What's new

PM Dung: Vietnam will stake claim to East Sea islands peacefully

I think for now you better pray for those soldiers lives whose stationed in Spratly, Paracel. Once war started, their will pay back for 70 Vietnamese sailors lives.

if navy battle happens again,you will pay 100 times more lives than in 1988.

I think for now you better pray for those soldiers lives whose stationed in Spratly, Paracel. Once war started, their will pay back for 70 Vietnamese sailors lives.

They were soldiers dressed as the sailors.

Typical Viet dirty tactics of fooling people by dressing like the normal folks.

OK, but we're still throwing your sailors into the ocean and we're still occupying the Parcels and we still own your mountains.

We await your CBU-55, until then, we still own you, literally.
What moutain ? Laoshan ?your Evil govt returned to VN already despite lots of PLA veterans feel frustrated bcz they comraders died for Nothing.
A broken generation

When the war was finally over in 1992, combat troops left Laoshan.
Three decades after the Sino-Vietnamese War

you won't the Battle in 1988 bcz our soldiers didn't fight back , but now you can do Nothign even they gave you a Red face after ramming your ship :oops:
beijingwalker said:
if navy battle happens again,you will pay 100 times more lives than in 1988.
our Marine police forces challenging you now by ramming you ship , do something if you can :cool:

Hahaha ok we are no great country but we managed to colonised your country for thousand of years , if my country were colonised by not a great country for thousand of years i not only kill my self but my entire family for living in such a pathetic useless poor country:rofl:

China is more pathetic, big country but was colonized by small Mongolia, Manchuria and Japan.

Hahaha ok we are no great country but we managed to colonised your country for thousand of years , if my country were colonised by not a great country for thousand of years i not only kill my self but my entire family for living in such a pathetic useless poor country:rofl:

Are you "great" Chino fool?

Vietnam is poor, with or without you laugh is not going to changed. China is not and China is "Great" according to all Chinese in PDF, so just because its "great" that's why it is a shames to use second hand stuff like your AC or shoes :D

That's how I called "shame".

Don't you understand?

Vietnam economy is less than 3% of China's,every those 30 Chinese provinces can easily overrun Vietnam.Vietnam is not even as strong and rich as the poorest Chinese province.

Nope, we were cooperating with USA to deal with the threat from USSR.

Just see how Nixon had bowed to Chairman Mao.

nix.jpg

He (Nixon) is just looking to know that: Mao is standing on his foot or not then no need to knees.:rofl:

Vietnam economy is totally in Chinese hands,China can easily destroy Vietnam economy.and speaking of Navy,that's nothing called real navy in Vietnam.a navy battle will mean total annihilation of Vietnamese sailors.

China is more pathetic, big country but was colonized by small Mongolia, Manchuria and Japan.

Hahaha your ignorance fool mongolia manchuria and japan went as far as northern china,even then this is not your achievement is it, the true is your country is completely useless against us:rofl:

Are you "great" Chino fool?

Vietnam is poor, with or without you laugh is not going to changed. China is not and China is "Great" according to all Chinese in PDF, so just because its "great" that's why it is a shames to use second hand stuff like your AC or shoes :D

That's how I called "shame".

Don't you understand?

Hahaha take it from me nothing is more shameful than being colonised twice i hope you understand LOOOOLLLL

Vietnam economy is less than 3% of China's,every those 30 Chinese provinces can easily overrun Vietnam.Vietnam is not even as strong and rich as the poorest Chinese province.

That is a reason why we got nothing to loose but will has more things to gain with China. Just like you drive brand spaking new BMW 2012 and must be avoid a pretty fucked up car was made in 1940.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Hahaha take it from me nothing is more shameful than being colonised twice i hope you understand LOOOOLLLL

LOL as many you want, but you can't changed the fact China was used a second hand stuffs. I was so lucky that I am not a Chino man else I aready killed myself because of "Shame of my country".

That's huge difference in between Vietnam and China. Don't you see?

That is a reason why we got nothing to loose but will has more things to gain with China. Just like you drive brand spaking new BMW 2012 and must be avoid a pretty fucked up car was made in 1940.

haha,with that typical Vietnamese mentality the country will forever be that "fucked up car was made in 1940".congrats

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I was so lucky that I am not a Chino man else I aready killed myself because of "Shame of my country".

haha,dont worry,maybe one day China will help you do that"killing part"of the job.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

LOL as many you want, but you can't changed the fact China was used a second hand stuffs. I was so lucky that I am not a Chino man else I aready killed myself because of "Shame of my country".

That's huge difference in between Vietnam and China. Don't you see?

We are a brand new tank that can easily roll over your rusty little car like a tin can.

Gt_3809.jpg

Hahaha your ignorance fool mongolia manchuria and japan went as far as northern china,even then this is not your achievement is it, the true is your country is completely useless against us:rofl:

We pushed you back over 1000 years and 1979, we will do it in future.
Shame to China when Soviet Union' Army liberated you from Japan. China couldn't push Japan away.:no:

Back
Top Bottom