What's new

Please Welcome our new Think Tank Analysts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut though this thread is not for nominations/suggestions, but I would like to take the opportunity to nominate few posters from Arab section which in my opinion could prove a valuable addition to the forum TT group ......

@Mosamania
@Arabian Legend
@al-Hasani
@Yzd Khalifa

Butt shaib ka bi kuch karo bhai ..... @Armstrong y you give up that title previously...... :mad:
This is outrageous!:angry: What about me:close_tema:?

Last edited:
I am a Think Tank now, which means I can Think, and it means I can drive a Tank. :woot:

(Except I can't).

Thanks though guys. :cheers:
From now on!! :D

Congratulations!! :cheers:

Okay, 1st one was your post, 2nd one was my post, now, how the 2nd post qualifies for a negative rating? I expected a smile back instead.
However, you might have misunderstood my post and might want to remove the negative rating.

@WebMaster Is this the purpose of negative ratings?

This is outrageous!:angry: What about me:close_tema:?

sorry just forgot you .... I strongly suggest you .... your name should be on top of the list ....:-)

but after you inclusion in the list whole Arab section will be in TT group ...... :oops:

Okay, 1st one was your post, 2nd one was my post, now, how the 2nd post qualifies for a negative rating? I expected a smile back instead.
However, you might have misunderstood my post and might want to remove the negative rating.

@WebMaster Is this the purpose of negative ratings?

Sorry my Opera browser wasn't showing the correct icons, I have reverted it.

Hello.

As part of our ongoing process to internationalize our intellectual pool, as well as to carry on the tradition to encourage high quality posters we have, after a lengthy process promoted a new batch of Think Tank Analysts.

These members will further improve defence.pk's intellectual output and will bolster quality posting trends.

Please welcome.

@Azlan Haider - Pakistan
@Aamna14 - Pakistan
@Casus Belli - Turkey
@Neptune - Turkey
@Jessica_L - Haiti
@KAL-EL - United States
@Chinese-Dragon - China
@nair - India
@Indos - Indonesia
@500 - Israel
@vostok - Russia
@Wholegrain - Taiwan

Welcome Aboard.

Pakistan Defence.
Congrats all:tongue:

Good choices Congrats guys

@Azlan Haider - Pakistan
@Aamna14 - Pakistan
@Casus Belli - Turkey
@Neptune - Turkey
@Jessica_L - Haiti
@KAL-EL - United States
@Chinese-Dragon - China
@nair - India
@Indos - Indonesia
@500 - Israel
@vostok - Russia
@Wholegrain - Taiwan

By the way also include someone to counter @500 :D

@Aeronaut though this thread is not for nominations/suggestions, but I would like to take the opportunity to nominate few posters from Arab section which in my opinion could prove a valuable addition to the forum TT group ......

@Mosamania
@Arabian Legend
@al-Hasani
@Yzd Khalifa

Butt shaib ka bi kuch karo bhai ..... @Armstrong y you give up that title previously...... :mad:

Did you got funding from Habibis --- As you have Included total KSA population of PDF :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom