What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
comparing Nathuram Godse with Hafiz saeed :rofl:
dude few years back when I harbored hatredness for him( now I respect him) being a victim of our congress made history textbooks I still wouldn't have made this ridiculous comparrison

These congressi text book make idiot like nehru hero not real hero like sardar patel.

Seiko please man. If Godse was a killer then so was Gandhi. The only difference being Gandhi never actually held a gun and pulled the trigger.

Because it is VERY IMPORTANT to place the facts on record. The Fascists thrive on putting about half truths with little or no basis in facts. This needs to be corrected. Before it becomes urban legend.

It is very astonishing that, how people put their own fiction and change the history to their own convinence.. All of a sudden, Godse become a Hero, Gandhi become a homo sexual and Modi become the pole bearer of real secularism..

Kasab did that for Pakistan and he took innocents lives , while Godse did it for India and he took the life of homosexual traitor who divided India on religious lines and yet allowed muslims to stay back so that they can forment trouble in the form of IM and owasi brothers later.

Who is this godse?

So , you mean Rajendra Kumar is no one to IB ??And if he is then you are contradicting your own previous statements regarding involvement of IB.

NIA didn' deny about what Headly had said they just didn't consider it substantive.

No, I contradicted your mistake , calling Rajinder KUMAR Rajinder Singh. I pointed out that his reporting the news to the Gujarat police was not considered to be at fault by anyone, and nowhere did I say that he is no one to IB. That is your own spur of the moment concoction. You don't even know who he was in the IB at that time, I suspect.

Again, the NIA denied that Headley had said anything. Only some hysterical journalists said anything else.

It is very astonishing that, how people put their own fiction and change the history to their own convinence.. All of a sudden, Godse become a Hero, Gandhi become a homo sexual and Modi become the pole bearer of real secularism..

Why should that surprise you ? don't you believe that Jesus rose from the dead ? :azn:

I thought terrorism has no religion!! :what:

I was talking about bloody terrorists and rioter and you are calling me Hindu-phobe? How come

Yes you can dear, If people think Godse was right about killing Gandhi, then Kasab was right about killing some more innocents.. He too have his own reasons right??

Please find the reasons of both and tell us if they are the same,please.

LOL.

Nothing as entertaining as watching you casteists jump around trying to create a case. Nice to see you hop between my claiming something I never claimed (envy, anyone?), between bringing in the Assam riots, where I supported the riot victims at the time, which you obviously don't know and don't want to know, and your virulent hatred of Kancha Ilaiah, whose boot laces you aren't fit to tie, and the left. Nice profile. Good going.

And all that comic entertainment is for free.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I am thankful that the people of India are unlikely ever to bring the BJP to power.

Kancha Illiah,

Hahahah,that guy who twists and turns history and portrays himself as an intellectual.
I doubt if he can tie his own shoelaces himself.

Are you aware of the judge's political links overlooking this case.

First, it was, let the case be filed. Now it is, let the case be in front of an unbiased judge. However much you types wriggle and twist, the noose is tightening.

Seiko please man. If Godse was a killer then so was Gandhi. The only difference being Gandhi never actually held a gun and pulled the trigger.

You are entitled to your own opinion mate.. But starting a freedom struggle with just a stick and inspire lot of people to participate in a freedom struggle is no easy task.. Nothing Godse or any other heros of many here can achieve.. You dont have to worship him but do not take the credit from him..

These congressi text book make idiot like nehru hero not real hero like sardar patel.

yes it hardly mentions other great non-Gandhi/nehru congress leaders like lokmanya tilak, sardar patel, lal bahadur shastri, narasimha rao forget leaders who were critical of congress

Seiko you are losing it bro. Seriously. Comparing Kasab and Godse. Did not take you for an apologist.

No, I contradicted your mistake , calling Rajinder KUMAR Rajinder Singh. I pointed out that his reporting the news to the Gujarat police was not considered to be at fault by anyone, and nowhere did I say that he is no one to IB. That is your own spur of the moment concoction. You don't even know who he was in the IB at that time, I suspect.

Again, the NIA denied that Headley had said anything. Only some hysterical journalists said anything else.

any proof?

Godse was always a hero.

@Joe Shearer what happened??? No answer for IB chief's statement??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom