What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am certainly not planning to tie Kancha ilaiah's boot laces :lol: ...maybe you have built your career doing that. Maybe much worse....but that is to your eternal shame.

Now are you attempting to say that your never claimed to be 'upper caste' ? :cheesy: ....... is it age catching up with you or is it selective amnesia ?

Two wrongs don't make a right is something you need to quote to your hero kancha ilaiah.

Sankranti,thats how these upepr class bengalis are,talk pseudo bullshit and give ration cards to Pole Vaulters.

First, it was, let the case be filed. Now it is, let the case be in front of an unbiased judge. However much you types wriggle and twist, the noose is tightening.

Mr Joe Shearer

You keep on insisting that the 4 persons, even if terrorists, should have been dealt with legally after arrest. You have not yet replied to my earlier response. So I ask you again.

What should the police have done after apprehending them ? - remember that their apprehension was based on IB tip off so they were not even legally arrested.

Since they had not yet committed a crime, what could they be charged under? Even if the police held them under some weak sections, they would have got bail pronto as the IB would not have revealed its sources of information.

So the choice was to let them go or to eliminate them. What would you prefer... Mr Shearer

Mr Joe Shearer

You keep on insisting that the 4 persons, even if terrorists, should have been dealt with legally after arrest. You have not yet replied to my earlier response. So I ask you again.

What should the police have done after apprehending them ? - remember that their apprehension was based on IB tip off so they were not even legally arrested.

Since they had not yet committed a crime, what could they be charged under? Even if the police held them under some weak sections, they would have got bail pronto as the IB would not have revealed its sources of information.

So the choice was to let them go or to eliminate them. What would you prefer... Mr Shearer

How can he answer such question?? He is here to show his congress and italian bhakti.

Mr Joe Shearer

So its ok to kill them?
If tomorrow i feel you may commit some crime in future you should be killed to right.

It is very astonishing that, how people put their own fiction and change the history to their own convinence.. All of a sudden, Godse become a Hero, Gandhi become a homo sexual and Modi become the pole bearer of real secularism..

Well,

Gandhi believed in communism and hated Industrialization.

He wanted a village to be smallest unit of political power rather than individual, something that anna brays about regularly.

He was also against industrialization.He has written about his deep hatred for machines in hind swaraj.

Whatever may be the motivation of killers, Gandhi departed at the right moment before serious long lasting damage could have been done to individual rights.

So its ok to kill them?
If tomorrow i feel you may commit some crime in future you should be killed to right.

terrorism is not some crime ,They came there to kill a political leader and to create anarchy in the state ,so deserved to be killed

Seiko you are losing it bro. Seriously. Comparing Kasab and Godse. Did not take you for an apologist.

I am no apologist for any one.. For me Godse and Kasab belong to the same category..People who have no right live among human beings..

I wonder how Joe Shearer landed up in the Army being a Pseudo,were you a cook in the army?

Nowhere it contradicts that Headley mentioned Ishrat.

While both the home ministry and the NIA deny this, they maintain that the Ishrat angle never figured in the probe as they felt that Headley was speaking on the basis of hearsay.

They say that it was not necessary to add this angle since Headley had neither met with her or was not part of the team that is alleged to have recruited her to allegedly assassinate Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader L K Advani.

“Headley’s questioning revolved around the 26/11 attacks since he was directly a part of it,” an NIA official points out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom