What's new

PM a messiah who arrived after 1,000 years: Uma Bharti

I voted for him last year...because I felt he was the better of the two in the fray: Modi and Rahul. If he delivers I will vote for him again. But I don't believe that he is God or a Messenger of God. I am sure majority of Indians would agree with me on this.

read my earlier posts.... 20 and 24

There is a Modi Temple in the works too. Any sooner and we will have Indian Hindus making idols of him and see him sitting on taxi dashboards in new york. Shri Ganesh will find himself thrown to the back of the Bookshelf.
Poor Sharif would not imagine this in his wildest dreams.

You are way behind the times:

17494476.cms

ganpati-main1.jpg

modi-mandir_650_021115072029.jpg

66014-324256-narendrmoditemple700.jpg

Now, a temple for Narendra Modi | Deccan Chronicle
Temple to PM Narendra Modi Opens in Gujarat on Sunday

Compare him with the comedians we had before..he is miles ahead...
HAHAHA, come on politicians of sub-continent are a road show of comedy.

Complete BS. Majority of the Indians have only condemned deaths in Pakistan while Pakistanis seem to enjoy it every time an Indian soldier dies.
And I have seen Indians doing the same and at times worse. There are idiots on both sides, just that Indians engage in such behaviour regularly. And you're still avoiding to answer, can non-Indians be expected to criticize on Bharti forums? NO. At least here they are still allowed to.

Nations do change over decades, look at Russia in 1990's and Russia right now. Especially their percapita income...
He portrayed himself because he has done it in the past in Gujarat. There is a reason why people trust him. Habits change when environments change. The same people litter the streets in Old Delhi while these very same people keep the Delhi metro clean. Its has nothing to do with Habits.

Here you go again, out all the countries you choose Russia as an example corruption and cronyism. Moscow isn't russia, instead a completely disconnected metropolis which have little to do with rural Russia. There is a very good book "Fragile Empire" by Ben Judah.
My friend you are literally talking out of your bum (pun intended), so you're telling me habits and behaviour have no effect on nations. Nations do not change overnight or in decades, it takes a lot of effort and time.

Maybe you should do your own research on this before hitting the reply button. IF you are unable to do so i can give you a huge list of things achieved in first 1 year simply by doing a Google search. Rest of your post is you going on a tangent and simply idle banter..not worth a reply.
I am doing my research, all he is doing is stirring hindu nationalism. He is talking of past glory which exists in books and tales, yet somehow believing the hubris will be helpful to build India. Hence gems such as flying space ships, plastic surgery etc etc.
Keep him in check, instead of giving him a free pass and trying to silence his critics, falling for the hype his PR team created wont help you with it. But maybe you are also a cultist follower who is not ready to accept any questions, like the rest of followers.

The butthurt is pretty strong with all the Pakistani's here. Hathi chale bazaar , kutte bhoke hazzar.

Dont know whether in this adage u are calling indians haathi or kutte but either way ,they arent being referred to as humans.

Which is fine by me. Your choice of words. An indian knows his people better.

I never knew messiah comes into power through elections and that too after massacring Muslims in his state.

If Uma Bharti is to be believed, that fellow standing the Pink Lehenga is actually Modi in his previous incarnations.
krishna-bhishma.jpg

That is him again in an earlier incarnation visiting his constituency I think if Madam Bharti is right.
phpThumb.php

The Last time the creatures residing in the world did not heed Modi, This happened.
Asteroid-Showers-May-Have-Actually-Helped-Early-Life-2.jpg
Ohoooo,hooooo:lol:
He is ''Eons'' old,damn now I understand that why on earth he so much resembles with primates of earlier times.

524px-Craniums_of_Homo.svg.png

Figure 1.1 represents modi's skull

Modern Classification of Mr.Modi according to Indian claims:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Invertebrate
Class: Devta
Order: Primato-Reptilia
Suborder: alienororhini
Family: alieno-inidae
Genus: alieono
Species: A. sapiens

[P.S:Homo means ''earthly being'',which Mr.Modi is not,therefore,I have proposed slight amendments such as replacing ''homo'' with alieno :sick:]

Regards

Last edited:
And I have seen Indians doing the same and at times worse. There are idiots on both sides, just that Indians engage in such behaviour regularly. And you're still avoiding to answer, can non-Indians be expected to criticize on Bharti forums? NO. At least here they are still allowed to.

Again, you are engaging in idle banter. Those Indians who troll Pakistanis when their soldiers die are immediately banned while many Pakistanis roam around happily in the forum

Here you go again, out all the countries you choose Russia as an example corruption and cronyism. Moscow isn't russia, instead a completely disconnected metropolis which have little to do with rural Russia. There is a very good book "Fragile Empire" by Ben Judah.

Am not talking about Moscow, am talking about Russia. Russian economy is miles ahead of what it was earlier.

My friend you are literally talking out of your bum (pun intended), so you're telling me habits and behavior have no effect on nations. Nations do not change overnight or in decades, it takes a lot of effort and time.

What are you talking about, look at Singapore, China, Malaysia and countless other countries who;s fortunes changed rather quickly. You don't make any ounce of sense here. You seem to idly repeating a line you read somewhere without explaining it or validating it.

I am doing my research, all he is doing is stirring hindu nationalism. He is talking of past glory which exists in books and tales, yet somehow believing the hubris will be helpful to build India. Hence gems such as flying space ships, plastic surgery etc etc.

Am sorry, but you are one of those idiots who fall into the traps of the leftist media BS. Majority of the shit they say are usually false or are later found out to be taken out of some communist blog.

Plastic surgery is a reality.

"The Sushruta Samhita (सुश्रुतसंहिता) is an important Classical Sanskrit text on medicine, considered to be one of the earliest major works related to detailed study of medicine and surgery. Written by Sushruta, it is commonly dated to the period of 6th century BC."

Its important to do a little research before hitting that reply button. Or is the above also not true because it was a Hindu who did it.

Keep him in check, instead of giving him a free pass and trying to silence his critics, falling for the hype his PR team created wont help you with it. But maybe you are also a cultist follower who is not ready to accept any questions, like the rest of followers.

First prove the points written in bold. You seem to be one of those blind haters of Modi ignoring every sense of rational thought.

Dont know whether in this adage u are calling indians haathi or kutte but either way ,they arent being referred to as humans.

Which is fine by me. Your choice of words. An indian knows his people better.
i dont think you are that naive to not know what i mean . just think for a day. you will get it.:lol::lol:

i dont think you are that naive to not know what i mean . just think for a day. you will get it.:lol::lol:

You last two smileys remind of a shair that i am gonna alter a little,

Yeh jo tum itna muskura rahay ho
Konsi chubhan hai jo chupa rahay ho

Teeheeee!!!!

Oh..... we also have Krishna's punnar jannam in the vessel of Emperor Nawaz Sharif.............. Indians please take him, so he can give you hints on interstellar travel...........

While you have great & visionary leaders like Zardari & Bilwalli we are stuck with mass murders ruling us

If Uma Bharti is to be believed, that fellow standing the Pink Lehenga is actually Modi in his previous incarnations.
krishna-bhishma.jpg

That is him again in an earlier incarnation visiting his constituency I think if Madam Bharti is right.
phpThumb.php

The Last time the creatures residing in the world did not heed Modi, This happened.
Asteroid-Showers-May-Have-Actually-Helped-Early-Life-2.jpg

Lol trolling lvl Mod

Just search worlds top 10 criminals and you will see midi on top of the list

You last two smileys remind of a shair that i am gonna alter a little,

Yeh jo tum itna muskura rahay ho
Konsi chubhan hai jo chupa rahay ho

Teeheeee!!!!
1003356_580669961997354_373415894_n.jpg

NOT.

Back
Top Bottom