What's new

Please Welcome our new Think Tank Analysts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, people with 100 posts and people who post nothing of value, only talk in chit chat threads are getting promoted, while so many good members are being ignored.

I agree with you, especially this KAL-EL, contributed nothing valuable things but trolling pictures. This is how think tank works....

You can check all his postings, 5 of latest 10 postings are all trolling pictures, the other 5 postings are talking about women.

I agree with you, especially this KAL-EL, contributed nothing valuable things but trolling pictures. This is how think tank works....

You can check all his postings, 5 of latest 10 postings are all trolling pictures, the other 5 postings are talking about women.

Dude - Thinking and finding suitable picture itself is hard job. :D

LOL! Don't hate on @KAL-EL

I'm actually proud for him. :D

KAL, are you Pakistani?

Thanks a lot guys.

I really dont want to start the argue here, but only some corrections:

This is exactly how he is:

No occupation
I was talking only about Gaza.

no israel never used WP
I never said that. I said Israel used only smoke rounds, which are not banned by any conventions in any circumstances. Israel never used incendiary rounds which are banned in populated areas.

No israel never killed civilians
I never said that.

and this only encourages him to keep being arrogant.
I would answer much more harshly to ur false claims. Now I am trying to be calm.

Thank you @Hazzy997. No, I'm not. My bloodline is Scottish and Irish. Btw, hope you Mom is doing ok.

Everything is great thanks, hEEEEEYYYY. IRISH :D

All my friends are Irish I love Irish people they're very pro Palestinian too. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom