What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not apologist for any one.. For me Godse and Kasab belong to the same category..People who have no right live among human beings..

Sorry,after such random generalization/idealization pacifying of yours,we also have no intention to expect to have a pragmatic argument with you.

Practice what you preach. IDIOT

go talk to a wall,fuckface.

like i give a **** about you.

No, I contradicted your mistake , calling Rajinder KUMAR Rajinder Singh. I pointed out that his reporting the news to the Gujarat police was not considered to be at fault by anyone, and nowhere did I say that he is no one to IB. That is your own spur of the moment concoction. You don't even know who he was in the IB at that time, I suspect.

Again, the NIA denied that Headley had said anything. Only some hysterical journalists said anything else.

Rajendra kumar was joint Director of IB back then and regarding journalists' orgy , I will ask you to back your claim which rubbishes and rejects Headly's statements.

Why should that surprise you ? don't you believe that Jesus rose from the dead ? :azn:

Real nice!! Dont have anything to say blame me because of my religion :D..

After all for everything you guys have one answer right.. Either he is from minority or he is a congress supporter :D

Sorry,after such random generalization/idealization pacifying of yours,we also have no intention to expect to have a pragmatic argument with you.

go talk to a wall,fuckface.

like i give a **** about you.

Typical reply from Bhagva Gandu Brigade

So its ok to kill them?
If tomorrow i feel you may commit some crime in future you should be killed to right.

Are you equating an LeT module's intentions with some common crime? Yes, surely it is OOK to kill them if the only other option is to set them free.

After all for everything you guys have one answer right.. Either he is from minority or he is a congress supporter :D

Now you have a problem when I dont blame you ? .......... how is that for playing the victim :devil:

Please find the reasons of both and tell us if they are the same,please.

Both have their own reasons to kill other people.. You worship Godse because you think what he did was right and Pakistanis worship Kasab because for them what he did was right.. Then what is the difference between you people and them..

Are you equating an LeT module's intentions with some common crime? Yes, surely it is OOK to kill them if the only other option is to set them free.

There is no evidence to support whether they are related to LeT.

There is no need to debate with him. His brain is a bag full of Cats.

First, it was, let the case be filed. Now it is, let the case be in front of an unbiased judge. However much you types wriggle and twist, the noose is tightening.

Should I take it as you have no idea about judge overseeing the case ??

@seiko

This is just a media fart to project modi's extremist supporter's 'victimhood' a mile further.

Rule one of assasinating someone like him is: 'Secure your communications'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you have a problem when I dont blame you ? .......... how is that for playing the victim :devil:

Nothing more expected from you.. Find some other rants.. Your usual rants are getting boring..

Seiko,u r a nice guy/stay indoors,dont get caught in the crossfire.

Its better to take a side than being neutral when the country is going to burn mate.. Atleast I can have the satisfaction of doing something for my country :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom