What's new

PM a messiah who arrived after 1,000 years: Uma Bharti

Green Arrow

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saurabh Sharma,TNN | Jun 6, 2015, 01.11 AM IST

uma-bharti.jpg

"The country was waiting for a messiah for the past 1,000 years and he has come in the form of Narendra Modi. He is not an ordinary PM says Bharti.

JAIPUR: Union minister for water resources, Uma Bharti called Prime Minister Narendra Modi a messiah who has arrived after 1,000 years. Launching Jal Kranti Abhiyan, a nationwide programme from Jaipur, she pulled up Congress for allegedly communalizing the Namami Gange project and revival of river Saraswati for political gains.

"The country was waiting for a messiah for the past 1,000 years and he has come in the form of Narendra Modi. He is not an ordinary PM," said Bharti.

Refuting charges that revival of river Saraswati was part of saffron agenda, Bharti claimed that rivers were revered in India and one should respect this sentiment and faith. "I can't understand what this saffron agenda is! Is saffron bad? Cleaning river Ganga is our economic agenda, it is an agenda to dispel poverty and to bring smiles on the faces of farmers. Livelihood of 50 crore people in this country is dependent on it and it includes both Hindus and Muslims," added Bharti.

She maintained that spearheading the Namami Gange project was a blessing and that she is unapologetic about her involvement in the Ayodhya Andolan and the Tiranga Yatra. "Tasks that were given to me earlier like Ayodhaya Andolan, Tiranga Yatra and to work on ousting Congress government form Madhya Pradesh required me to be a fire brand. Now, in this ministry, I have turned into a water brand".

Taking a jibe at former PM Manmohan Singh, Bharti pointed that he would not even know how much was spent for cleaning river Ganga. "In the past 29 years, Rs 5,000 crore was spent for Ganga rejuvenation. I tried to find where it was spent, but could not find it, as Ganga still remains dirty. If I ask Manmohan Singh he would say 'Mainu ki patta' (I don't know) or 'Mainu sunai nahi de raha' (I can't hear)".

Bharti claimed that some people were unable to stomach that the PMO is functioning independently. "Those who are saying that government has become PMO-centric are unable to understand that the PM is the 'pradhan' of all ministers. It is not their mistake, as during the 10-year UPA rule, the PMO used to function through a remote control from somewhere else," she said.

On the criticism by Murli Manhor Joshi, where he said that cleaning of Ganga in bits or by making a separate ministry will not solve the problem, Bharti pointed that she will approach him and take his guidance.

PM a messiah who arrived after 1,000 years: Uma Bharti - The Times of India

:welcome: ہمیں بھی ایسے ہی مسیحا کا انتظار تھا :omghaha:

بس ضرورت ہے ہم پر جوسیاستدانوں کی شکل میں مسلط ہوے مسیحوں سے اللہ تعالی کیسے کر کے جان چھڑوا دے
!تا کہ اس مسیحا سے کُچھ ڈھنگ کا کام لیا جا سکے کھل کے

Oh..... we also have Krishna's punnar jannam in the vessel of Emperor Nawaz Sharif.............. Indians please take him, so he can give you hints on interstellar travel...........

Oh..... we also have Krishna's punnar jannam in the vessel of Emperor Nawaz Sharif.............. Indians please take him, so he can give you hints on interstellar travel...........
There is a Modi Temple in the works too. Any sooner and we will have Indian Hindus making idols of him and see him sitting on taxi dashboards in new york. Shri Ganesh will find himself thrown to the back of the Bookshelf.
Poor Sharif would not imagine this in his wildest dreams.

Was he traveling in deep space in a cryogenic chamber onboard an intergalactic space vessel constructed by ancient Indians for these 1000 years?

Maybe he woke up occasionally to stop on Earth and construct the Egyptian and Aztec pyramids and Stonehenge too!

Was he traveling in deep space in a cryogenic chamber onboard an intergalactic space vessel constructed by ancient Indians for these 1000 years?

Maybe he woke up occasionally to stop on Earth and construct the Egyptian and Aztec pyramids and Stonehenge too!
If Uma Bharti is to be believed, that fellow standing the Pink Lehenga is actually Modi in his previous incarnations.
krishna-bhishma.jpg

That is him again in an earlier incarnation visiting his constituency I think if Madam Bharti is right.
phpThumb.php

The Last time the creatures residing in the world did not heed Modi, This happened.
Asteroid-Showers-May-Have-Actually-Helped-Early-Life-2.jpg

@Oscar

You can't make up how much material this man and his supporters give us to work with (and for the most part we Pakistanis have gone really easy on him/them), yet there's barely a peep about 'the leader of the world's largest democracy' believing in such absurdities.

Imagine the 'fun' the Western media would have had were this nonsense uttered by a Pakistani PM.

@Oscar

You can't make up how much material this man and his supporters give us to work with (and for the most part we Pakistanis have gone really easy on him/them), yet there's barely a peep about 'the leader of the world's largest democracy' believing in such absurdities.

Imagine the 'fun' the Western media would have had were this nonsense uttered by a Pakistani PM.

The Pakistan PM isnt leading a $2.4 trillion economy.

Modi will make India a very strong nation

His policies and actions are all geared towards only this purpose

He has rejuvenated the Indian NATION and state

Why Pakistanis hate him is perfectly understandable

They are still missing Manmohan SIngh

The butthurt is pretty strong with all the Pakistani's here. Hathi chale bazaar , kutte bhoke hazzar.
Right, Pakistanis made up all that absurd nonsense about ancient Indians building spacehips, inter-planetary travel and Modi being a messiah ..

Oh, wait, it was actually Modi and his supporters who came up with this nonsense, so its Modi and his supporters who actually suffer from painful rectal issues, which, come to think of it, probably explains the need to spout all this nonsense periodically.

Why has the standard of this forum gone to pits? A statement by one Indian should not be taken as an opinion of the larger Indian population, edpecially when it comes from a politician.

Indians have invested heavily on Modi only because we want growth and he was the most promising candidate given his credentials and work in Gujrat. If there was a better candidate, he/she would have been given similar importance and respect.

Lets not forget Kalam is still India's favourite son, he enjoys a similar if not bigger reputation in India.

If Modi fails, he will be made fun off like Rahul. Thats for sure. Infians are sentimental but not fools when ot comes to our growth and leadership, of course psudeo democracies won't get it!

Back
Top Bottom