What's new

Please Welcome new moderators: Santro and Elmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing personal against anyone, but I am not a social person. I don't even like PMs. :)

How 'bout a deal? I don't PM you, you don't jump on my punctuations, grammar and style with so much zest? If you had been anybody but you, I'd have added 'and zeal'; as it is, your strictures leave me a timid, quivering bundle of nerves.

PS : Kindly note - grammar and style, NOT grammar, and style. :angel:

How 'bout a deal? I don't PM you, you don't jump on my punctuations, grammar and style with so much zest? If you had been anybody but you, I'd have added 'and zeal'; as it is, your strictures leave me a timid, quivering bundle of nerves.

PS : Kindly note - grammar and style, NOT grammar, and style. :angel:

Hahhahahaha... I was super impressed with the consistency of your style and punctuation. It takes a lot to impress me, especially older men. It's a compliment.

And I don't mind zest and zeal together. I like being Hitler. :)

Nothing personal against anyone, but I am not a social person. I don't even like PMs. :)

not for personal conversation but for forum related help complaints etc..you are very much active mode that's why.

not for personal conversation but for forum related help complaints etc..you are very much active mode that's why.

I understand. You can send a PM any time. If I am online, will help you out.

"...I want you to make real posts on the forum as well."

I've done so on a couple of threads. None have deigned a response to my comments.

I'm unloved and unhated. The worst-ignored...:cry:

So sad.

"...I want you to make real posts on the forum as well."

I've done so on a couple of threads. None have deigned a response to my comments.

I'm unloved and unhated. The worst-ignored...:cry:

So sad.

Im sorry, but i just cant sit here idly while you make false claims. How dare you claim "ajtr's" top spot?!

Asim, how do you become a mod?

There is a Make moderator button out there, I click on it sometimes and it does everything.

65479964.jpg

15682080.jpg

:yahoo:

--------
congrats to santro n elmo. i'm a fan of santro :)

hahahahaha, so the above page is a special place for mods and admins.

if you remove that word "masturbate" its post of the month

very funny "N" (Friendly troll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom