What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have misunderstood the whole controversy.

1. There was no misleading of the Gujarat police by the IB. Nobody has claimed this; where did you get that from? It is the IB's job to pass on such information to the local police, and it was doing its job in passing on the news.

Both did not have the same intelligence. The Gujarat police knew only what it was told by the IB.

This passing on of the news was never controversial.

2. David Headley? Are you completely demented? Please learn three things:

A) Ishrat Jahan and the other three were killed in 2004;
B). David Headley was arrested in 2009;
C). There was NO statement by David Headley about Ishrat Jahan, only some sensational reports by the media, with NO evidence to back it. The NIA denied this completely, and it was the Indian agency rwponsible for interrogation of Headley.

The most important point is none of these: EVEN IF ISHRAT JAHAN AND THE OTHER THREE WERE IDENTIFIED AS TERRORISTS, THE GUJARAT POLICE HAD NO LEGAL RIGHT TO KILL THEM.

3. Because Vanzara was building himself a reputation for a defendant against terror attacks, to justify his other activities. He needed to keep his bosses happy. And, for your information, THIS WAS NOT THE ONLY GROUP HE MURDERED.

Each of your assumptions is wrong. Do your homework better please.

If there is even an iota of proof that links the 4 dead people with LET,then this case is nothing.

Dangerous terrorists can be encountered off,nothing wrong.

Just normal justice.

Heh heh heh.

Again, just for the record, you loser.

I hate Hinduism, just like I hate Islam, Christianity, and all the others.

I am not a Dalit, and am counted, as old members of PDF know, as one of the upper castes.

I am pro-Dalit, and I admire Kancha Ilaiah. He knows how to sock it to you casteist scum.

I am elite, in every sense, but pride myself on being sensitive to the underprivilege
d. If I were bitter, I would have descended to your levels of shrill vituperation. As you can see, i haven't.

I am happy to provide entertainment. It is better than being like you, a pain in the arse to all.

:what:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Should we not feel ashamed about the constitution being flouted and the media treating these criminals as heroes?

This action was taken by an Ahmedabad Magistrate's Court, not by the centre. Did you know that?

The CBI is being supervised by the Gujarat High Court. Are you aware of that?

Im afraid you are taking a very theoretical line of reasoning without any reference to the hard realities. Now, even if they were terrorists, they have not yet carried out any attack. It is also certain that they would not be carrying incrimination material. So, if on a tip off, the police and IB pick them up, and interrogate them - what could they be charged under if they have not yet committed any offence? The best police could hope was to keep them in custody under a few weak sections after which they would be set free on bail. Imagine certified LeT operations being at large and the security apparatus twiddling its thumbs. There is no option but to eliminate them.

I already have one.

The facts are in front of you, ironically in your own enclosure. I wonder if you have read it.

What does it mean when the Director complains to the court that his report has been tampered with? Would a puppet do that? Can you not get simple facts inside your head? And it's from your own enclosure. Doesn't it embarrass you?

It is interesting that when you have nothing else to say, you go off in a sulk, threatening us with what will happen when the BJP comes to power again. Judging by the way things are going, that will not happen in a hurry.

Too bad, loser.
This admission does not lessen his puppetdom.

If the court asks a pointed question and asks for a personal affidavit, no official, however pliant, can tell a lie. In a government system, all draft affidavits will be kept on file and cannot be destroyed easily. The record would have shown that the original affidavits were changed. The courts could have asked for the records and then CBI's goose would have been cooked.

Ohh, so the fact that they started all wars should absolve you of the crimes that you have commited against this country?

no neither does it absolve you congressis

Jinnah never said I'm dividing this country because of Gandhi he said, if I don't divide this country, hindu
extremists and ideologues (people like You will definitely come to power and definitely treat muslims as third class
citizines. He was DAMN right about that.

yea he was damn right about that because under congress watch countless riot has happened against them since independence and still bloody hypocrites give us lecture due to a single riot and love to appear like saints and tell me how did Vajpayee's government or any other state governments which bjp is or has been part of has regarded minorities is 3rd class citizens???

It is the stated stand of the BJP.

every party plays divisive politics in India one major drawback of democracy in a poor and diverse country like India at least bjp does it in open unlike others under the false blanket of secularism like congress, sp etc

Thank you for
all your contributions in dividing and burning this country.

bur it completely dwarfs the amount of destruction you blood sucking secular have caused in this country and still shamelessly pretends to be saints

By the look of it, with in 20 years, some idiots will surely make heros out of Ajmal Kasab and Hafeezz Saeed.. Countrymen praising killers like Nathuram Godse, its really a matter of shame for us.. Can we really blame other country's who are harboring people like Hafiz Saeed? He too have many things to convince that his stand is correct..

Sir please.

I am not speaking of the 400 million impoverished sods rabble roused by Gandhi's antics.

I am instead speaking of the very real threat of the return of the largest volunteer army of the time in history.

2.5 million battle hardened war veterans and crack troops of the British Indian Army, which helped turn the tide of the war in many a theater.

Indians all. Having done their duty, and coming back to a land they would rightfully have claimed for their own.

If it ever came down to push come to shove. Regardless of the Gandhian theatrics.

You have a point, but you have exaggerated the role of the INA and underestimated the role of Gandhi on the Indian Army. I think you should read up on the facts once again. Including on Attlee's own account of what drove the decision at political level.

@seiko I hold you responsible for this....turn of events. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have one.

The facts are in front of you, ironically in your own enclosure. I wonder if you have read it.

What does it mean when the Director complains to the court that his report has been tampered with? Would a puppet do that? Can you not get simple facts inside your head? And it's from your own enclosure. Doesn't it embarrass you?

It is interesting that when you have nothing else to say, you go off in a sulk, threatening us with what will happen when the BJP comes to power again. Judging by the way things are going, that will not happen in a hurry.

Too bad, loser.

Still waiting for your reply for this post... loser

What happened no answer or you have another BS for your congress bhakti?

By the look of it, with in 20 years, some idiots will surely make heros out of Ajmal Kasab and Hafeezz Saeed.. Countrymen praising killers like Nathuram Godse, its really a matter of shame for us.. Can we really blame other country's who are harboring people like Hafiz Saeed? He too have many things to convince that his stand is correct..

Here comes another hindu -phobe .

Here comes another hindu -phobe .

I thought terrorism has no religion!! :what:

I was talking about bloody terrorists and rioter and you are calling me Hindu-phobe? How come

@seiko I hold you responsible for this....turn of events. ;)

Yes you can dear, If people think Godse was right about killing Gandhi, then Kasab was right about killing some more innocents.. He too have his own reasons right??

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: .......desperate to pump up your resume, are you ?

Lots of 'Hate' in your posts ...... considering your age it must be all those frustrations turning you into a rancid pickle. Looks like age has not bestowed wisdom.

You desperately claim to be 'upper caste' and yet you call me casteist. :angel: ....again just the kind of hypocrisy one expects from you.

You are sensitive enough to shed crocodile tears for Ishrat but not for the 1,00,000 displaced during recent riots in Assam. :P ..but the best part is you admitting to be a fan of kancha Ilaiah....not that it comes as a surprise, but it certainly blows away any fig leaves you carried into pdf.

Expect me to continue to be a pain in your arse and those of your kind. Nothing pleases me more :tup:

As to your leftist leaning ..... your regurgitation of leftist history is proof enough. Your admiration of Humayun Kabir and Kancha Ilaiah is the final proof.

LOL.

Nothing as entertaining as watching you casteists jump around trying to create a case. Nice to see you hop between my claiming something I never claimed (envy, anyone?), between bringing in the Assam riots, where I supported the riot victims at the time, which you obviously don't know and don't want to know, and your virulent hatred of Kancha Ilaiah, whose boot laces you aren't fit to tie, and the left. Nice profile. Good going.

And all that comic entertainment is for free.

It is wrong but while Mumbai underworld and Chennai rowdyism were dealt with using encounters and everyone were keeping quiet silently acknowledging the actions taken - no NGO was involved, no human rights organization, no PIL nothing was raised, why this specific case warrants so much of attention, focus and energy?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I am surprised you are gloating about this. Haven't we been living in the same country these past 5 years?

I am thankful that the people of India are unlikely ever to bring the BJP to power.

comparing Nathuram Godse with Hafiz saeed :rofl:
dude few years back when I harbored hatredness for him( now I respect him) being a victim of our congress made history textbooks I still wouldn't have made this ridiculous comparrison

LOL.

Nothing as entertaining as watching you casteists jump around trying to create a case. Nice to see you hop between my claiming something I never claimed (envy, anyone?), between bringing in the Assam riots, where I supported the riot victims at the time, which you obviously don't know and don't want to know, and your virulent hatred of Kancha Ilaiah, whose boot laces you aren't fit to tie, and the left. Nice profile. Good going.

And all that comic entertainment is for free.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I am certainly not planning to tie Kancha ilaiah's boot laces :lol: ...maybe you have built your career doing that. Maybe much worse....but that is to your eternal shame.

Now are you attempting to say that your never claimed to be 'upper caste' ? :cheesy: ....... is it age catching up with you or is it selective amnesia ?

Two wrongs don't make a right is something you need to quote to your hero kancha ilaiah.

Why do you even bother replying to these guys?

Because it is VERY IMPORTANT to place the facts on record. The Fascists thrive on putting about half truths with little or no basis in facts. This needs to be corrected. Before it becomes urban legend.

I thought terrorism has no religion!! :what:

I was talking about bloody terrorists and rioter and you are calling me Hindu-phobe? How come

Yes you can dear, If people think Godse was right about killing Gandhi, then Kasab was right about killing some more innocents.. He too have his own reasons right??

Kasab did that for Pakistan and he took innocents lives , while Godse did it for India and he took the life of homosexual traitor who divided India on religious lines and yet allowed muslims to stay back so that they can forment trouble in the form of IM and owasi brothers later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom