What's new

Please Welcome new moderators: Santro and Elmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.. its seems i have been out of this forum for long..!!! Lots of new moderators..!!!

Any way congratulations to the new moderators..!!!

and by the way.. are webby and agnositic muslim still around????

Oh beware guys!!!...Webby is again being nice, something's up...:lol:

Congratulations to my main man Santro. Elmo I havent interacted with much; don't know much about him. Hope to get ''acquainted'''

Godspeed.

Congrats to Both Mods!!!!!!!

and good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see that my good buddy and fair princess, lil' Elmo, is moving up in the world. Let's see...? Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Well...we're in good hands with Elmo's benevolent and soothing touch, if occasionally acerbic wit is again not only on display but at the fore.

All Hail Elmo!:yahoo::)

Nice to see that my good buddy and fair princess, lil' Elmo, is moving up in the world. Let's see...? Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Well...we're in good hands with Elmo's benevolent and soothing touch, if occasionally acerbic wit is again not only on display but at the fore.

finally u r out of your slumber or is it just a 'blip' - you should be over your super bowl 'hangover' by now!
cheers!

AFA Elmo's concerned, the less said, the better. we rliving in troubled times, here and outside.

congrats ... mods if i change my name to a car or a sesame street character will you make me mOd ???? PLEASE :woot: :D

Just kidding

Thank you. I want you to make real posts on the forum as well.

finally u r out of your slumber or is it just a 'blip' - you should be over your super bowl 'hangover' by now!
cheers!

AFA Elmo's concerned, the less said, the better. we rliving in troubled times, here and outside.

:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom