What's new

PM and Army worried about Afghanistan while Karachi?

Our electoral system sucks. Karachites never voted for PPP but still are directly controlled by PPP infact after 18th ammendment, PPP enjoys more power administravely as well as financially.

Just take an example when Maryum Nawaz husband Safdar was arrested in Karachi few months back by the Rangers. How Karachi police top management (IG+DIG) was made to resigned by Sindh Govt immediately to look Rangers/Army look bad. COAS had to stepped in and make a phone call to Bilawal.

faujis dont build anything its not their job!

as for karachietes not joining military and letting punjabis pashtuns control is also bs because karachi was never a warrior city it was always a business/trader city and people were occupied in business or working class so they never focused on joining military if everyone joined military who will run the economy? and again even if Punjabis and Pashtuns are more in number then its not faujis job to run a country or interfere in political system!

I don't care if it is faujis job or not if it serves my city and its people

The thing is in the past we had generals from Urdu speaking community and thus had a huge say in the way this country and this city should be run. That leverage is gone now

Now we can just whine and that's it. That needs to change. Karachiites need to join estaibhsment. They have skills and the ability

Correction it’s a Pakistani port, I do not care for rest of your tantrum post. You do not seize something that was not yours to start with how we treat Baluchistan will be no different to other Pakistanis citizens. If we were bad peoples like you claim we wouldn’t have let in millions of Muslims from india to Afghanistan so no we are not horrid at all you to will enjoy Gwadar benefits
that was sarcastic reply to that idiot!

You are an idiot probably a PMLN troll. Let me tell you, I am from Karachi and federal govt cannot do a jack until Sindh govt authorize it. Even Rangers power have been curbed over the years because of Sind Govt taking more control. Federal govt can only take control if governor rule is imposed which is not that easy after 18th ammendment. Supreme court will easily revert any such move by the federal govt.
i am no pml n troll my real account newb3e was blocked because i speak this corrupt alliance of zardari and dha mafia! and if you know my history youll know i am not loyal to any bs political party even though i voted for IK hoping he will change things in Pakistan and Karachi! so you can move the goal post and reply with bs and not talk about actual issue its your wish dear ser!

Hahaha bro you think pdm will solve karachi problems. 😂

You fail to realize both plmn and ppp are the same coin.

If you knew anything about the history of karachi you would know who actively tried to deindustrilize karachi and wanted to shift the industries and businesses to Punjab.

Only a PTI MQM proper alliance can work against PPP. JI should play its part as well.

Anyways the recent law and order situation is due to the influx especially from rural Sindh. All these beggar mafia and criminals are brought in directly and ppp has a cut in all of it.

Until Sindh government remains Karachi problems won't solve.

Karachi voted for PTI and in result PTI did nothing for Karachi

Name me one thing that PTI has done for Karachi. Imran Khan doesn't even want to visit Karachi. Compare his number of visits to Lahore to Karachi. This can't continue. Not only inflation PTI also imposed Pee Pee Pee on Karachi and gave it freedom to do whatever it wants to

PTI MQM alliance has already failed to do anything for Karachi. Lets time to dump PTI in dustbin. It did nothing even when Karachi gave it 14 seats in national assembly

It will be considered an attack on democracy you know how sensitive some people are 😂

Everyone can see the campaign against the army is because it is the only obstacle in each of these pdm constituents having their own fieldoms. They are all the same.
fk democracy its about Pakistan not some political bs!

I don't care if it is faujis job or not if it serves my city and its people

The thing is in the past we had generals from Urdu speaking community and thus had a huge say in the way this country and this city should be run. That leverage is gone now

Now we can just whine and that's it. That needs to change. Karachiites need to join estaibhsment. They have skills and the ability
current system if you want to work for people you get bullet! if you raise voice against illegal practices you get gundas on your face let me give you an example as per court parking is free in karachi but when i told parking mafia boy that at times medico stadium that falls under faisal cant i was told keh bhai ga cantt hai yahan ya rule nai hai! i dint pay that bastard aur lamba jagra khara hogaya!

Middle class / lower middle class population of KARACHI, are having a hard time earning money , working hard all day , that leaves no time to protest or else a day or more will be lost to earn money.

Unless there are STATE sponsors , that get get the job done behind the scenes just like the JI sit in recently, There is no courage / optimism / hope to clash with the Sindh Government, who has infested every department with RURAL domiciled officers / servants ,that will make sure such protests don't happen with success.

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT , UNDER WHOSE WATCH MURDERERS ROAM FREELY IN THE CITY , ON THE PRETEXT OF BEING ADMITTED IN THE HOSPITAL / ILL HEALTH ?

When the provincial judiciary is forcing the people / affectees to take blood money to pardon the murderers ?

Name me one thing that PTI has done for Karachi. Imran Khan doesn't even want to visit Karachi. Compare his number of visits to Lahore to Karachi. This can't continue. Not only inflation PTI also imposed Pee Pee Pee on Karachi and gave it freedom to do whatever it wants to

PTI MQM alliance has already failed to do anything for Karachi. Lets time to dump PTI in dustbin. It did nothing even when Karachi gave it 14 seats in national assembly
pti cant do anything because it will hurt fauji mafias financial interest...zardari is haram ka doodh daynay walli cow for fauji mafia! swat operation kia jaa sakta hai kyon keh lahore may dhamakay howay thay lakin karachi may in zardari keh haramion ko ya mqm keh katilon ko kuch nai kia jai ga kyon keh us sey lahore ko faraq nai parta!

pti cant do anything because it will hurt fauji mafias financial interest...zardari is haram ka doodh daynay walli cow for fauji mafia! swat operation kia jaa sakta hai kyon keh lahore may dhamakay howay thay lakin karachi may in zardari keh haramion ko ya mqm keh katilon ko kuch nai kia jai ga kyon keh us sey lahore ko faraq nai parta!

I don't care. PTI ko to nikalo is shehar si

Tum fauji fauji rotai raho. Main to un sai sawal karoon ga jin ko vote dia tha

Middle class / lower middle class population of KARACHI, are having a hard time earning money , working hard all day , that leaves no time to protest or else a day or more will be lost to earn money.

Unless there are STATE sponsors , that get get the job done behind the scenes just like the JI sit in recently, There is no courage / optimism / hope to clash with the Sindh Government, who has infested every department with RURAL domiciled officers / servants ,that will make sure such protests don't happen with success.

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT , UNDER WHOSE WATCH MURDERERS ROAM FREELY IN THE CITY , ON THE PRETEXT OF BEING ADMITTED IN THE HOSPITAL / ILL HEALTH ?

When the provincial judiciary is forcing the people / affectees to take blood money to pardon the murderers ?
swat and khi are no different in swat ttp mafia wanted to throw fauji mafia out and become the sole mafia controlling all the financial interest in swat and to strong arm faujis they did bomb blasts in lahore and only when they did starting bomb blast in lahore fauji mafia started the operation they never bothered what happened to people of swat as they were lesser or not Pakistani according to Punjabi (the idiot ones) they are real Pakistani because they did shit all for Pakistan like migarating ajd leaving everything for the dream of Pakistan! lols

I don't care. PTI ko to nikalo is shehar si

Tum fauji fauji rotai raho. Main to un sai sawal karoon ga jin ko vote dia tha
tum puppet sey sawal karo is sey bhetar hai dewaar peh suur mar lo! jis keh hath may strings hain usko bhagwan banaya howa hai aur ya bhagwan sab ko loot raha hai!

It did more than any of the federal governments did for Karachi ( excluding musharraf).

IK just came in December and will be coming again in March. Anyways asad umer is the one overseeing karachi and he genuinely cares for the city.

Whatever 2 cents is being spent on karachi is done by PTI. This is a fact.
They don't have the luxury of printer running and especially given the 18th ammendment with funds being transfered to provincial government.

Inflation is a separate issue that is not specific for karachi.

PTI imposed PPP on karachi ( that must be a joke) because we can all see who is colluding with PPP at a national level.

As I said before if anyone is genuinely concerned about karachi problems PTI +MQM alliance is the answer. JI also cares for karachi and I personally want to see all these parties come together.

The problem with our people is they forget their own history.

It did more than any of the federal governments did for Karachi ( excluding musharraf).

IK just came in December and will be coming again in March. Anyways asad umer is the one overseeing karachi and he genuinely cares for the city.

Whatever 2 cents is being spent on karachi is done by PTI. This is a fact.
They don't have the luxury of printer running and especially given the 18th ammendment with funds being transfered to provincial government.

Inflation is a separate issue that is not specific for karachi.

PTI imposed PPP on karachi ( that must be a joke) because we can all see who is colluding with PPP at a national level.

As I said before if anyone is genuinely concerned about karachi problems PTI +MQM alliance is the answer. JI also cares for karachi and I personally want to see all these parties come together.

The problem with our people is they forget their own history.

I asked you to name me one thing that PTI has done for Karachi

I am waiting

I asked you to name me one thing that PTI has done for Karachi

I am waiting

There is a thread on it go check it out.

As for me personally they have done local work which they could have easily given excuse citing provincial government.

There is a thread on it go check it out.

As for me personally they have done local work which they could have easily given excuse citing provincial government.

Name me one thing

And that one thing shouldn't be carpeting of some road

Thank You

Judging by your logic, Should people of Karachi also stop paying taxes for Military and Gov as none of them are useful here ? Borders bachanay ke liye sirf border areas walay tax den phir ?

Ajeeb jahilon wali bat kardi, Pure example of “Not give a f attitude towards Karachi”, Bangladesh se abhi tak nai seekhi establishment

No Sir, your post doesn't make any sense. Karachi is a city, and just like any other city in Pakistan - it is governed and managed by the local bodies / provincial govt. Federation, PM or COAS has nothing to do with domestic issues of a city, period. If Karachiites have any grievances then they should come out and demand their rights from the provincial govt. You guys are just banging your heads at the wrong door.

They introduced public transport, and they will bring in city-wide water infrastructure, and the KCR. They cant do anything more than that because of PPP.

If you were in their place what would you do?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom