What's new

Please Welcome new moderators: Santro and Elmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratz guys, Santro is a really good choice, always fun to argue with him :P Dont really know who Elmo is but if she is a mod she must be good. While the last couple of appointments have been a bit shady and disappointing, I think this is a really good step forward.

Good Luck

Congrats Santro. You are deserving I must say. As for Elmo, I havent have had the pleasure to peruse your posts, but I am sure that you must be good to be elevated as a Mod.

Congrats to both of you.

Congrats to both.
I like Santro's neutral stance in every thread.
Well I do not not who exactly Elmo is but congrats to her.

Congratulations!!! to both santro and Elmo. I was missing elmo some days back (and posted about it as well on whatever thread),good to see you back .What a great return man.:cheers:

Ha... Elmo...Elmo... back with a bang....

Now who wants to kill Elmo.. :lol:

Congrats Santro..

Who I am is insignificant.

I am here to help out with maintaining discipline, and that's about it.

Elmo: We may not know each other yet, but I just became your biggest fan for saying this!

Congratulations to Santro and you both for being charged with these voluntary duties.

I have no doubt you both will do what you say! :yahoo:

I don't know both of you but congratulations sir and madam

Ajouter la barre de recherche dans = Congratz.

Congrads to Elmo and Santro..
Santro def ; one of the best TT, love your posts man!
Welcome back Elmo

Last edited:
Does this mean that the poor guy who started the I hate Elmo thread is gonna suffer some crack down?

Does this mean that the poor guy who started the I hate Elmo thread is gonna suffer some crack down?

The poor guy who started this is the administrator here!:pdf:

I am way too down the food chain to crackdown on him :angel:

The best decision by far. Elmo the monster.

two thumbs up , i hope being mod will make her post more. because her post are best to read but not many in numbers.

forum needed some change and a female mod.

but - guys you need to keep a tab on your spellings. . if you don't want to get banned,

and good one santro too.

Welcome aboard, may Allah grant you a big supply of panadols

what did i do to deserve this - Elmo a Mod!!!:argh:watch your six everybody! - congrats:cheers:

congrats to santro:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom