What's new

PM a messiah who arrived after 1,000 years: Uma Bharti

:welcome: ہمیں بھی ایسے ہی مسیحا کا انتظار تھا :omghaha:

بس ضرورت ہے ہم پر جوسیاستدانوں کی شکل میں مسلط ہوے مسیحوں سے اللہ تعالی کیسے کر کے جان چھڑوا دے
!تا کہ اس مسیحا سے کُچھ ڈھنگ کا کام لیا جا سکے کھل کے

Would you settle for

image.jpg

Why has the standard of this forum gone to pits? A statement by one Indian should not be taken as an opinion of the larger Indian population, edpecially when it comes from a politician.

Indians have invested heavily on Modi only because we want growth and he was the most promising candidate given his credentials and work in Gujrat. If there was a better candidate, he/she would have been given similar importance and respect.

Lets not forget Kalam is still India's favourite son, he enjoys a similar if not bigger reputation in India.

If Modi fails, he will be made fun off like Rahul. Thats for sure. Infians are sentimental but not fools when ot comes to our growth and leadership, of course psudeo democracies won't get it!
The idiocy lies with Indians. This has NOTHING to do with Modi himself but rather his many fans and their absurdities. They are the laughing stock of people with more than two brain cells.

Modi will make India a very strong nation

His policies and actions are all geared towards only this purpose

He has rejuvenated the Indian NATION and state

Why Pakistanis hate him is perfectly understandable

They are still missing Manmohan SIngh

Blab blab blab, no we dont give a crap about this guy.

The butthurt is pretty strong with all the Pakistani's here. Hathi chale bazaar , kutte bhoke hazzar.

Right, coming from a saffron chaddi, rich.

If you are talking like a complete asshole, whats stopping other members from talking shit. Understand the context of the message before sprouting your verbal Diarrhea... If you are unable to understand please do tell me, ill will educate you...

Stop looking at everything from the glasses of Islam. This isn't the "Messiah" you are thinking about.

I am sorry is that women a Muslim? I sure hope not. And the concept of Messiah is present in all abrahamic religions not only Islam. So the question arises why a hardcore hindu nationalist chooses to use Abrahamic terms, when in her mind she was pretty much focused on Islam and Pakistan. Interesting.

Why has the standard of this forum gone to pits? A statement by one Indian should not be taken as an opinion of the larger Indian population, edpecially when it comes from a politician.

Indians have invested heavily on Modi only because we want growth and he was the most promising candidate given his credentials and work in Gujrat. If there was a better candidate, he/she would have been given similar importance and respect.

Lets not forget Kalam is still India's favourite son, he enjoys a similar if not bigger reputation in India.

If Modi fails, he will be made fun off like Rahul. Thats for sure. Infians are sentimental but not fools when ot comes to our growth and leadership, of course psudeo democracies won't get it!

I agree with the quality of this forum and I fully blame the moderators for this, but the biggest reason for that is the presence of Indian trolls who not only hijack every topic but flame around on purpose, hence they are called as trolls.

Coming to other part of your statement, yes I think Modi's PR team created an aura, an unrealistic picture of a man who can not deliver on all the promises. The tall promises and claims made by him are close to impossible to attain, so what is he doing now. Distracting, stirring up nationalism by stroking hatred and anti-Pakistan feelings in India. Those who invested in Modi can not afford his failure, whether we like it or not Rahul is a part of Gandhi dynasty he still might find a place in Indian politics but for Modi no such cushion is in place.

I am sorry is that women a Muslim? I sure hope not. And the concept of Messiah is present in all abrahamic religions not only Islam. So the question arises why a hardcore hindu nationalist chooses to use Abrahamic terms, when in her mind she was pretty much focused on Islam and Pakistan. Interesting.

Messiah is a figure of speech, she simply means Our current PM is one of the few in last thousand years who is willing to do good for the countrymen. Its like saying, "this is a god given gift" it does not literally mean god gave the gift. IT simply means you received what you wanted when you most needed it.

I agree with the quality of this forum and I fully blame the moderators for this, but the biggest reason for that is the presence of Indian trolls who not only hijack every topic but flame around on purpose, hence they are called as trolls.

Pakistanis are also trolls here, you have no idea to what extent we get abused by Pakistanis who are immune to the ban hammer. Take a look at @Oscar taking a dish at Hinduism with the slightest excuse he got. A mod himself

Coming to other part of your statement, yes I think Modi's PR team created an aura, an unrealistic picture of a man who can not deliver on all the promises. The tall promises and claims made by him are close to impossible to attain, so what is he doing now. Distracting, stirring up nationalism by stroking hatred and anti-Pakistan feelings in India. Those who invested in Modi can not afford his failure, whether we like it or not Rahul is a part of Gandhi dynasty he still might find a place in Indian politics but for Modi no such cushion is in place.

Not really, his claims aren't that unrealistic. Don't let the media fool you. If you ignore the hysteria and simply look at his achievements in last 1 year as compared to last 10 years or even 60 years you will get your answer.HE is doing a great job so far. Only his achievements don;t get publicized by the leftist media...

Being an Indian, I have already started to feel the leadership never felt before, have started to see the development never seen before. Modi Ji has got the pulse of this nation. We give a damn what the naysayers have to say, coz we know their A$$'$ are on Fire. Modi Ji may not be a superhuman and also, guiding a nation to prosperity is no superhuman challenge either.

We have voted Modi ji to power for a reason and he stands true to it every single second.

Messiah is a figure of speech, she simply means Our current PM is one of the few in last thousand years who is willing to do good for the countrymen. Its like saying, "this is a god given gift" it does not literally mean god gave the gift. IT simply means you received what you wanted when you most needed it.

Like Third Reich, a 1000 year empire. Thanks for defining the meaning of the term but my point was about the origin and the context it is widely used in.

Pakistanis are also trolls here, you have no idea to what extent we get abused by Pakistanis who are immune to the ban hammer. Take a look at @Oscar taking a dish at Hinduism with the slightest excuse he got. A mod himself

Yes there could be, I will say things for what they are. Saying the mods are one sided or biased is a wrong statement. Please enlighten me if the Indian forums would allow non-Indians to criticize in the manner Indians are tolerated here. Give credit where its due, I personally believe the moderators are too laxed on Indian members here, who clearly here come to flame and insult us, but their believes in freedom of expression might be more liberal than mine. This is a discussion for another time.

Not really, his claims aren't that unrealistic. Don't let the media fool you. If you ignore the hysteria and simply look at his achievements in last 1 year as compared to last 10 years or even 60 years you will get your answer.HE is doing a great job so far. Only his achievements don;t get publicized by the leftist media...

Come on, I have Indian friends the brightest and best of their fields. They all feel for their country but even those who supported him initially are now questioning all the claims he made. After his victory and that of AAM party in Delhi election, they believed that they dynastic politics was finished but I disagreed with them at that time.
As for media, Modi built his legend with aid of media and for his supporters to blame media for highlighting his failures is ironic. Sorry but most of Indian media represents nothing of the Indians I had worked with. Indian media is nothing short of a joke and that is proven time and time again.

Like Third Reich, a 1000 year empire. Thanks for defining the meaning of the term but my point was about the origin and the context it is widely used in.

The context was " he came when the country most needed a man like him " and not " he is the messenger of god "

Yes there could be, I will say things for what they are. Saying the mods are one sided or biased is a wrong statement. Please enlighten me if the Indian forums would allow non-Indians to criticize in the manner Indians are tolerated here. Give credit where its due, I personally believe the moderators are too laxed on Indian members here, who clearly here come to flame and insult us, but their believes in freedom of expression might be more liberal than mine. This is a discussion for another time.

Why don't you go take a look at threads where Indian soldiers have died ?

Come on, I have Indian friends the brightest and best of their fields. They all feel for their country but even those who supported him initially are now questioning all the claims he made. After his victory and that of AAM party in Delhi election, they believed that they dynastic politics was finished but I disagreed with them at that time.

You cannot change a country in 1 year when he told he needed 10 years to change the country. He precisely stated he would need 10 year at least in office for his vision to come true. Criticizing him after 1 year is very stupid. Check his achievements and do the research yourself. Only problems he face are with his opposition. He is simply being realistic rapid reforms are very very bad for the economy. Rest assured the reforms are happening.

As for media, Modi built his legend with aid of media and for his supporters to blame media for highlighting his failures is ironic. Sorry but most of Indian media represents nothing of the Indians I had worked with. Indian media is nothing short of a joke and that is proven time and time again.

He built his name in social media,not real media. The real media bashed him, cursed him constantly and relentlessly until election time.He was abused and defamed until April 2014 by the very media. He entirely bypassed the leftist media and used social media. HE still does not use the leftist media, which is why they are pissed.

Last edited:
Followers of Abrahamic religions having issue with the concept of a messiah, strange. :happy:

Anyway, its so childishly easy to distract the detractors in the country and abroad. One little statement and people start jumping up and down, leaving the government to do their job in peace,

Carry on. :coffee:

Coming from a Pakistani , whose credentials are well known worldwide , rich.

Yeah sure, go unknot your saffron chaddi.

The context was " he came when the country most needed a man like him " and not " he is the messenger of god "

Still elevating a man to that stature, is unreal. To me that statement amounted to apple polishing.

Why don't you go take a look at threads where Indian soldiers have died ?

Indians have demonstrated time and time again their insensitivity on deaths of Pakistani soldiers and civilians. .Overall Indians have demonstrated an arrogant and belligerent attitude towards Pakistan. Do not forget this is a Pakistani forum, I am yet to see a bharti forum allowing any dissent behaviour.
The quality of PDF have been brought down by such trolling.

You cannot change a country in 1 year when he told he needed 10 years to change the country. He precisely stated he would need 10 year at least in office for his vision to come true. Criticizing him after 1 year is very stupid. Check his achievements and do the research yourself. Only problems he face are with his opposition. He is simply being realistic rapid reforms are very very bad for the economy. Rest assured the reforms are happening.

Nations do not change over decades, or let go of habits for generations. He is portraying himself as the only saviour all knowing, can do no wrong. His demands not to be questioned proves his undemocratic inclinations.

He built his name in social media,not real media. The real media bashed him, cursed him constantly and relentlessly until election time.He was abused and defamed until April 2014 by the very media. He entirely bypassed the leftist media and used social media. HE still does not use the leftist media, which is why they are pissed.

May be all the changes he is claiming are existent on social media only. Again the demands of no question asked is ridiculous, he is an elected prime minister. He is answerable for all his actions from the very moment he is elected into office. He claimed to be all powerful thanks to the mandate, it is the right to ask questions. He is not the king.

Saurabh Sharma,TNN | Jun 6, 2015, 01.11 AM IST

uma-bharti.jpg

"The country was waiting for a messiah for the past 1,000 years and he has come in the form of Narendra Modi. He is not an ordinary PM says Bharti.

JAIPUR: Union minister for water resources, Uma Bharti called Prime Minister Narendra Modi a messiah who has arrived after 1,000 years. Launching Jal Kranti Abhiyan, a nationwide programme from Jaipur, she pulled up Congress for allegedly communalizing the Namami Gange project and revival of river Saraswati for political gains.

"The country was waiting for a messiah for the past 1,000 years and he has come in the form of Narendra Modi. He is not an ordinary PM," said Bharti.

Refuting charges that revival of river Saraswati was part of saffron agenda, Bharti claimed that rivers were revered in India and one should respect this sentiment and faith. "I can't understand what this saffron agenda is! Is saffron bad? Cleaning river Ganga is our economic agenda, it is an agenda to dispel poverty and to bring smiles on the faces of farmers. Livelihood of 50 crore people in this country is dependent on it and it includes both Hindus and Muslims," added Bharti.

She maintained that spearheading the Namami Gange project was a blessing and that she is unapologetic about her involvement in the Ayodhya Andolan and the Tiranga Yatra. "Tasks that were given to me earlier like Ayodhaya Andolan, Tiranga Yatra and to work on ousting Congress government form Madhya Pradesh required me to be a fire brand. Now, in this ministry, I have turned into a water brand".

Taking a jibe at former PM Manmohan Singh, Bharti pointed that he would not even know how much was spent for cleaning river Ganga. "In the past 29 years, Rs 5,000 crore was spent for Ganga rejuvenation. I tried to find where it was spent, but could not find it, as Ganga still remains dirty. If I ask Manmohan Singh he would say 'Mainu ki patta' (I don't know) or 'Mainu sunai nahi de raha' (I can't hear)".

Bharti claimed that some people were unable to stomach that the PMO is functioning independently. "Those who are saying that government has become PMO-centric are unable to understand that the PM is the 'pradhan' of all ministers. It is not their mistake, as during the 10-year UPA rule, the PMO used to function through a remote control from somewhere else," she said.

On the criticism by Murli Manhor Joshi, where he said that cleaning of Ganga in bits or by making a separate ministry will not solve the problem, Bharti pointed that she will approach him and take his guidance.

PM a messiah who arrived after 1,000 years: Uma Bharti - The Times of India

oh that is why Indians arent ashamed of themselves anymore? Messiah has arrived bitches and its his saying, not mine, quote him ! :laughcry:

Was he traveling in deep space in a cryogenic chamber onboard an intergalactic space vessel constructed by ancient Indians for these 1000 years?

Maybe he woke up occasionally to stop on Earth and construct the Egyptian and Aztec pyramids and Stonehenge too!
Dont under estimate Vedic Science :p:

What Uma Bharti is saying is idiotic.

Modi is neither God's Messiah nor a Messenger..He is a good administrator and has a good vision for India.

If he doesn't deliver in next 4 years, he too will be history.

Still elevating a man to that stature, is unreal. To me that statement amounted to apple polishing.

Compare him with the comedians we had before..he is miles ahead...

Indians have demonstrated time and time again their insensitivity on deaths of Pakistani soldiers and civilians. .Overall Indians have demonstrated an arrogant and belligerent attitude towards Pakistan. Do not forget this is a Pakistani forum, I am yet to see a bharti forum allowing any dissent behaviour.
The quality of PDF have been brought down by such trolling.

Complete BS. Majority of the Indians have only condemned deaths in Pakistan while Pakistanis seem to enjoy it every time an Indian soldier dies.

Nations do not change over decades, or let go of habits for generations. He is portraying himself as the only saviour all knowing, can do no wrong. His demands not to be questioned proves his undemocratic inclinations.

Nations do change over decades, look at Russia in 1990's and Russia right now. Especially their percapita income...
He portrayed himself because he has done it in the past in Gujarat. There is a reason why people trust him. Habits change when environments change. The same people litter the streets in Old Delhi while these very same people keep the Delhi metro clean. Its has nothing to do with Habits.

May be all the changes he is claiming are existent on social media only. Again the demands of no question asked is ridiculous, he is an elected prime minister. He is answerable for all his actions from the very moment he is elected into office. He claimed to be all powerful thanks to the mandate, it is the right to ask questions. He is not the king.

Maybe you should do your own research on this before hitting the reply button. IF you are unable to do so i can give you a huge list of things achieved in first 1 year simply by doing a Google search. Rest of your post is you going on a tangent and simply idle banter..not worth a reply.

What Uma Bharti is saying is idiotic.
Modi is neither God's Messiah nor a Messenger..He is a good administrator and has a good vision for India.
If he doesn't deliver in next 4 years, he too will be history.

Understand the context before replying. He will be around for next 9 years. mark my words

Understand the context before replying. He will be around for next 9 years. mark my words

I voted for him last year...because I felt he was the better of the two in the fray: Modi and Rahul. If he delivers I will vote for him again. But I don't believe that he is God or a Messenger of God. I am sure majority of Indians would agree with me on this.

Back
Top Bottom