What's new

Please Welcome our new Think Tank Analysts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hazzy997 mate.. you should give a bit more credit to 500 for his knowledge in defence matters also for the fact that he rarely gets abusive. He defends his motherland here, which even though you find annoying because you are palestinian is not exactly a crime.

I was talking only about Gaza.

Oh yeah sure you were, UN considers Gaza occupied to this day.

I never said that. I said Israel used only smoke rounds, which are not banned by any conventions in any circumstances. Israel never used incendiary rounds which are banned in populated areas.

Here we go with it again, there's a whole Human rights watch documentary and report on it including your own military admitting up to it.

I never said that.

So when an amnesty report documented civilians targeted did you not call it "Palestinian fairytales"?

I would answer much more harshly to ur false claims. Now I am trying to be calm

You scared me, liar.

@Hazzy997 mate.. you should give a bit more credit to 500 for his knowledge in defence matters also for the fact that he rarely gets abusive. He defends his motherland here, which even though you find annoying because you are palestinian is not exactly a crime.

Not to mention @500 has the picture of one of the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen as his avatar ! :ashamed:

I'm cool with that mate but not cool with arrogance, he has never taken responsibility for his nations actions and goes to the extreme of self denial through lying.

I'm cool with that mate but not cool with arrogance, he has never taken responsibility for his nations actions and goes to the extreme of self denial through lying.
this is a defence forum, and vast majority of people here are nationalist to large degree, you are expecting a lot I guess. :p:

He is a propaganda machine though, so I think I should do super propaganda against India, then I will eventually become admin then I send all Indians on permanent vacation, then I get super bored and quit the forum lol. Diabolical :sarcastic::sarcastic:

He is a propaganda machine though, so I think I should do super propaganda against India, then I will eventually become admin then I send all Indians on permanent vacation, then I get super bored and quit the forum lol. Diabolical :sarcastic::sarcastic:

He sure is a propaganda machine, :)

I'm the only Palestinian here I wonder why I wasn't promoted. :(

Probably because the not so great quality of my posts but as I said I can't be reasonable with an IDF colonialist mouthpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom