What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sankranti,thats how these upepr class bengalis are,talk pseudo bullshit and give ration cards to Pole Vaulters.

Didn't you claim to be a Bengali when you first joined the forum? :lol:

@seiko

If you want to kill someone like modi,there is a booming market of professional assasins out there. They'll do it with surgical precision. If you are backed by a state or have access to large funds,all you need is a secure bank wire,somewhere in Europe or Middle east.

This is just a publicity stunt,which hindutva worriers WILL buy.

Sir please don't ban me I have used some bad words here, but they were needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you assumed she is biased.
Why didn't the government asked for other judge?

I wont say she is biased or anything .....As of now it is a criminal case any Judge can hear it ,if some politicians is charge sheeted then conflict of interest will arise

@Aeronaut, killing Modi is not the only objective here.. Just think about it, what if an Indian muslim killed Modi?? Is it a good reason to start a religious riot? The whole India would be burning because of that..

Thats my husband u idiot and he would agree with what i said too.

He is a Biswas and his opinion about you chit chatters is not very high.

So you are akka! Since when tamils speak chaste Hindi?

I wont say she is biased ,but definitely there is Conflict of Interest is in this case ,Why she didnt opted out of this case?

Why would she opted out of this case ,there is nothing in this case that's related to BJP is there?

Nothing that propaganda cant fix :cheesy:

Here are the actual facts.

1. Supreme court gives clear directives to the CBI in simple but clear words that it should not share its report with the Government.

2. Indian Express publish expose on Union Law Minister Ashwani Kumar's efforts to tinker with the probe agency's status report in the coal block allocation scam.

3. Additional Solicitor General Harin Raval, appearing for the matter, make an unequivocal statement in court saying the status report had not been shared with anybody from the political executive. CBI keep quite about the whole thing.

4. Supreme court ask CBI director to submit affidavit stating the report has not been compromised.

5. CBI Director faced with direct culpability, CBI Director submits affidavit stating that the report was shared with the PMO officials, Union Law Minister Ashwini Kumar and Attorney General GE Vahanvati.

6. CBI Director also submits an apology to the court to escape punishment :P

Supreme Court calls CBI a caged parrot. Joe object.

Still at it? Good for you. Win or lose, you are persistent.

Just two simple things explode your saffron balloon.

First, a puppet department would not have revealed anything to the court. The court had NO way of investigating; it cannot take newspaper and media reports into cognizance as evidence. So if the CBI Director had not had the courage to speak up, none of the rest, the freeing of the CBI, would have happened.

Second, the most important reason for discussion of the CBI's independence was its role investigating the killings. Was it a Congress-driven probe, to embarrass the Modi government? Here the facts are clear; it was a Magistrate's Court in Ahmedabad that first refused to believe the Gujarat Police story, called the incident a faked encounter and brought in the CBI to investigate. It was not an initiative by the centre. That blows a big hole in your Sangh Parivar conspiracy theory.

@seiko

If you want to kill someone like modi,there is a booming market of professional assasins out there. They'll do it with surgical precision. If you are backed by a state or have access to large funds,all you need is a secure bank wire,somewhere in Europe or Middle east.

This is just a publicity stunt,which hindutva worriers WILL buy.

Seems these days you are watching too much cheap Hollywood flicks.:rofl:

@LaBong, you are about to be branded as secularists, minority bigot who support only congress.. :omghaha: This is their typical rant

Oh I been called worse, secular vulture, pseud secular, islamophobic, atheist fascist and even hindutva goon by some bd rejakars! :lol:

Yeah, he reminds me of other patriots just like him

LOL he is no nut job believe me just go to his facebook page and see the support Paras has

@seiko

This story cant be perfectly sold until an Indian Muslim has been added to it. The script 'has to be that way'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom