger who has never passed a real test for hunting, but this time she will pass it.

And the tiger's first little snack will be a that tiny little monkey AKA Vietnam. :lol:

Owned!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then let's bomb them with our cruise missiles and drones. :coffee:

What your Chino has is less than what US brought into Vietnam. US already retired few AC and now you Chino just started. The shameless for China to used second hand scrap metal left over from USSR.

If my country "great" like that, I rather die than live for not to being watch my country loved to be used for a second hand.

We will fight you with the 21st century modern warfare, not the old tactical warfare that the US fought you during the Vietnam War.

To belive that we are weaker than the US of 1960-1970s would cost you dearly.

Anyway, it is better for you to not believe it, thus it can give us more reasons to literally crush you.

Why not ? we have to do every things to protect our country sovereignty, it's very simple.

What your Chino has is less than what US brought into Vietnam. US already retired few AC and now you Chino just started. The shameless for China to used second hand scrap metel left over from USSR.

If my country "great" like that, I rather die than live for no being watch my country loveed to be used for a second hand.

You are just next to us and share the land border with us, we don't need any aircraft carrier to fight you. :coffee:

Even China is a zoo tiger who has never passed a real test for hunting, but this time he will pass it.

And the tiger's first little snack will be a that little monkey AKA Vietnam. :lol:

Owned!!! :lol:

Ha ha, china is tiger, is animal then you head is working like animal brain work.:rofl:

You are just next to us and share the land border with us, we don't need any aircraft carrier to fight you. :coffee:

Right ... the other yours meaning is: "We are also affraid of Vietnamese anti-guns aircraft and yet our pilots just doing good for flying test and shows only"

What is next?

We don't need the nuke to deal with them.

Our conventional firepower is enough to bomb them back to the stone age.

Then Guangzhou, Three Gorges Dam or Peking ... is waiting same attacks, may be Kamikaze attacks.

Ha ha, china is tiger, is animal then you head is working like animal brain work.:rofl:

We think like a smart human and we fight like a ferocious animal. :azn:

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Then Guangzhou, Three Gorges Dam or Peking ... is waiting same attacks, may be Kamikaze attacks.

We will you to your knees before you would think about any retaliation. :coffee:

Hahaha what Dung saying is Vietnam will stake claim to East Sea islands peacefully which mean talk talk talk and more talk only , which mean Dung is scare of a confrontation with China.:rofl: you viets inside your heart knew you are no match for china:rofl:

[video]http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=54605692_1924667547_bEOwTnQ5CWDK+l1lHz2stqkP7K QNt6nkgGiwvVSjIApeQ0/XM5GcZtsH5S/fAtkEqDhAQZw5dfsg3h8/s.swf[/video]

Johnson South Reef Skirmish of 1988

Casualties and losses
Chinese : 1 wounded.

Vietnamese:
more than 70 killed[1]
40 captured[citation needed]
HQ-604 and HQ-605 sunk,[2] HQ-505 heavily damaged

that video clip is the conflict in 1988,it was alreay a slaughter of Veinamese soldiers.if a navy battle happens today,all the Vietnamese will go to the bottom of the sea as fish food.

Hahaha what Dung saying is Vietnam will stake claim to East Sea islands peacefully which mean talk talk talk and more talk only , which mean Dung is scare of a confrontation with China.:rofl: you viets inside your heart knew you are no match for china:rofl:

Not only no match, they also know that China can easily crush them like a tiny bug.

More chest thumping bluffs mean they have really sh!t their pant. :rofl:

What your Chino has is less than what US brought into Vietnam. US already retired few AC and now you Chino just started. The shameless for China to used second hand scrap metal left over from USSR.

If my country "great" like that, I rather die than live for not to being watch my country loved to be used for a second hand.

Hahaha ok we are no great country but we managed to colonised your country for thousand of years , if my country were colonised by not a great country for thousand of years i not only kill my self but my entire family for living in such a pathetic useless poor country:rofl:

We think like a smart human and we fight like a ferocious animal. :azn:

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

We will you to your knees before you would think about any retaliation. :coffee:

animal don't think like human do.
China has been kneed before USA 1972 accepted role of Watchdog of USA to attacked Vietnam 1979.

that video clip is the conflict in 1988,it was alreay a slaughter of Veinamese soldiers.if a navy battle happens today,all the Vietnamese will go to the bottom of the sea as fish food.

I think for now you better pray for those soldiers lives whose stationed in Spratly, Paracel. Once war started, their lives will pay back for 70 Vietnamese sailors lives.

animal don't think like human do.
China has been kneed before USA 1972 accepted role of Watchdog of USA to attacked Vietnam 1979.

Nope, we were cooperating with USA to deal with the threat from USSR.

Just see how Nixon had bowed to Chairman Mao.

nix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom