What's new

PM considers speaking in Urdu with Obama

back in the days Obama had a Pakistani room mate so he will know all Punjabi slang and curses

I can just see the dialogue, "Abey ******* key bachey, kissee aur ko ye goliyaan deyna, matlab kee baat ker!" :D

Last edited:
thats a good idea and so he will need a translator. and when he's out and about and they are talking about him they wont know he actually understands them.

well said

its not well said
Its good that our half baked english speaking elites speak their language to foreign leaders and leave the translation on professional. Better than speaking a language that you can fully explain your point of view, there is always a chance of misunderstanding something a native of english speakers says or you say something that misunderstood.

I don't know how productive this decision is going to be........people such as meself who find it easy communicating in English as compared to Urdu will be having a difficult time in coping with this change
you should first think about the majority of pakistanis who can't even properly understand or write English (like myself)
think how easy it would be for them:rolleyes1::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom