What's new

PM accepts India's invite to Modi's oath-taking

Noting good will come out but i think it was right decision of Nawaz Sharif. Remember Indian PM did not came when Nawaz Sharif invited him and Indian media was playing "film" that religious party in Pakistan are not allowing Nawaz Sharif travel to India. I wonder who stopped PM Singh ?

I hope Nawaz Sharif dont act like idiot

Donot take personal & Donot talk like a child............ Be mature & Be positive.
are you doing that?:omghaha::crazy:
:enjoy:

Noting good will come out but i think it was right decision of Nawaz Sharif. Remember Indian PM did not came when Nawaz Sharif invited him and Indian media was playing "film" that religious party in Pakistan are not allowing Nawaz Sharif travel to India. I wonder who stopped PM Singh ?

right decesions & nawaz sharif?:crazy::enjoy:

Is that the best argument you could come up with? Just goes to show your level of mentality. okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yaar bongay ka mind na kiya karo......woh kaya kehtay hain Na cheer malangan nu.....

tu phir app ney chier hi diya, abb nikal loo piyar sey?:woot::omghaha:
Abi dala kab hay jo nikal loon.....

Chalo jee aagayeen Zananian ronay dhonay....main zara degon kay bandobast karlon.

Abi dala kab hay jo nikal loon.....

Chalo jee aagayeen Zananian ronay dhonay....main zara degon kay bandobast karlon.
nahi nahi itni gandi nahi chahiaya , kisi faqeer ko dey doo?:omghaha:
yehi kam hai tumhara, akhir mahir bawarchi joo hoay?:triniti::omghaha:
har muney ki paydish par chappar mien chawall ley jaa tey hoo? apnaa kam jaari rakhoo :omghaha:

Well as long as this helps in improving trade relations if nothing more.

x1wivpq_siyasat-aur-qanoon-24-may-2014-narendra-modi-ki-dawat-qabool-nawaz-shareef-bharat-jaenge_news

correction... terrorist Musharraf..
yes thats why BJP & vajpai shb was the hosting, him in agra?lolzz
& fernendis was getting the, commisions on cofin woods?lolzzz

Last edited:

apeasment of india through visiting oath taking venue, of MOODI , will not going to work in pakistan,s favour & surly will be used against pakistan, in diplomatic forms?
that is the very reasons, why BANGLADESH PM, is not atending that venue?

Back
Top Bottom